Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

long term female role partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice Lotner

Super-Earth
I'm looking for some partners who can go long term. If you have to leave for a while please let me know I'll do the same for you.

Roles that are my favorite:
*Master/Slave
*Furry
*Incest (can be con or non con it's your choice. Also age can vary)
Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Cousins
Nephew/Aunt
Uncle/Niece
*Forced
*School Outcast/School Beauty
*Jock/Cute Nerdy Girl
*Teacher/Student
*Jock/Cheerleader(cliche I know)
*Neighbors
*Chilldhood Friends
*Strangers who helped one another
*Coworkers
*Vampire/Innocent Virgin
*Vampire/Submissive but slightly controlling girl

Also can do fantasy roles depending on the roles

Plots can be all different kinds just ask or we can come up with one or even compare ideas

My likes and dislikes vary I'd prefer you ask me before we put it into play but I won't say no to a lot you need but ask is all.

I prefer we either pm but if it's needed we can do this via something else including fb text or kik

I have been role-playing for around 6-7 years my replies vary depending on what your looking for and your response but I can go from one sentence to 2 paragraphs it all depends although I do not mind how long your response is
Anyway pm me if your interested and just incase the subject title went unnoticed I'd prefer females only

Vice Lotner said:
I'm looking for some partners who can go long term. If you have to leave for a while please let me know I'll do the same for you.

Roles that are my favorite:
*Master/Slave
*Furry
*Incest (can be con or non con it's your choice. Also age can vary)
Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Cousins
Nephew/Aunt
Uncle/Niece
*Forced
*School Outcast/School Beauty
*Jock/Cute Nerdy Girl
*Teacher/Student
*Jock/Cheerleader(cliche I know)
*Neighbors
*Chilldhood Friends
*Strangers who helped one another
*Coworkers
*Vampire/Innocent Virgin
*Vampire/Submissive but slightly controlling girl

Also can do fantasy roles depending on the roles

Plots can be all different kinds just ask or we can come up with one or even compare ideas

My likes and dislikes vary I'd prefer you ask me before we put it into play but I won't say no to a lot you need but ask is all.

I prefer we either pm but if it's needed we can do this via something else including fb text or kik

I have been role-playing for around 6-7 years my replies vary depending on what your looking for and your response but I can go from one sentence to 2 paragraphs it all depends although I do not mind how long your response is
Anyway pm me if your interested and just incase the subject title went unnoticed I'd prefer females only

Hello sexy. I like your profile and we have some similar interests. I love roleplay where prissy bitchy me gets humiliated and degraded. Here are a few ideas but happy to find something that turns you on

am a freshman in college and I am studying journalism.  I am a stuck up bitch and a feminist.  You run a bdsm private club that a lot of college girls work at.  I decide that the club could make a good story and perhaps with the right story i could even shut down the club.  I decide to go undercover at the club by applying for a waitress job.   You of course have friends on the campus and know about me before i show up for the interviews but of course you love a new toy to play with.  A combination of the club rules on outfits and what i have to do to be able to work in the private rooms gives you more than an opportunity to video tape me and slowly blackmail me into more and more degrading acts based on my desire to get a good story. Of course by the time it ends i will never be able to go back to my old life.

2. I am student in college.  Gorgeous my family is rich and i have it made but my grades aren't great.  You are my history professor and tell me if I don't get my grades up i will fail and end up getting kicked off the chearleading squad.  I of course don't ccare about your class but want so badly to be on teh cheerleading squad i ask if you i could do some extrad credit to bring my grades up.  You tell me you are working on research on slavery (since you are black it makes since to me) and you tell me if I help you with your research you will help me with my grades.  You tell me the research includes going to a trade show on slavery.  I go with you and of course the seminar is full of black men and women and white slaves.  You control my clothes, my outfit, perhaps make me take drugs to increase fetility, sex drive and slowly degrade me and trying to break me.

3.  I am on vacation in Africa. Either a gorgeous young college student or your favorite young celebrity.  I go to a tourist trap that offer guides into the jungle.  You offer a guide to me to expereince the local culture and the REAL local tribes.  I go into the jungle with you.  Of course as we get into the jungle you control what i eat in the jungle and control my outfits not to offend the local tribes and of course by the time we are there i end up being you play thing for the for you and your friends.

I have several other ideas I can elaborate if you don't like the above and want others:
4.  I am an undercover cop trying to bring down you gang ........
5. I make a racist video that you find and blackmail me with doing everyhting you want or you will put it on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom