Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Fall-Supernatural summer camp OPEN

Jazz0109

Meteorite
Charactor/sign up page: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49538
This role play is based off of shadow falls series by c.c hunter. It is about a summer camp for teens learning how to control their power, and live among humans. It may seem like a lot of reading but do not worry, it will help you in the long run.

Rules:
I am a very fair person, i will not kick you out right away
Try to stay active
you may swear, please * out the vowels
You may date your own characters... but please stay involved
NOT VERY GRAPHIC, BUT THIS IS A ROMANCE RP. SO KISSING IS ALLOWED, THEY ARE HIGH SCHOOLERS, YOU MAY 'SLEEP/SLEPT' TOGETHER IS FINE, but fade to black when it is happening(or bring to private message)
LOOK HERE: The last one died. I want sorta complex characters. Make a shy character... then make a player. Just give your character some detail.

how it all works:
I am the camp counsler
Please no HUGE disastor, pm me first

what you can be:
Werewolf:
Werewolfs change every full moon. They live in packs. The weres have a tenancy to stick with other weres. A lot of the time weres do not like other species.
Vampire:
vampires can eat and drink anything. They need blood to survive. Animal blood will last a while, so they need human blood. They get donations from their friends, but never enough to kill them.
Fairies:
all faeries are diff rent, they can calm people, they can levitate things, and they can control others emotions. Every fairy is different, so please just give your fairy a nice power.
Witch:
witches do potions, chants, hex's and much more.
Shapeshifter:
pure shapeshifters can change into anything. But half shapeshifters can only change into a couple of things. Shape shifters are very powerful.
Chamelons:
They can do everything, very rare. Most of the other species do not know about chmelons.
Ghost whispres:
these are usually faires, or witchs who can speak to ghosts. Everyone else is afraid of ghosts so it is difficult for ghost whispers to fit in. All ghost comes to the whisper for a reason.
Protector:
They have the power to take on everything if they feel they need to protect. Only one of these are born every 100 years.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW:
twitching, all super naturals can twitch there eyebrows, read a pattern... And figure out what you are
-FRU: the fru is like the police, they keep everything in line.
-Each camper will have two cabin mates, they will have separate rooms, but live together.
- Head campers are campers who have gone to the camp at least three times and help Holiday out with the activities when needed.

The people:
Camp COUNSELORS:
Holiday(24)
Vampires:

The werewolf's:
witches:
shapeshifters:

ghost whispers:
Kylie(16)

Faries: 8
Shane(17)
Protectors: