Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy (BDSM-related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursaris

Meteorite
I've been looking through my old story ideas lately and found one that I knew would be perfect for a role play. Read on if you're interested.

First, the "searching for" bit:
- The story is meant to follow one or more female students. I will be filling an instructing role. (Guys: if you want in on this, message me first and I'll see if we can find a spot for you.)
- I care not whether this story become furry, anthro, or mixed. If you want to be human, that's fine. If you want to be something else, that's fine, too.
- Dominant and submissive personalities/personas are both welcome. You'll see how below.
- I would prefer to write without the use of abbreviations or slang, please. Unless your character/persona rely on them, I will have little difficulty writing them out.
- I would like a detailed partner(s) in this role play, please. As this is my first RP on this site, I'll go easy and not add a length requirement just yet.

Now for the hard limits:
- No scat, blood, or excessive violence. This story takes place in an academy. There are standards and a code of conduct whether its students are willing or not.

Well, now. I think you've earned a look at the Role Play itself, if you're still reading by this point.

The Premise:
At approximately around the year 2203, the societies of the world shifted toward an Egalitarian way of thinking. This allowed for the previously subtle interests of the people to rise and take more prominent hold of certain communities. One such community grew in size and influence long enough to establish its institution centered around its core structure: that of BDSM. The institution was built to produce fine young men and women versed in the practices and applications of BDSM and provide them with conventional schooling on top of that so as to prepare the student body as best as possible for a life of their own. As is the way with every society, however, there was a hierarchy in the types of students taken into the Academy:

Dominant/Dom/Domme students:
Those of a dominant personality. Typically driven, charismatic, and wealthier students with a penchant for personal gratification. (If furry, this caste is inclusive.)

submissive/sub students:
The students meant to be taken in by those above them later in life. Submission is covered in many ways by the curriculum, from basic services to sexual gratification. (Also a furry-inclusive caste.)

animal/pet/house pet
Often referred to as "petgirls/petboys," this subcategory of submissive students is a caste comprised entirely of those wishing to behave and be treated as house pets/animals by their future Masters/Mistresses.

Well, this is just the overview of the Academy. Message me if you're interested in forming a story around/within it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom