Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm no hero (original superhero idea) // M seeking F

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedRuss

Super-Earth
You've faced bad guys with him at your side. You built each other's skills up and became a formidable force; hell, you didn't even have a vigilante task force after you both because you were both so good together. This town is run-down, full of super-villains who want control but every single one of them fell at your feet.

Together, you were unbeatable.

Were.

Another victory, but this time at a cost.

He plummeted downwards, fast. You tried to save him. You had the choice; saving him or saving the world.

The world had to be saved.

You took him back to base but it was no use, your partner died from his injuries. The super duo was no more.

Unless..

I would play the hidden partner of the perceived dynamic duo; the 'third wheel', the 'tech behind the twosome', the 'man in the wings'.

Whereas you have been fighting crime with your partner for many years, I deduced your secret identities and in a short amount of time earned both of your trust in being the backup that the public never saw. My skills were more detective and technical. Although I had been taught in basic karate, judo, aikido, and jujitsu, I choose not to use these preferring the background role.

But there is more at stake than ever. If it gets out that you are now alone in this fight, it'll be too much and although many battles had been won; it would be for nothing as the war could not be.

You must persuade me to take on the suit of your partner, if not for him, if not for you, then for the world.

Looking to play this out over IM; whether you fancy a one-shot at it or long term I'll listen. More than happy to throw in curveballs - I have a few up my sleeve.

Message me here or YIM/AIM, please don't leave messages here.

Only interested in playing this M/F with you as the F (only female playing female please).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom