Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy? oh yes I want it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonary

Moon
Hi there! I'm your friendly neighbourhood Dragon. As you can assume I'm a huge fan of Fantasy ^^ and this is what I'm looking for mostly right now as well.

I'm mostly looking for someone to play this woman http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/312/7/1/manaworld_s_syx_by_blackmyst-d6skj1d.png (Her name's Syx) Syx used to be a powerfull sorceress, using cards to summon spells and creatures. She was enslaved though after being defeated in a duel. My character suddenly summons her/teleports her to his universe. He has read all about her and feels for her so he immediatly destroys her shackles. Syx would be extremely gratefull and either falls in love with him or offers to stay with him (or both) My character is Seth, a 5 foot 10, 148 Pounds guy who has been studying a magic book. he has dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He's atheltic build, EXACTLY Syx's type. This is the RP I'm craving THE MOST right now, Seth is a normal human (well, depends on what you call 'normal' :p)

I could be up to play other things, races and genders.
If you don't like MY idea but you have one yourself, please tell me! ^^ Bonus points if your character is a sexy Elf, Draenei or something like that :3

Please PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom