Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxA) Fantasy, fandoms, and one other thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiloBravo157

Meteorite
Hello,

My name is Kyle. This is my first attempt at making a request thread. I will attempt to keep it short.

I'd like to start out with my basic information:
-I like to RP over IMs or PMs. Threads are just too slow for me.
-I am able to reply multiple, some times many times a day. If things slow down, I'll always post at least once in a 24 hour period.
-My grammar and spelling is nowhere near perfect and I don't expect yours to be either, but please try your best.
-I RP in the first person perspective. Present or past tense is fine with me. I do not like third person but I can be coerced into it by the right person.
-I prefer my RPs to be about 75% plot and 25% smut. Also negotiable.
-I really don't have any limits to sexual things in the RP. I have my own fetishes and I can indulge anyone in theirs, no matter how depraved (No minors is the only thing I can think of).
-While I RP from the first person perspective with my main character, I think a story is great with a whole cast, so I will RP many side characters in third person along with our mains and I encourage my partner to do the same.
-I play a man but I'll take any good partner no matter the gender. That goes for all of these scenes.
-All of these RPs are planned to be long. I really like longer RPs. However, if you're looking for something shorter, please let me know and I can accommodate.

Alright, now let's move on to my cravings.

Fantasy and Sci-Fi:

If any of the listed scenarios below do not appeal to you, please note that I am always looking to engage in new fantasy and sci-fi RPs. If you have a specific scenario you'd like to share, or if you'd like to alter any of the details below, please let me know.

1. Mana and Iron: The world is shared between two races. The Elves control magic, build their homes among the vast forests, and honor their King. The Humans build weapons fueled by gunpowder and machines fueled by coal. Their forests were demolished a long time ago, paving the way for railroads, factories, and homes. They elect a senate and a President. When the Humans invade Elven land, a young man is drafted into the army and is sent far away from home. In the aftermath of a vicious battle, he finds that the only other survivor is an Elven warrior. For now they must work together out necessity, but what will become of these two weary soldiers? (I play the Human, you play the Elf)

2. Enemy of my Enemy: The year is 3332. Humanity had finally taken to the stars. They discovered Faster-Than-Light travel, and they carved a mighty Empire out through the Galaxy. However, as new resources were discovered, Humanity's greed and wastefulness increased exponentially. Eventually planets became uninhabitable, and the human race has taken to the stars. For a century now, humans have lived in ships and space stations. When a war broke out between two major factions, many took the opportunity to flee certain death and eek out a living through piracy. Among all the galactic scum, there are two captains who are known as the fiercest. The size of their fleets, their brutality, and their cleverness are equally matched. They've warred with one another for years, one upping each other over time but never truly breaking their stalemate. Now the war has ended, and a reunited humanity has turned their gaze onto these two pirate lords. No quarter will be given, and they've launched an all out assault on their fleets. In order to have any chance of keeping their way of life alive, these two leaders must settle their differences and fight as one. (We play the pirate captains, obviously)

Fandoms:

My scenarios aren't as specific as these. Also, these are just the fandoms I'm craving. I am willing to do just about any fandom you come to me with if your scenario is solid. If it's a fandom I'm not familiar with, I will take time to research it.

1. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin: I absolutely love this anime (caught up with the manga, too) and I would like to RP an alternate universe with OCs starting from the graduation of our trainee class. I would like the events to start out similar to the anime/manga with the fall of Wall Maria five years ago and starting with the battle of Trost. We can go anywhere from there though.

2. Mass Effect: My absolute favorite game series. I want an RP starting a few years after the ending of 3 (We can discuss what ending canon to go by). I don't even know the specifics of what I'd like to do. We can work that out. I'd like to play an OC but you could potentially play any of the game's characters who survive the end of the trilogy if you want. I don't care, I just really want a roleplay in this fandom.

One other thing:

This is also probably my biggest craving, but also my least original. I'm so used to really action oriented roleplay with some crazy/steamy smut. They're always set in worlds I know or worlds I create. I would really like to try something different with just a simple slice of life RP. Something with seniors in high school or young adults trying to start their lives. I'm not picky, I just really want this.

Anyway, I think that is everything. Thank you so much for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom