Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for females for my male characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaRose

Star
About me:
I don't do IM or email.

I like to have one main character and a few side ones.

I enjoy longterm rps, but I can stand short ones depending on how good the plot/storyline is. 

I am not a grammar Nazi, but I don't need you to tlk like ths. I don't know. XD I just hate text words and whatnot, it gets on my nerves like no other. Not to say that you can't miss a letter or two, because I do that sometimes.

If I send a paragraph, don't give me a sentence. I can see three sentences, but one is just... No, just don't.

And with that, Quality > Quantity. Let me know how your character feels, don't just let me see what's going on. Get in your characters mind, please.

If you don't want to continue the rp then just tell me, don't just quit. It irks me more than text chat does.

I am a female wanting to play a male character, I don't care if you're a male in real life.

Likes: vaginal sex, public scenes, romance, non-con, incest, bestiality, pregnancy, large cocks and excessive cum, corruption, domination

Dislikes: blood play(unless vampires are involved), fisting, 3+ penetration, death(there can be somebody dying in the rp, but I don't want anyone actually enjoying it.), scat, gore, mutilation

This is a f-list for most of my male characters.

There's info for MxM roleplays in my third post.

RE: I'm Your King, So Bow to me(MxF plot)

In the Heat of the Moment
Setting: Modern Fantasy
Pairing: (f) Student x (m) Teacher
★★★★★
Two packs of werewolves live in the same city, two packs are always at each others throats because they live so close to one another. Even the humans know about them and keep their existence secret from the rest of the world. It isn't a big deal to them anymore. They know to lock their doors during full moons and to keep out of the way while two of them fight. The humans and werewolves go to school with one another as well. They don't mix the gym classes, knowing how much harder it'll be for the humans to keep up with the werewolves.

With tensions between the packs rising, the two alphas meet and come to a strange agreement. Their children shall be wed to one another once they graduate from school. The son doesn't mind because he had his eye on her, but she does. She thinks he's nothing but a brainless thug. With the alphas having set up times after school for the two to meet, she starts to spend more time there. It doesn't become a problem until her eighteenth birthday. She goes into heat while in her final class of the day, and stays after just so she can flirt with her werewolf teacher. Things get a little out of hand, and soon she's naked and being satisfied.

It doesn't stop there either. They start to meet in secret, coming together even during assemblies, when they rest of the school is in one place and they usually can have an hour together. They start acting different though, him more protective and her more flirtatious until others find out about their relationship. She's soon blackmailed, using her love of him to benefit the werewolf she's supposed to wed. He goes back on his promise though, and the teacher is exiled, never finding out that she had been pregnant with his child.

Years pass and she has yet to forget her first love. That's why when he appears, with a pack at his command, she's more than elated. What ensues is a war between the two packs, betrayals and the death of loved ones. Hunters begin to show up in the town and everyone is in danger. Will peace ever return?

Your Scent Drives Me Insane:
Pairing: (m) Boss x (f) Employee
★★★
Your new boss is a hard-working man, one of the youngest to be in charge of a company but doing the best he can. He's only doing it because his father is in a coma, but the company is thriving under his jurisdiction. Many women seek his company in their beds because of the power he has, because of how much he is said to be worth, but all the long nights in the office is enough proof to show that he isn't interested.

The only thing he isn't eager about is working with (your character). He didn't know that his father's secretary was his ex, but didn't give her a new job because it would be wrong. If she did anything else than her pay would be less, and he couldn't do that to her even if they weren't dating anymore. But he can't stand it. Every day he has to talk to her, has to be near her. And the wolf inside him is howling out each time. That's right, he's a werewolf. The only nights he doesn't stay in the office late is during a full moon because of this.

One night though, he does stay late, caught up in a new project and so he ask that she stay as well. It gets late and the others are soon gone, leaving the two of them. He's fine at first, looking at paperwork and writing/typing, when he needs to. It isn't until YC comes in and says how nice the moon looks, while he's distracted and barely notices her presence. She goes to the curtains behind him that are shut and draws them, soon the light of the full moon is shining on his skin and he's going crazy. When he comes to, he finds her underneath him, clothes shredded and his arms holding her close to him as the events of that night all come back to him in a rush. After that, he tries to stay as far from YC as possible, but as another full moon draws closer, he starts to find her irresistible. Then, he's calling into his office and fucking her on his desk.

For this rp there will be: non-consensual sex, rough sex, risk of pregnancy, pregnancy, breeding, vaginal sex, maybe anal sex, and office sex

I Can't Risk It
Pairing: (m) Half-Demon x (f) Kidnapped Human
★★★★★★
Beads of sweat... Hair sticking to her body... and her eyes are... they're-!

"No!" Fingers shaking, the man stared with wide eyes at the atrocity before him. There she was with nothing but a towel covering her body, cheeks flushed red... and no eyes. "No damnit! It's wrong!"

Frustrated, the man picked up his canvas and held it horizontally as his knee rose to strike the once blank cloth. The broken canvas pieces were dropped to the ground along with more destroyed canvases, all of which were almost complete. There was only one problem with those paintings-

"The eyes... Why can't I get them right?"

Though he was asking himself that, the man knew exactly why he couldn't get the eyes of women right no matter how many times he tried. He saw them on the silver screens, was able to look at as many pictures of women online as he wanted to just so that he may observe the beauty of a female body, but never before did he see a nude woman in real life. He never ran his hands down the soft, bare skin of a woman, looked into their eyes and wondered what kind of emotions they might be feeling. He needed to do that.

"But... I need one now. I need to- I must get one!"

Enter Miestro, a man with no history besides the basic one that he can repeat to every human who ask. The same cannot be said, however, to those who are not human. Anyone inhuman will be able to tell that Miestro is not who he says he is, though he tries to keep up the façade for as long as he possibly can. For years, the demon inside of him has been held in check while the supposed human did different things such as playing the piano, photography and, finally painting. Painting has helped to keep the demon inside of him calm more than anything else, but it has not worked out the way he wanted it to. The more than he painted, the more the man realized that his demon loved the female figure. At first he just drew sketches of women, looked at them and tried to paint them with clothes on. The demon stopped liking the clothed paintings. Miestro tried his hand at painting them naked, but it still was not enough.

The demon wanted something erotic.

Things went wrong then. Eyes were never a problem for him before but, now that the paintings were supposed to be more erotic, the eyes came out wrong. The looks in those eyes were never perfect, never as good as he needed them to be. He needed to see that raw emotion in order to sate the monster inside of him. And he would do anything to keep control of that demon.

Anything.

A Book's Cover
Pairing: (m)Teachers/Demons x (f)Human
★★★★★
The plot (I suppose) is a bit gruesome. Just a warning, I don't think it's that bad though.
And here is where I digress. It's not really detailing anything enough to call it gruesome.

kitsune_vs_kumiho_by_therockycrowe-d5wvl30.jpg

cherry+blossom+kimono+%255Banimefullfights.com%255D.jpg

kimono+horn+umbrella+cute+guy+tree+hd+wallpaper+%5Banimefullfights.com%5D.jpg

The things that were going on around him didn't matter. He continued to run through the fire with a look of panic in his eyes. The orb was so large that he had to use both his arms to grasp it against his chest. There was something moving within it, a being whose body couldn't be seen yet. "Give her to me!!"

He couldn't turn around, going as fast as he could through the flames and racing from the creature behind him with nine tails. Both could see it then, the portal leading from this heinous place and into the land of the humans. Before the large beast could reach him, the man leapt through the portal.

It was raining there. It wasn't long before his hair was soaking wet from droplets of rain. The portal leading back into the fiery world was still open however. Seeing this, the man turned and rushed down the streets of the human city, keeping a tight hold of the orb as the being inside moved about. He knew what he had to do even if he didn't want to admit it. It would be needed if she was going to stay safe. He quickly moved to one of the human homes and bent down to place the large orb down. When he did, it changed into nothing but a little wooden basket with a baby inside. It was sleeping peacefully, but soon it would be awoken as the beast of nine tails drew closer.

The man that had brought the babe to safety turned to the beast and changed forms until he looked just like the thing he had been running from. Only person saw the two of them fight that night. The human drew them as they reached the grassy area surrounding the city, looking up every now and again until he got a good idea about what they looked like. That was seventeen years ago.

The only reminder of what happened that night was a drawing displayed in the local art museum that the senior class happened to be visiting that day. Given that they happened to be in the same city didn't make it much of a good field trip, but as long as they weren't doing work it seemed as though none of the students were going to complain. Watching the class from the back were two of the school's teachers; Nozomu Takeda and Daichi Mikami. Takeda was the English teacher for both the 11th and 12th graders while Mikami was a Chemistry teacher. Both where well known in the community, Takeda strange because of his youthful appearance and white hair while Mikami was just thought of as a angry person because of the usual frown he has on his face.

One female who attends both their classes has a unknown past. All her family knows is that she was found at their doorstep the same night the drawing was made. As soon as her eighteenth birthday passes, strange things start to happen around her. Shadows are seen out of the corner of her eyes but when she turns there is nobody. When she finds herself alone it seems as though somebody is watching her. Then it happens. A strange creature appears before her and tries to kill her. Before they can however, both of these teachers appear wearing traditional Japanese garments. This isn't the strangest thing though. It's the fact that both have horns sticking out of their foreheads and swords in their hands, cutting down the demon before it can harm her.

Unfortunately, neither wants to fill her in as to why these beings are attacking her. Others in the city start to notice strange happenings as well. It isn't until there's a earthquake that both are open with her, telling her that she is the only one who has the power to either destroy Satan himself. Well, that or even take his power. The tell her the bad side of this of course, that demons are attacking her in hopes of being able to eat her and take her hidden power for themselves. And, though both appear to be helping her, one has his own ulterior motives.

((This is a bit of a different way to do things, but I want to try it. And, no, I'm not going to tell my roleplay partner which is evil.))

RE: I'm Your King, So Bow to me(MxF plot)

For those who want MxM:

The only way I'll do this and stay interested is if there is a female involved, so I'll play a dominant female and dom/sub male at the same time. So, it'll be MMF, with moments of MxF and MxM. I'll be more in the mood to do this if you'll let me include bestiality, because I'm picky like that. Throw me an idea though, and if I like it then maybe we can try something.

And, now I've thought of another way. If you don't mind short-term roleplays then we should be able to think of something. Expect my males to be more rough, to be with an unbelievable sized cock, and for there to be gangbangs. They will not be human, they may be humanoid, they may be pure beasts, you have to show me your limits for this. Because, if you don't, then I might step over a line.​

RE: Different Plots and Such(MxF plot)

I added more plots so this thread needs a bump.

RE: They Need to Dominate someone(MxF plot)

A bump for this thread of mine.

RE: They Need to Dominate someone(MxF plot)

This thread was updated and needs a bump.

RE: They Need to Dominate someone

There has been a big change, so this thread needs a huge kick to the first page.

RE: They Need to Dominate someone (mostly MxF, small chance of MxM)

With an update comes a bump.

Another day, another bump.

Another bump for this thread, only two more plots left.

One more plot to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom