Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Offbeat Character-Driven Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distortion

Moon
Hello there, I'm Distort. I mostly interested in playing interesting things with you. So, I'm going to keep the introduction short and refer you to the plots section.

Style and Conventions

Literacy- I write about three paragraphs a post. I prefer that our word-count limits be loose. For example, during sex, I'd much rather focus on our characters' intimate conversations than describing the vase on the table to meet word-count.

PMs- Much preferred over IMs. I'll consider IMs if requested but definitely not my preference.

Feel Free to Request Anything- If you don't see it here, it means I don't have an interesting idea for it...yet.

OCs- I'm interested in playing with compelling characters and compelling character dynamics. If you want to use an OC, tell me about them and I'll definitely consider it.

Plots

Lots and Lots of Characters

More of something I enjoy than a plot. I like having an RP with lots of characters, where they all have personalities, skills and agendas then just letting them play off each other organically.

Three-way Corruption

I'd like to do an RP where two characters (one male, one female), conspire to break and corrupt a third (female) character.

These are in descending order of interest, from most to least.

Mistaken Identity

The idea of an innocent, chaste girl paying for an unrepentant girl's crimes really appeals to me. As does the cruel, deviant girl corrupting the innocent girl's life for her pleasure.

The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll and Ms. Hyde

Harriet Jekyll had two goals in life: to isolate the evil inside human beings and then eliminate it. She succeed in the isolation, but failed in the elimination. After being implicated in a considerable number of sordid crimes, Jekyll flees to the countryside to desperate to complete her research. Running out of time, she scours the underworld of science for assistance; she finds Victor Fromm, a disgraced biologist known for his daring human experiments. She reaches out to him and immediately regrets sending the letter. She is surprised to find him on her doorstep a month later.

Will Fromm help her? What will happen when Jekyll finds out Victor isn't who he claims to be?

(A "love" triangle between a gender-bent Jekyll and Hyde and an attractive scientist of questionable morality.)

Chosen No More

Every generation 3 young women are chosen by the elements and imbued with spectacular energy to lead the world into a brighter future. The Guardian of Fire: possessing great physical skill and unbeatable in athletic contest. The Guardian of Water: possessing great knowledge and intellectual curiosity. And lastly, their leader, the Guardian of Light: possessing purity of heart and mind. They defend the world from the forces of cruelty and greed.

But their powers are based on merit, not destiny. The Fire Guardian has to defeat anyone who challenges her, or they acquire her powers. The girls find themselves in trouble when a villain begins to focus on depowering them rather than attacking them directly.

(Dark magical girl parody. I have a lot of fun coming up with characters for this.)

Comics

I really enjoy playing Nightwing, from the DC universe.

I have insane crushes on: Raven (DC), Harlequin (DC), Rogue (Marvel).

If you'd like to play with a character, regardless of how obscure, go ahead and message me. I love obscure characters. I will read the source material and try to play them for you.

Plot Ideas:

Teen Titans Animated inspired

The Many Faces of Her: I'd love to do something with the colors of Raven from the animated series. The exact plot depends on the characters involved. Something involving Robin x Raven is going to be very different from Slade x Raven.

Alien Abduction: In the series, Blackfire is married off to a terrible hentai looking creature. At one point it's implied that she might disguise herself as Star, sneak off to earth and leave Star to suffer her fate. I want her to succeed in this. Involved the corruption of Starfire while Blackfire has fun causing trouble on earth.

The Switch: From the "Switched" episode: what would happen if Starfire and Raven weren't able to switch back to their original bodies. Mostly follows Raven, who is now forced to and overwhelmed by feeling emotion for the first time.

Not Animated Inspired

Nightwing x Harley: After the joker disappears, Harley tires to reform. Nightwing is asked by Bruce to keep an eye on her. Nightwing does not trust her and resents being asked to babysit. Harley, eager to prove she's changed, invades Dick's personal space more and more.

(If the roleplay slows down, I might want to add guest stars to help bring the pace back up. The idea of this turning into a team-up RP where a weekly guest star tries to lay Dick or Harley is very appealing to me.)

Nightwing x Evil Wonder Woman: In recent comics, Nightwing is captured by Superwoman, an evil version of Wonder Woman. She has a penchant for leather and her lasso looks more like barbed wire. I would absolutely love to do a fem-dom version of this.

Not-quite-Bimbo-ization

Personality change and complete domination really appeal to me, but I'm not a fan the bimbo personality, per se. I'd like to do something which still involves changing your character, mentally and physically, into a feminine ideal; but I'd like to try different ideals like innocent princess or rebellious punk slut.

Realistic-ish

I'm more interested in realistic characters than "real-life.

Barista

I'd like to something with a cute, fun, cheery barista. The kind you go to that specific coffee shop just because you have a crush. It could be anything from simple Customer x Barista romance to something really dark. I'm really just craving this character.

Over-the-top Goth

I'm craving someone covered in tattoos, piercings, in really extreme gothy outfits. A less sexual version of goth would work as well. Usually I do a corruption plot with this, where a "normal" girl is taken and turned into an over-the-top gothic stereotype but I'd be interested to hear other ideas.

Fem-Dom

I'm never able to find dom partners. If you're willing write a decent female dominant character: you're wish is my command. Just say the word and you have your roleplay.

Men-folk

Most of my roleplays are M x F but I'm open to roleplaying with men. Basically, the things I find attractive in women, I find attractive in men. In my doms, I like confidence and ambition. In my subs I like innocence and playful-ness. I'd prefer that men play male characters, futa may also be acceptable in certain cases.

Genie

I really like giving a pervert ultimate magical powers and an assistant/familiar to torture. There tends to be a lack of conflict in this kind of roleplay, which can get boring. To spice it up we might add more characters. I like the idea of doubling, giving you a female character with a male genie. I especially like the idea of Pervert + Genie vs. Prude Moralist + Genie.

Demonic Deception

I'd like to do an RP where a teenage witch attempts to contact a Goddess for power and ends up binding herself to a sex demon instead. Corruption ensues.

Video Games

In general, I'm not a fan. Biggest exception is Final Fantasy.

My favorite FF characters to play: Squall (FF8), Zidane (FF9).

My biggest crushes: Riki (FF10), Lulu (FF10), Beatrix (FF9).

The only other video-character I'm really interested in is Chiaki from SMT 3.

Most of the video games I play are rougelikes.

Vampires

I have an odd take on vampires. Vampires drain emotion as well as blood. They only feel the emotions they steal from others. Their powers revolve around this. When they're getting ready to fight, they'll drain someone who is angry for the adrenaline. When they want to relax, they'll get someone chilled out and then take a drink. Leads to some interesting possibilities with sex.

Some notes about my likes/dislikes

I like mind/appearance alteration a lot.

I like playing more than one character a lot.

I usually assume I'm playing the older character. It'd probably be a lot of fun to change that.

Incest does virtually nothing for me. "Have sex with this person you hate" evokes a lot more emotion for me than "Have sex with your sibling."

On animals: Animalist behavior is fine, especially cat-like behavior. I'm not physically attracted to furies. Light animal elements might work for me. I find leg hair to be oddly nice so fur might be similar.

Goo- I've never met a woman with a good fetish. Not even sure they exist. Anyway, if it comes up, I'm fine with it. It's not something I'd request, but it's fun.

I very rarely enjoy scat/gore.

"This foster-father, enemy of chlorosis,
Makes verses bloom in the fields like roses;
He makes cares evaporate toward heaven,
And fills with honey hives and brains alike.
He rejuvenates those who go on crutches
And gives them the sweetness and gaiety of girls,
And commands crops to flourish and ripen
In those immortal hearts which ever wish to bloom!

When, like a poet, he goes down into cities,
He ennobles the fate of the lowliest things
And enters like a king, without servants or noise,
All the hospitals and all the castles."

Remember a vision Stretches of sand Perceive. A light A portrait of time. All is question And Answered. What appears to years Will stay or disappear Egyptian kings Packing their things. By magic means Leads with their Queens. To Space and Time. Crossing our minds Drawing us all. Into the cosmic all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom