Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something short and maybe not so sweet (Dom for short/medium term MxF or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irlandais

Planetoid
First and foremost: if you're not actually going to read this post then leave this thread now.
I do not deal with lazy people.

I'm having a little of a lull in terms of finding partners for longer RPs at the moment, so for now I've decided to re-open up my secondary shorter term request thread for more smut based requests as well. I should point out that even though this is a smut based thread I still want more than cheap meaningless sex, there needs to be at least some starting plot or I just really can't get into it. Also, I have rules and I'm unapologetic about that, I really can't stress how important these are as it's the type of stuff that will be a deal breaker and stop me from being able to enjoy the RP if you don't follow them. I'll try and keep them short and only a few of them, but please don't ask to RP with me if you don't think you can follow them.

1) I write in full sentences in the english language, you'll do the same if you want to RP with me. That means no text speak, no smileys, and good spelling / grammar. That being said I do understand that mistakes can and do happen.

2) I need at least two decent sized paragraphs from you to have enough to write a decent response for. Frankly if you can't manage that then you need to reconsider your use of descriptions and saying how your character feels and what they think. I'll always offer at least that much in return, more if you're okay with it and can match.

3) There are some things I don't like to RP at all (MxM, rape, gore, torture - to name a few) and I'd ask that you don't try to include any of this. Equally please do let me know any of your own limits and I'll respect those just as you do mine. I will not play as female for your male character. Here is my F-list if you'd like to compare on's and off's.

4) I RP by thread and PM only - with a preference for PM. Do not ask for IM or email or even to use another site - the answer is no.

Alrighty, with that out of the way, let’s get onto the good bit….

What I’m looking for right now:

First off I just want to point out that even though I'm looking for something more smut based right now that does not mean that I'm only looking for short term RPs. It's very easy to extent something like this with character developments, changes of the relationship or scene... so what I'm saying is: Don't confuse smutty with short, they don't always mean the same.

Right now I’m in a dominant mood so I’m only really looking for something where I fill that role. I don’t have an exact theme or paring in mind but I think that modern and at least semi realistic would be best due to the fact that right now I’m looking for something more smut based then actual plot. That being said it would still be nice to establish characters and backstory a little; otherwise it’s just pointless sex. Fun in real life, not so much for RPs sadly. I say only semi realistic because I'm open to some fantasy elements or non-realistic kinks, but ideally setting would be modern.

I’m not really into abusive relationships as such but I do have a preference for subs who have a bit of fight in them, so perhaps a roleplay that starts off with your character being reluctant or even unwilling could be good. That being said there is nothing wrong with being eager and willing as a sub either. However I will not play against a passive submissive. DO play the sub who tries in vain to avoid punishment and appease her blackmailing dom… BE the sub who eagerly dives onto her loving master and tries to suck him dry in order to get the reward she wants… MISBEHAVE as the unwilling sub who just wants attention from her dom... But DON’T play as the sub who sits in the corner and waits to be told what to do every single second.

Pairings and plots:
I’m willing to play more or less any pairing that is put forwards given that it has sufficient motivation behind it with the exception of MxM (gay, yaoi…whatever you want to call it) and daddy/daughter plots. By that I mean I won’t play a boyfriend / girlfriend idea where she just asks “Hey, will you dominate me in bed tomorrow night?” – There needs to be a reason. But don’t worry, we can always work out and develop an idea together.

With that thought in mind I’m not going to write any plots here even though I have a few in my head knocking about and making far too much noise, I’m just going to write some example pairings to hook you in. I'm not limited to what is on this list by any means, so feel free to suggest your own. Some of these have ideas attached and I’ll let you know what I had in mind, others are a clean slate and we’ll need to work something out together…so…it’s time to spin the roulette wheel:

Your role x My role

Married woman x her adulterous lover (MxF or FxF)

Mother x Son (MxF... of course)

Twin x Twin (FxF)

Teacher x Student (MxF or FxF)

Student x Teacher (MxF or FxF)

Cheating wife x Her husband (MxF)

Drunk friend x Sober friend (MxF or FxF)

Straight friend x Lesbian Friend (FxF)

Client x Prostitute (MxF or FxF)

Babysitter x Kid (15+) (MxF or FxF)

Contacting me:

If you're reading this bit then chances are you saw something that you like the sound of. Well by far the best way to get into contact with me is by pm, but please, if you are going to send me a message please include:

The pairing(s) of interest -- Your F-list if you have one -- any plot ideas or things you'd like to include -- a brief description of your posting habits (how long, how often?)

I ask for these things because any time I write a request thread where I offer to dom, the number of replies is simply staggering. There are far more subs who use this kind of site than people who are willing to dom. It lets me separate out those who don't make the effort from partners who will take the time to write something. Messages like "Hi, I saw your thread - wanna RP?" will be ignored.

In closing:

Hopefully my ranting didn't put too many of you off, or rather I hope it put the more weak willed of you off. In any case I'm looking forwards to hearing from anyone who feels like this might be suited to them.

If I've enticed you then by all means feel free to send me a PM, I eagerly await it.

RE: Something short and sweet

Normally I’d add a plot or idea, but since this is just a short term pairings thread that doesn’t really work. So instead I’m going to find a suitably adult themed joke for every time I bump starting from now:

A husband and wife have recently bought a new computer and need to put a password on it to stop their young son from using it unattended. Figuring that it is something his son will never guess the man types ‘MyCock’ in the box and hits enter. A message comes up with the text “Error, insufficient length”.

With a sigh of annoyance his wife asks “See? Even the computer knows and it only just met you”.

In keeping with my policy of adult joke bumps...

What do a frozen beer, a burnt microwave meal and a pregnant nineteen year old girl all have in common?

In all three cases some idiot man didn't take it out in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom