Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pit Fighter and the Farmer's Daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grave

Warrior
The idea I want to do is a sequel to my idea "The Dragon of the Underground", where 21-year-old martial artist Brandon Price jumps into the New York pit fighting scene and becomes the champion, defending his title from all manner of ruthless warriors with a multitude of styles. The sequel sees Brandon grow tired of this life and seek out pit fighting in other parts of the country, which leads him to South Carolina. In Charleston, a bar hosts public cage fighting that anyone can compete in for money and bragging rights, a perfect draw for the man who seeks to be the best no-holds-barred fighter in the world. The bar is owned by a local agribusiness tycoon, whose daughter just happens to be the most beautiful woman in town. The urban Yankee finds himself in a whole new world, and earns lodging on the bar owner's farm working as a hired hand. Will shoveling hay during the day and throwing punches at night allow Brandon to win the glory of cage supremacy and the heart of the farmer's daughter?

If you're interested in this idea, you can reply here or send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom