Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd Question

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
So hair dye, it's fun right? But I'm a little on the confused side. I wanna try a new color, or at least redye my hair, I have a kind I like to use...

But seriously which should I do?
Red
Purple
Dark Blue
Green

I'm interested in trying to figure out what looks nice. Other suggestions are welcome! I'll be bleaching out my hair, to do it. :3

Green kind of screams NO to me. Depending on the color. But its going to fade, a lot.

I honestly think the dark blue would look nice on you.

Whole head?

In my opinion green barely looks good. Red can also be a bit overplayed when it comes to dying one's hair that colour.

Ruby: Yeah whole head one color. Dark Blue you say? Well for green I was thinking a sorta emerald color, that looked almost black.

Goatse: Well I've had my hair red a few times... it's red right now, and looks really good.

I only do one bleaching, then I throw in the dye. It gets some interesting effects, so I may end up with some dark purplish/bluish spots in my hair... XD I feel it makes interesting Highlights.

Green no...
Blue can some times fade to green so you need to watch out on that one.
Red will fade to pink before it comes out.
Purple I never tried.

White is definitely a hit-or-miss color in hair. When it works, it's fuckin' HAWT.

I've seen purple with red chunky highlights that looked fantastic. Your facial structure could work with the color scheme, just make sure the red frames the face.

I actually think a mahogany with a more purple tint would look really good on you, i know its not the crazy color that you want but i think you would look really good with it. If you added some Purple highlights or even red ones like Aku said it would look really cool. And i do not mean for this to be rude, but if you got your eyebrows thinned and shaped it would do a lot for you. While i am here, red lipstick isn't really your color, I am the same way, it clashes with your skin tone, maybe a darker red or pink would do look better.

Hmmm thanks pony, I may do that, not exactly sure. As for other things... My eyebrows get left the way they are, cause I DON'T look better with really thin eyebrows... It's just something about the way I look...

That was my problem. Just tell them you don't want to loose the length. just whats nessicery for the cut. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://hairstyleschat.com/tag/age-group">http://hairstyleschat.com/tag/age-group</a><!-- m --> i thought that color scheme would be nice, and the cut is cute (even though it is emo/scene) but longer, of course.

You're right that would look really good on me! And the darker hair scheme will go well with my Dark-Hunter Cosplay! XD

Back
Top Bottom