Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Punk rock love (anthro m/f) CRAVING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randolph_Carter

Super-Earth
I have this couple in mind. An anthro wolf named Bacho just started college and is an artist.

I would like to find someone willing to play a punk rock girl who looks like the model Mandy Morbid. (if you're not familiar she's been in suicide girls and done some hardcore stuff with her boyfriend. I think she's beautiful and love a mohawk on a girl ;) )

My idea is that the story takes place in the not so distance future. No flying cars but a lot of genetic experimentation which is where anthros came from. Relationships between humans and anthros is still very taboo and debates about whether it's bestiality or not go back and forth.

Your character would run into mine at a party and I'm thinking that she would be indifferent about anthros, maybe not having really met that many if any at all. They hit if off immediately though and agree to hang out sometime. My idea is a sort of punk rock romance breaks out between the two of them and they have to deal with people not being comfortable with them being together. Stigmas abound but will their love of music and such as well as a love for each other be enough to overcome?

Let's find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom