Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moonchild (Ninja and Amy)

She nodded as he motioned below them. Vivian may have been a silly funny girl but she felt a sudden seriousness that felt deadly grip her. She had to watch Rafe's back and help him, she felt compelled to do whatever it took to do so. She did not know if it was because her wolf senses had messed up and made him her'pack' or just her sense of loyalty. She gracefully fell to the floor bellow only a split second behind Rafe. She quickly Circled around the man using her speed. Before he could moved to shoot her she used her sharpened nails of her fingers and almost plucked his artery from his neck, causing him to quickly bleed out onto the floor. Instead of charging one of the other men she bounced around the room, quickly dodging under tables then jumping above them, she ran quickly leaping through the air. The gun man rained bullets through the air. She strategically ran so that another human who now was on the defensive landed in the cross fire. She was not as strong as Rafe and could still not bring a man down with a single blow. But her speed and agility were her strength that she used. She finally ended up behind the man grabbing his chin and the back of his head and quickly jerking it to the side hearing a multitude of crackling sounds. She made her way to Rafe's side to regroup. There were still more humans and she knew they were not safe until they were all killed. She was vaguely aware of the ash that was kicked up into the air by the fighting, she wondered if any of it was Vee. She shook her head not wanting to be distracted until she knew Rafe and her were safe.

Rafe quickly finished with his individual and looked at her, actually impressed with how fast she had disposed of the rest. Rafe had been worried that she would not take to fighting and killing because of her light-hearted nature, but here she was, in impressive form, quick and deadly. Rafe motioned to her, not wanting to speak out loud and motioned to door in the back that lead to the stairs up to Vee's room. He slowly and quietly approached it and sniffed the air. Another one. Close.

Rafe quickly opened the door, but someone on the other side was waiting. Dressed in dark paramilitary gear like the others, flash of a blonde ponytail told it was a woman...or a very pretty man. But Rafe was not ready for how ready she was and she darted forward right with the door and jabbed a knife into Rafe's stomach. He gritted his teeth hard and groaned deeply in pain. The wound seethed and burned and something in it stung Vivian's nose. Silver. She had jabbed Rafe with a silver knife and she pulled back to do it again...to his neck or face. Rafe fell down, curling up and clutching the wound in agony as it attacked the very core of his being.

Vivian had felt overly confident by the degree to which her natural instincts took over allowing her to easily dispose of the humans. So when the flurry of blond hair burst through the door way Vivian was not prepared. Vivian smelt the sickly metallic almost acidic smell before she even realized what had happened. Vivian wanted to run, as far away from that awful smell that she now realized had to be the silver knife the blond clung to in to her hand.

As Rafe fell to the floor Vivian was more terrified then anything before, as she clearly read his pain. Vivian lunged at the woman from behind, pulling the arm wielding the blade up and away from Rafe face, and her other arm wrapped around the woman's neck struggling to keep control of the woman and keep the blade as far away from her and Rafe as possible. Her fear of the silver was great but her fear of losing Rafe was greater she needed him alive, she barely knew anything about this new world.

"RAFE!" She screamed as she struggled with her blond hair opponent. She managed to get on top on the woman, but she continued to fight, trying to press the silver blade up towards Vivian's face. She saw Rafe on the ground and the sight brought a overwhelming burst of energy. Vivian broke the woman's wrist spinning the blade around without having to touch the silver before pressing it hilt deep into the woman skull.

She jumped off the gurgling body as it died and knelt next to Rafe. She placed her hand over the belly wound applying some pressure to the bleeding. The other she used to turn his head to her. "Rafe, what do I do?" She asked frantically, the wound had not yet even begun to heal.

The wound looked like the knife had been on fire, with black char around the entrance. Some blood slowly seeped out, but it didn't look serious. Angry red tendrils had spread out from the wound, but had ceased growing. All in all it almost looked like he was poisoned. Rafe slowly managed to pull himself up, but he winced in pain. Luckily, at the last split second, when he knew he was going to take a hit, his instincts made him flinch in just the right way so that he would take it well in a non-vital area. "It's alright, it's not a bad wound. It looks...unn, and feels worse than it is. Silver isn't fatal, but it takes time to heal, it won't regenerate instantly."

He pulled himself up, forcing himself to continue as he headed up the stairs and slowly opened the door to Vee's personal room. When he started, suddenly the door jerked open and he was greet by an angry visage wielding a large, ancient gleaming scimitar blade, hissing at him. But once Vee recognized him she jumped up into his arm and kissed him deeply.

"Rafe! Thank heavens, I thought I was done for..." Behind her were the slain corpses of two other human hunters. vee was dressed in an elegant crimson red evening gown, as if she expected to be going somewhere.

Vivian blushed at her over reaction to his wound she thought that silver would have killed him, she scoffed her self "My fault for believe in urban ledgens too much." She said leaning back on her heels as she watched his muscle tissue knit together, lowly but eventually replacing the dark burned flesh with new pink tissue and sink. She stood as he did and lightly punched his shoulder. "Don't scare me like that then." She said with a wink though probably not the best time for a joke she couldn't help her self.

As they neared Vee's room Vivian mood once again grew more sober. She held her breath as Rafe slowly opened the door that she had recently walked through and had the shock of meeting Vee for the first time. Though the woman intimidated her and seemed to wield strange feeling in her, she still wished she was okay. Rafe clearly thought very well of her, and Vivian had enjoyed her completely different nature. She crouched ready to pounce as there was a flurry of motion in the room. But before she leaped she realized with reliefe that it was the stunningly, and strikingly beautiful Vee.

Vivian smirked as she watched Vee's mouth close on Rafe's mouth. She was not surprised in the slightest at her reaction to him. But she also felt somewhat out of place. When Vee finally pulled away from Rafe Vivian chimed up. "It's nice to see you well as so much your self." She said with a shy smile with a teasing tone to he voice. She was happy to see the captivatingly sexy vampire was whole and perfectly animated.

Vee looked at Vivian and smiled that sultry smile, though it was marred by her clearly distraught state. "Don't feel left out, darling, I'm glad you're here..." Anger filled her face again. "I just thought I'd have to face my true death tonight. Look at what those monsters did to my girls and my club...this was supposed to be a haven." Rafe hardened his face.

"Let's just get out of here Vee, I'll take you anywhere you like. A second team might come in." Rafe looked around, still cautious and alert. The wound was bothering him, but he continued on as they made their way out. Rafe took on his humanoid form so they wouldn't attract attention. He tossed his keys to Vivian. "Can you drive? I don't think I can focus enough..." Rafe got a first aid kit from the trunk and climbed into the back with Vee and began to treat his wound like a mortal would treat one, since that's how long it would take to head, making sure it was well bandaged.

Vee thought for a moment. "Assuming no one tales us, though it doesn't matter if they do or not at this point, we should be safe at my penthouse at Luna Grande Towers. The rest of the council is going to want to know about this."

Rafe decided he'd best explain to Vivian. "Miss Velvet Velour here, her stage name, is actually vampire leadership here in the city. Vampires have a system of government called the Camerilla. The Camerilla is run by older, more powerful vampires, and they dictate the laws. Each city is run by a Prince, which can be either gender. The Prince makes the major decisions and has a council member from each bloodline of vampire, a Primogen. Vee here is the Toreador Primogen for the city, which could be why the humans attacked. Some people think the Camerilla keep law and order for vampires to protect them from the stupid and the reckless. The Anarchs think they're a way for older vampires to use younger ones."

Vee herself shrugged. "They're both right."

Vivian drove cautiously, imaging the issues they may encounter if a police officer decided to pull them over for not using a blinker or coming to a complete stop. She frequently looked behind her to watch Vee tending to Rafe's still painful looking wound. Vee caught her look, "Don't you worry honey, he will be just find, leave it to me." She said with a voice as smooth has velvet itself. "Isn't that right?" She asked Rafe before planting a kiss on his lips her hands still deftly working at bandaging his wound with the supplies from the medical kit.

Vivian Smirked as she pulled on to the strip of road that would lead to Vee's Penthouse. "So let me get this right, I'm in the presence of vampire royalty? Vivian joked not at all surprised that Vee was running more of the show then just a pleasure house of Vampy dancers. As alluring and sexual Vee was, there was a clear air of command around her, she defiantly knew how to command someone, even without them knowing it.

She parked the car, and hurried to help Rafe out of the car. "Ya got it big guy?" She asked opening the door. Vee headed toward the entrance, before turning over her shoulder and cooing at them. "This way my doves." Vivian snorted, "Who is she calling doves?" She asked teasingly to Rafe before following the sensual sway of Vee's hips as she seemed to have no solid bones in her body by the fluid movement of her body as she eased away

"I'll live. The pain isn't as bad, it's like a nasty sting, once the venom subsides, it's more bearable." Rafe still held the wound with his hand as they continued and so did he. "Toreadors are the vampires that weave in a out of human society. They're the succubi and the handsome one-night stands. Seducers and charmers. Movie stars and singers if you believe that. Other bloodlines include Tremere, vampire sorcerers, Malkavian, the nutbars, Brujah, the muscle savages, Gangrel, the vampires more in touch with their beast, Nosferatu, ugly but sneaky, and Venture, the dominators." When they arrived, the towers of the namesake seemed to stretch to the sky. Rafe was concerned because he and Vivian's clothes were shredded from transformations, but they were still well covered. Still, this was a nice place on a nice side of town, with a valet to park their vehicle.

Rafe followed Vee inside, looking at Vivian with an "it's one of her things" look in his eyes. Rafe did chuckle lightly, because he had never seen Vivian so put off since he had met her. Inside, the towers did have a guard at a desk, but Vee merely waved to him and he seemed to not acknowledge Rafe or Vivian at all. It wasn't supernatural charm, it was the power of wealth and respect. Rafe stared at the guard as he walked by to the elevators that took them high up to the penthouse area that Vee had to use a voice sample to access. She breathed in for a moment, a wistful look in her eyes, before she spoke.

"Remember that day in the snow." A mechanical and heavy sounding lock snapped and the door slid open to reveal a massive penthouse condo with a complete all around view of the city at night, decorated in a seemingly high-tech Art Deco motif that was beyond stunning. Vee was wealthy it seemed. But then so was Rafe and he spent most of his time living in the woods. Still, Vee had style, elegance, and a subtle sense of power, a foil to Rafe's intimidation and blunt tactics. Rafe collapsed on a soft, black leather couch, gasping a bit as he reclined in it. Walking all the way had taken more out of him than he had thought and the wound was angry again. Weakness was not something he was used to at all.

"Fuck...this is going to take at least a week to heal shut...and longer to be totally gone." Rafe suddenly felt a pang of guilty. He looked at Vee. She had almost been killed and many of her own were killed. It was difficult at times to tell if she was putting up a seductive act or if she really felt things for people, but Rafe had seen proof. There were times when she didn't have to look after him, when it would have benefited her to turn him over, and yet she hadn't. "Are you going to be alright, Vee?"

Vivian tugged on the shred of her clothing hoping to hold them together as they walked passed the valet. She was getting better about her bare bady around Rafe, but she still didn't really like that so much of her torso and legs were exposed to those working the front lobby. But thankfully their eyes looked just passed them.

When the doors opened Vee's penthouse Vivian's lips popped apart in surprise. "Is it a part of being a supernatural being? being filthy rich?" She asked to no one in particular. But her thought that quickly ended when Rafe landed on the couch. Vivian took five quick steps to his side, She noticed the banages were beginning to look used and soiled. But Vivian's eyes followed Rafe'. She felt guilty not having relieved that today might have bothered Vee, she seemed to indestructible sexy. Vee fell into a chair her self but she looked like a dancer as she did. She crossed her long white legs and rubed her forehead monetarily. "I'll be fine, honey." She said but it lacked her usually confidence and Vivian noticed and knew Rafe must have as well.

Vivian sat on the couch nearer Vee, and slowly reached and held her long thin graceful hand. It was cold against her skin but she lightly squeezed it befor dropping it to her lap. Vee seemed startled by the gesture but smiled a heartbreakingly beautiful. After a few moments of silence of the three of them sitting in the lavish penthouse VIvian broke the silence. "So what do we do now?" She was worried about other Vampires wanting revenge on the normal civilians of the city, or the attacking humans coming after them again.

Rafe laughed softly at the comment about wealth. "When you live a long time and are able to provide your own basic needs, it becomes easy to save money and invest it into safe, growing accounts. After enough time, money...just simply doesn't become a problem." Rafe looked at her. "It'll be true for you as well. If you play it safe, you'll eventually have the ability to live well...the question is, will you want to? Part of me does like this lifestyle, but the other longs for the woods and the smells of the forest." He looked at her when she spoke against the silence. "Nothing. At least, we won't do anything. This is vampire business and they know what they're doing. Vampires aren't going to want us to interfere and they might take serious offense to it." He looked at Vee. He wanted to protect her, but he knew she was more than capable herself. Anything he could handle, she could.

Vee sighed softly and stood. "I have to notify the council and the Prince. I'm going to shower...please, help yourself to whatever you like and don't feel obligated to stay." She seemed listless and less vital, but somehow even in these circumstances, she was still her sultry and seductive self, taking life's woes and valleys even with her usual grace. She flowed into another room while Rafe decided to raid the refrigerator for some fine meats and cheese.

Sometime later, as the light was dying from the sky around them, from which the windows had been tinted and treated against the ultraviolet radiation that was so lethal to vampires, Vivian suddenly felt warmth around her and a pair of arms slowly slide around her from behind. Too slender to be Rafe's, a feline-like voice purred from behind. "I think we're all a little tense, sweetie...let's...relax a bit..." Her voice penetrated to the nerves and had the power to melt muscles.

Vivian jumped slightly as the hand deftly moved at her sides, and the pressure of something standing behind her. She gasped at the the voice's purring brought chills down her spine, and goosebumps to her skin, especially that of her neck. Vivian could feel the heat run through her body loosing every knot and sore muscle until she was leaning against her supporter. It did feel nice to forget about ripping the heads of of murdering human, and Rafe getting stabbed. She let her self float in the feeling that the precessance brought, the way that her voice melted her worries away. Instinctually she turned her head to the side leaving her neck open, so that the words could run down her skin. She suddenly became aware of how little of her clothes had survived once more. As her shoulder and arm was exposed on that side and reacting to the nearness behind her.

Rafe himself had discarded his shredded shirt, but kept his pants. He had found himself a quiet, dark corner of the room when he had started to see Vee move across it and towards Vivian. He was sipping on a glass of heady wine as he watched Vee slide up against Vivian with her nude form pressing up against the young woman. Vee was strangely warm and he skin was silken to the touch. Rafe's eyes focused intently, aware that Vee knew that he was watching. He was immensely enjoying the show so far.

Vee purred and slowly extended her tongue, brazenly licking up along Vivian's neck and across her ear, nibbling it softly before biting upon her neck tenderly, not intending to break skin with her fangs, only to make electric shivers run up the girl's spine. Vee then slowly snaked around Vivian, staring into her eyes as her own seemed to glow softly and she suddenly kissed her hard and deeply, her tongue pressing and penetrating into Vivian's hot mouth, her hands eagerly groping and caressing Vivian's soft form as sounds of pleasure and desire emanated from deep in Vee's throat.

Her knees buckled slightly and an audible sigh escaped her lips as Vee's tongue ran over her skin her hot breath making Vivian's mind think of very dark sensual thoughts. When Vee's dangerous teeth teased her skin Vivian couldn't hold back the soft whisper of a moan. Vivian felt heat grow in her belly from the deep desire the bubbled inside her and charges of sensitivity run over her whole body head to toe.

Vivian's breathe caught in her throat at the sight of Vee's completely naked form was something out of ancient Greek mythology, goddesses of the past wrapped up into one stunning being. Vivian's grey eyes locked with Vee's and she couldn't look away. When Vee's mouth quickly met hers, she squeaked with surprise and her body froze from the impact. Vee made easy work of her mouth quickly penetrating between her lips finding her tongue. The sounds the came from deep inside of Vee sent her over the edge. Vivian leaned into the kiss accepting Vee's tongue and mouth fully and matching her depth. Vivian even made a move of her own and wrapped her arms around Vee and trailed her hands lightly over the skin of her back and sides reaching towards her ass. Vivian couldn't believe how her skin felt, there was noting in the word softer she couldn't get enough of how it felt. She realized now how dangerous the woman really was, Vivian did not consider her self bisexual but she could not deny Vee, she wanted this to go further than she was willing to admit to her sel

Vee groaned deeply when Vivian grabbed her rear. "My my...there is a bit of an animal inside you after all, mmm?" That sultry, seduction smile could have sent men and women to their deaths. Taking a more forceful role, Vee quickly used her supernatural strength to rip the rest of Vivian's clothing off to make her as nude as herself, her hands exploring the totality of Vivian's naked form. And when a hand slipped between her thighs, she slowly pressed a pair of fingers up against her moist womanhood, softly and gently rubbing them up and down. "Did not think you could find a woman so alluring, hmm? You're not the first young morsel I've turned...there are men...there are women...and then there is me..." He softly laughed in that velvety voice at her prideful joke, as she kissed Vivian again, grinding her body up against her. "Now..." Vivian pushed her up against the couch with a fiery hunger in her eyes and a look of absolute dominance on her face as she knelt down and forced Vivian's legs open. "Give yourself to me..." Vee's head lowered between Vivian's legs and suddenly it felt like a tidal wave of explosive pleasure slammed into her, as if her spirit was blown away clear across the room while her body remained locked, melted onto the couch.

Vivian blushed, I guess something very much like an animal was awoken inside her, and it was hungry. Vivian's clothes were in ribbons at the women's feet and her adrenaline was pumping she thought she might have even smelt her own pheromones and excitement. Vee's deft fingers moved over her womanhood immediately sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Vee was right, we was not a woman, she was a being of pure sex and no gender. As she was kissed once more Vivian couldn't help her self as she rose her hand to Vee's large firm breast tracing her finger tips lightly over her skin, then starting slowly massaging her tender skin, pulling on her erect nipple lightly.

Vivian loved the sudden rush of dominance that faced her. She shivered with excitement. Before Vivian could even agree her legs were being pressed apart exposing her already wet mound, bright with excitement. As Vee's mouth made contact Vivian thought she had died. The intense amount of pleasure that raced through her body did not seem possible. She openly moaned and tossed her head back her auburn hair coming free from its tie tossing back, he nipple erect. Vivian was lost in the pleasure, she saw colors in her vision and heard swooshing sound of blood in her ears. But she managed to focus momentarily on the dark shadow in the corner, the outline of someone. Rafe. She realized he was watching and instead of become nervous or shy it awoken something even deeper and darker inside her. She grew even more aroused by the unseen eyes that she was not strongly aware of. She reached down and ran her hands through Vee's thick silken hair. knotting her fingers in it, arching her back and offering her entire sex to Vee and her hunger and deft mouth. Vivian let out a A moan from the pit her of being, the moan slowly turn to high pitched sounds of utter pleasure as she climaxed like she had never done before.

Vee wasn't prepared to stop. She pulled up just for a moment, her mouth covered with Vivian's juices as her eyes glowed with a fiery light and her sharpened fangs were apparent. "I'm not done with you, sweetie..." Her voice was deep and husky. She apparently was possessed of some lustful haze, much like the thrill of the hunt that enthralled them. But then, people were her prey. Still, there was something deeply erotic and captivating about her, even to the person she were preying upon. Vee used her unnatural strength to hold Vivian's legs open. "Give...me...your...pussy..." Vee's head dipped down again and she continued to pleasure Vivian until Vivian had orgasmed twice more, until she was light-headed. Vivian then slowly straddled Vivian's waist, kissing her deeply and passionately and then lowering her lips to kiss and suckle and bite upon Vivian's breasts. She teased the girl's flesh with her sharpened canines, tempted to bite and taste the girl, but it would run against her code. Vivian didn't feed upon her friends unless invited to...humans were different. She had to feed, of course, just like lycanthropes had to hunt, and sometimes it took coercion to get a mortal morsel to see it her way. It wasn't quite true to say she forced it, but afterwards her companions rarely complained.

Vivian was able to catch her breath for just a moment as Vee rose from her tingling pussy. Vivian's legs were stretched further apart leaving everything open and waiting for Vee to 'devour' as she had been. The look of possession in Vee's eyes both unnerved her and aroused her. She liked that kind of force and strength worked on her.

Vee did not wait for any answer to her order before she set upon Vivian's throbbing pussy as it filled with blood from arousal. After the last orgasm, Vivian's body shuddered before her head collapsed back against the couch her vision hazy from exhaustion and pleasure. She felt the warm spread over her lower body as Vee positioned herself on top of her. She could feel Vee's own pussy against her hips. she closed her eyes as Vee connected to her lips once more and followed Vee, immediately answering the second half of her kiss obeying Vee's determined lips. She pouted a little when Vee pulled away only to be replaced with a tired smile as Vee moved her her full breasts. Chills rolled over her body as the woman teased her, but it was the treat of teeth that made Vivian's blood boil. She was so tempted to find out what the bite of a vampire really felt like, or at least the bite of this one. But she felt unsure about being preyed upon it felt, wrong. She she was left to shudder and hope and dread for those canines that now nestled her nipple between them.

Vivian at this point had released almost all inhibitions and her multiple orgasms had her mind fuzzy. She was working on pure instinct and she tentatively and nervously ran her finger over Vee's own warm pussy. She found this skin somehow softer the then silken skin over her ass and breasts. Her breathe caught in her throat and her eyes met Vee's to anxiously await her reaction to being touched and not doing the touching.

Vee gasped out and moaned at Vivian touching her, baring her fangs openly. "Yessssss..." she hissed out as if she hadn't felt it in a long time. Vee licked her lips and slowly twisted and turned like a sensual serpent, moving her body until she was laying on the end of the couch, the armrest supporting her upped back so that the zenith of the armrest was propping out her impressive breasts. She reached out with her feet, ensnaring Vivian's head with her lithe and limber legs. "Come, sweetie, it's your turn..." Her legs were wrapping around Vivian's head and pulling inward to bring her head closing to her thighs, encouraging her to return the favor.

Rafe at this point finally emerged from the darkness, completely naked. His physique, tall, strong, and slender, fine hair along his arms, legs, and chest. Rafe stepped towards them, his impressive manhood tall and strong from the sapphic display he witnessed.

Vivian jumped, she was startled at what she awoke inside Vee. She watched her melt into the couch, her breast beautiful and high. Vivan now sat with her knees on the couch her arms in fornt of her pressing her breasts together. Vivian felt her warm smooth legs around her face pulling her towards the flower between her legs. Vivian was tentative and nervous never having been so close to another woman's pussy before and not really sure what to do, she also feared the taste of the clearly wet and bright pink of Vee's womanhood. But she leaned forward Vee's thigh now wrapped around her head, Vivian's round ass high as she leaned of Vee's body. She let her tongue lightly trace the opening of Vee's pussy and was surprised to find the rich taste of honey on her lips. Vivian could feel Vee shudder underneath her. Vivian with less fear let her tongue find Vee's clit and dance around it in circles. She doubted she could fully return the favor for Vee's generous gift to her but she tried. She lowered her self so her arms wrapped around the bottom of Vee's thighs and her hands grabbed the tops, so Vivian's face was deep into her womanhood, the arch in her back extreme as her thick muscular legs kept her full ass high as her chest pressed again the couch.

Vivian tentatively pressed her tongue against the Vee's opening before pressing it in feeling the heat and tasting the honey at its source. Vivian was shocked at how aroused she became at the fact that Vee seemed very very pleased with her work. As Vee locked her fingers in Vivian's hair Viv felt herself moisten again as her quenched lust began to grow again. She thought she heard movement in the room but she was hyper focused on every muscle of Vee's body as it reacted to her attention. Vivian lifter her head so her teeth lightly found Vee's clit again, as she locked eyes with the goddess in front of her, as she teasingly pulled on her in and ironic role reversal. Vivian liked the momentary switch in control and felt her predatory instincts kick in much as Vee's had. Vivian felt eyes, and she knew Rafe was near by, but Vee had looked eyes with her and wants allowing her too look away as if she willed her attention. So Vivian didn't break eyes and began to kiss the inside of Vee's thighs and lick the soft skin above her womanhood, teasing once more but not wanting to get lost in her woman hood again when she felt another predators eyes on her.

The moonlight streamed into the penthouse, the full and bright moon making the room almost as bright as day to the enhanced predatory senses of the three locked in an orgy of supernatural delight. Even Rafe, normally reserved and private about his sexual nature was feeling alive, the blood rushing through his veins. The three of them had human sides, humanity in them, but as Rafe had touted so many times, they were not human fully. They were more. The same and not. Predators all, but not inhuman, mindless monsters. They were gods of the night, reveling in the moonlight. Lords of darkness, taking their pleasures with each other well above the petty mortals that slept or shuffled about beneath the tower. The moonlight bathed Vee in a pale light that made her flesh look almost chalky white like a ghost, with a sexy, silky sheen where the light hit it strongest.

Rafe on the other hand, the darkness of the shadows seemed drawn to him, peeling off the walls and lurching forward to bathe him in blackness. He stepped forward, his shadowy form moving as only the white of his teeth and an unnatural icy blue light from his eyes were clearly illuminated. He had the look of a hunter, not one looking for animals, but of a feast of flesh of a different kind. Rafe approached the armrest that Vee was arching against while moaning in utter ecstasy and Rafe took a hold of her head, feeding her inch after inch of his shaft until she accepted it and started to deep throat him with practiced ease and mastery. Rafe's teeth gritted and he let out a soft, deep groan, as if some ancient, forgotten lock was slowly being opened. He licked his lips and his hands started to wander over Vee's body, one slowly running over Vivian's heard, running through her hair. Rafe hadn't felt like this in so long, his senses magnified and being treated to such ecstasy.

The world around her seemed as if it had been bathed in magic itself. Because of her super human instincts she could feel the smallest movement Vee made, feel her skin shift, her muscles flex and relax and her blood move through it all. She feel the blood flood her face and pool in her cheeks. As Vee's face was pure as untouched snow, Vivians was alive with color. Vee looked a goddess of lust and night before her, but Vivian had her own appeal, her bright cheeks and bright eyes alive, catching a wild spirit that suited her younger and quick to smile face.

She did not remove her lips from Vee's flower, could not move until she watched a shadow cas upon Vee's stomach and a large heavy hand upon her head. The momentary stimulus was almost not enough to free her from her need to pleasure Vee, but her head rose and her eyes darted up to meet those stunningly bight blue eyes from the shadows. She openly sighed as if she were falling to pieces as she watched Rafe's manhood slide between Vee's beautiful lips and down her swan-like white neck. She rose to her knees her body catching the light, in not such a stunningly brilliant way as Vee's had but this did not stop her. She placed her hand upon the mound between Vee's thighs, but her eyes were now locked on Rafe as she watched with interest and excitement watching the man she felt 'bound' to dominate such a strong lovely creature. She pulled at his hand that still rested upon the side of her soft auburn hair and brought his palm to her lips. She paused for a moment to moving a single muscle before kissing his palm, once twice three times, before letting go of him. A small buck from bellow her told her to not forget about the beautiful seductress below her. She cracked a smile as she got more control over herself and let her hands circle her small button of pleasure.

Vee's magnificent and ever-youthful body, one frozen in time from the point of her embrace into one of the kindred, flexed and tensed as Vivian continued to pleasure her and a pair of orgasms ripped through her form as she continued to pleasure Rafe. Rafe's face, shrouded in darkness, still was able to express his great ecstasy as his hand strayed over Vivian's form, exploring her curves. He wanted her, but fear kept him in check. Fear of his own words before, one of the laws of werewolves...the people cleave unto humans. Werewolves mating produced a terrible monster that was a threat to all, especially the mother. He didn't know if it was true between other species of lycanthrope, but he wasn't willing to chance it. And he wasn't going to force other forms of pleasure that wouldn't end in pregnancy on her unless he was sure she wanted it.

Rafe saw her and felt her kiss his hand repeatedly and groaned in that deep, animal fashion. He watched her hand work upon Vee and his hand moved down her smooth neck and over her generous breasts, stroking and groping them, his thumb rolling and pinching her nipples. His eyes were focused firmly upon her as he focused to keep his resolve. Being a man, even a vigorous one, he had but one pleasure to give before he needed rest, and in the state of his silvery wound, he shouldn't strain more than he was already.

She shivered with delight has his heavy hands moved upon her form. She was overwhelmed with a desire to be pleased and give pleasure, she felt this pit in her stomach that pulled her to Rafe, she wasn't sure if it was her human side or her animal side but she wanted him, as a man and an alpha. But she could see the shadow in his eyes and it made the gears in her mind turn. Then it rolled through her mind slowly, clouded by lust, that her people, the people could not breed with other's as the results would be disastrous. But Rafe wasn't a wolf, would it still matter?

She openly sighed high airy expressions of pleasure, her flower leaking its nectar upon her thighs. Rafe looked so strong and dark and powerful as he pumped his cock in Vee's mouth Vivian had forgot his earlier trauma. But she spotted the dark wound. She fround slightly. She leaned over Vee's body until her face was near both his wound and vee's penetrated mouth. She sniffed the wound as a wolf would, she had an overwhelming urge to lick it clean but remembers she was not a wolf at the moment. She kissed the uninjured flesh edging near his slow to heal flesh. She kissed Vee's neck as she now laid on top of her as she still too Rafe in full.

Rafe let out a deep and intense groan, his voice rolling forward like the crashing of waves against a rocky shore. He came into Vee's mouth and throat, eliciting a deep purring from her chest that seemed more feline than human to express her contentment. Rafe could do little more in his state. His wound was agitated from the meager activity, but it did not look as angry as it felt.

After the night's activities had ended, Vee invited them to her bed, a large four post bed with a frame of solid oak and intricate carvings of angelic scenes of serenity. It looked to be possibly the oldest thing in the city, from a time out of mind. It was easily large enough to accommodate all of them and the silken sheets were cool to the touch. Rafe drank a large quantity of water, audibly gulping it down until it ran down his chin slowly before climbing to bed, having changed the bandage once more. He snuggled close to Vee who was between the two, but a hand reached over, resting on Vivian's bare hip and rear, stroking and patting it softly as he looked fondly upon her. Rafe felt somehow...satiated. Mating felt good, even without the end result of a pregnancy, it helped to satisfy the beast deep inside.

In the morning, Vee was gone, having left a note on the kitchen counter.

Left before the sun came up, had to attend council meeting of great importance. I deeply enjoyed last night and am glad the both of you are close at hand. Please take whatever provisions to wish and remain as long as you like. I have spare clothes in the armoire for you both. I keep some men's clothes just in case. Stay safe, dangerous tides ahead.

Rafe was asleep late into the morning, his body spending a great deal of energy to repair the silver cursed wound.

Back
Top Bottom