Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My first roleplay (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Kurlzz

Meteorite
Hello everybody! First of all, I'm new here to this website. And this is also basically my first ever roleplay. I'd also like to point out that I am indeed a guy and I'm only looking for females to roleplay with on this site :p

I would also like to say that I've looked around this site enough before registering and I've noticed that a lot of you girls like it when we write you big paragraphs and than you're wanting two or three each time we send you a message. Honestly, I'm not very descriptive when it comes to things like this. I'm just looking for some fun and if you don't mind me writing shorter messages, then I'm all ears :) I'm not too much into the kinky stuff or the BDSM/ humiliation/ dominance type of stuff. More like the regular sex :p

I am however, looking to do some incest type roleplay, preferably (brother/sister) and them being young. But not like young young, more like in the range of 18-30 yes of age :p I also do like doing a roleplay with (teacher/student) in college or whatever lol.

If you have any ideas, I am more than willing to hear them from you, I am a nice guy :) just PM me or something and I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you ladies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom