Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The count to a million game

Nine hundred and twenty-nine. 929. Dear siblings, can we not all get along?

9 3 3
Shut up little brother! No! We can't get just get along! Are you finished with your shower?

9 3 5
Maybe, but I'm waiting on daddy. Remember? Then again, I guess I could walk into the showers.

Nine hundred and thirty-six. 936.
Up to you. Though I bet no one else on this thread knows what the fuck we're talking about lol.

9 3 7
Family Incest people. It's on the group roleplay boards. lol. Benny here is the middle brother. I'm the oldest daughter. So yeah. There you go. Now they know Benny. They really know. lol. Would you push our sister out of the shower if I came up?

Nine hundred and thirty-eight. 938.
Lol fair enough. I wouldn't really know.

images

Does that mean your master is your father? Or why aren't you introducing me to your master? I let you free from my spell so you could enjoy every zero again and this is the way how you thank me? :(

Nine hundred and forty-six. 946.
You're not part of the family, so you don't get to know. And you have no power here, Revnarh the Wizard, Shape-Shifter, and Lunatic (LOTR Saruman voice controlling Theoden).

9 5 1
I am just waiting on daddy Wanderer to make a post. I've already done mine. I've opened the door to the house and called for him. He's just go to answer me so he and I can begin talking about the job. lol. Revy! Thanks for letting me enjoy the Os again. My Master's name is not a secret. I've got it displayed for the world to see.

Nine hundred and fifty-two. 952.
The real question is, whose going to get one thousand?

Back
Top Bottom