Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom M Looking for younger girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan

Dust
I have the same idea going with someone on another site, but I love this idea so much I was wanting to see if I could get another perspective with a great partner on here.

My character is a 25-35 year old married man. Your character is a younger girl with a crush on him. She can be a sister-in-law, or anything else we can come up with. She is young, brash, and full of raging teenage hormones, not thinking of the ultimate consequences that her constant teasing and flirting can have on the guy. In fact, in her silly young mind, she wants him all to herself, but she's willing to be patient as she is seductive to get there.

Meanwhile, the constant flirting and touching is slowly breaking down his inhibitions. He starts thinking about her all the time, maybe even during sex with his wife. He knows its completely wrong, but his curiosity is getting the better of him. Here is this hot, teenage minx practically throwing herself at him, and he has to be the mature one, the voice of reason.

I need a partner who can tap into this girl's feelings and express them in writing. It's a bit more than a simple cheating RP, I want to explore both character's feelings toward everything, and how their lives change for better or worse as this taboo relationship unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom