Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Your Favorite?

Ha.

I used to daydream I had a tiny woman that lived in my pocket. Of course, I was ten to thirteen at the time.

What's your favorite hobby?

Lick. Takes a while longer and is more humiliating in some ways~

Cum in your underwear or at a "safe" location, but in public?(People watching etc)

Cum in my underwear. Gives me a treat for later

Like to be licked from your asshole to your cock fully in her mouth, or have her start out with your cock and work her way back?

Two different reasons for this, I'll go with my first explanation.

When dealing with someone new to the idea of licking an asshole, I want to tell her while she's got my cock in her mouth. Watch her nose crinkle at the sound of it, look up at me to see if I'm serious and then realize I am before she works her way to the back reluctantly.

Otherwise, I go the other way around.

Tall or short?

Winter - Everything gets cold and dark. As emo it might sound, I really enjoy the cold winternights. Makes things more... intense. Like feelings and sensuality.

Biting an apple and finding half a scorpion or half a spider? (You're welcome, everyone.)

Hmmm, it would have to be the look on a customer's face when I'd found all the perfect clothing to suit her needs. Especially, since we both got along really well too. She thanked me at the end and I felt soo good about myself. I absolutely love customers like that.

What's your favourite funny moment for this month?

When I heard my CEO's kids say that if the elephants at the local circus looks at the crowd funny, they will be beaten severely.

What is your favorite month?

Back
Top Bottom