Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Payday - Professional Criminal x Single Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randolph_Carter

Super-Earth
Payday%202%20live%20action.png

A four man team has been committing professional contract crime for years now. All four started together as small time thugs but quickly graduated to more complex and better paying jobs as all four men were smart, athletic, and very good at adapting to nearly any situation. They've played it smart for years but they're starting to show their ages. Dallas is the oldest and the spokesman of the team. (Don't call him the leader he hates that shit.) The others are all in their late thirties now and all of them are having issues from a long life of getting into fights and shootouts.

Recently, they were approached by a Russian mobster who is interested in contracting them long term for a variety of work that needs to be done. Seems the old boss really let things slip. They lost territory, and were on the verge of being pushed out of the city entirely. There's a lot of work to be done and the new boss believes most of the men he has are inept. That's where Dallas' crew comes in...

*******************​

The plot I have in mind for this is the idea of one of the members of the crew meeting and falling for a single mother who is living a relatively normal life, raising her kids. Her husband passed away just two years ago after losing a three year battle with cancer. She's been trying to make things work by herself. I'm not picky about what she does for a living just so long as she's not an ex-Navy Seal or a Japanese assassin or something like that.

I would prefer that she hook up with Dallas but I appreciate that you might like one of the others more. If that's the case I can be flexible and try to rework things a bit. Below I'm going to post up some profiles for each of the guys so we can figure out who you'd like to have your character hook up with.

I have a handful of ideas of directions this could go in. Jealousy from some of the local Russians who are being treated poorly by the new boss. This could lead to threats against her and suddenly he's struggling to protect her and keep what he does for a living a secret. There's also just keeping things secret. How do you explain that gunshot wound you got when shooting your way out of a bank earlier that day to the girlfriend? Or the fact that no matter how much, you pay for everything with cash?

Check out the guys below and let me know if this plot interests you or not :)

Name: David "Dallas" Walsh
Position: Mastermind
Bio: Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, he earned the nickname "Dallas" when he used to wear cowboy boots quite a bit years ago. Ironically this has really fucked with the FBI who believe there's a contract criminal originally from Dallas or somewhere in Texas who is incharge of the team. Right out of high school he was talked into joining the US Army as an attempt by his parents to try and set him on the straight and narrow. His skills, athletic ability and so on landed him in the Rangers right up until he he left after his initial commitment was over. Since then he has used his military training to become a very successful criminal. Initially he tried to keep his brother out of the gang but the only person on this earth more bullheaded than Dallas is his brother.

Name: Seth "Nails" Walsh
Position: Ghost
Bio: Nails could never hold a job even if his life depended on it. His life style turned him to a life of cons and burglary at a very young age. His debts grew, as did his collection of enemies from years of swindlery. He needed to gather larger and larger sums of money to keep the loan sharks at bay. He committed his first major felony at the age of 24 and the stakes have only increased since joining his brother.

Name: Derek "Wolf" Pletho
Position: Enforcer
Bio: Wolf started his criminal career as a heavy for cocaine dealer in Chicago's west side after an injury ended his boxing career before it started. He met Dallas through Nails and has been a member of the team since. A former boxer, Wolf is a big man and loves guns and violence. When things get wet, Wolf is at his best. Dallas never feels safer in a firefight than when Wolf is by his side.

people_djimon_hounsou.jpg

Name: Tyler "Chains" Johnson
Position: Technician
Bio: Chains raised his family in New York until the economic slump in the 2000's. Chains had a small software development company that lost many clients, continuing with only one client who had cold feet and withheld payments. Wolf took personal loans to appease the client and keep the project afloat, but the client had already decided to pull out. His company became bankrupt and his family homeless. After his wife left him he was hired by Dallas to replace a member of the team who was arrested during a job gone bad. Chains has been with the team for about a third less time as everyone else but is still a well loved and respected member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom