Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last of the Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons are a dying breed. Humans, elves, dwarves are all hunting them to death for their hoards, their scales, even their eggs to breed domesticated dragons.
Juth is the last of the Golden dragons, the most powerful type of dragon. They are killed for their scales which are made of a thick golden metal which is stronger than actual gold. He lives alone in his cave after his mate was killed, along with their clutch of five hatch lings while he was away hunting.
So the question is who are you?
Roles:
Knight:
Are you a knight sent to kill Juth and claim his hide? Or a knight who wishes to save the last of the dragons, one who doesn't want to see the awesome power of dragons be drowned out by the other races?
Wizard:
Maybe you're a wizard come for parts of Juth, to make potions out of his parts, or a wizard who knows how to tame a dragon with magic.
Dragon:
Maybe you're another dragon, a red? Green? Blue? Any color other than Gold is fine. Have you come to take Juth's home? Or have you come to get Juth to aid you in taking down the alliance of Men, Elves, and Dwarves?
The choice is yours. PM me if you want to RP, also if you can think of any other role that is fine, those are just a few ideas. I RP simi para to para. It does not have to be clean, but I would prefer mostly clean to mostly smut. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom