Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tiger's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
I am making a new thread so I can focus on a specific craving of mine, I have been doing a few that are related to the idea of a young woman who is in a world I control but I kind of want to take a different turn for something new.

I would like to play a character in a world where two kingdoms were initially at war until it ended in a mutual peace, one kingdom consists of anthromoprhic carnivores while the other is a race of female elves. The anthormorphic animals although at peace with the elves still plot another war to take them over, one white tiger however found an odd ability to help with this.

When he would inseminate the body of one of the elven maidens she under went an odd transformation, the woman would become a neko with a thin layer of fur over her body. This transformation also brought a change of pace for the mind of the newly transformed cat girl, she became fiercely loyal to him and by extension she became loyal to the animal race. He is given a great deal of gold which has very high value in the elven cities, his objective is to convert as many of the populace as he can into cat girls to provide a significant advantage in the war.

For this I would like there to be scenarios of both consensual and non-consensual nature depending on if you like either or more or less, if you like non-consensual scenarios more than we could perhaps make a law that makes it legal for him to force himself on an elf if he so chooses.

Now the story can change but the basic idea is I would like a smutty scenario involving a anthromorphic tiger filling female elves with his seed, and then turning them into his hopelessly eager cat girl servants. I would like someone to GM for me the world around him, now keep in mind I am a very confident heterosexual man so I would like all these interactions to be female characters to my male character. If I know the person behind the screen is a man I just can't get into it sorry, I'm not going to justify this to anyone it is just how I am.

Now as for reply detail, I am a very easy going person and if I feel you are a good roleplayer than I will not be very critical on how much you post. I consider myself to be a good roleplayer with both quality and quantity, I just want to be able to understand your post. I am not very difficult to please, just hit me up and we can discuss this plot more.

F-list

I will only be doing this roleplay through Pms, and am only taking one roleplay of this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom