Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~looking for someone to have fun with~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azayzal

Owl Friend
Hello,

As the titles says I am looking for some people to have fun with. I'm not going to make a long intro but I will say a few things.

1 - I live in Australia so that will effect when I can reply
2 - I have a lot of free time on my hands so I reply often
3 - I dislike partners that suddenly disappear after a few replies, I do understand everyone has a life (except me apparently xP ) but if you know you're going to be unable to reply for a few days I would appreciate it greatly to know.
4 - I didn't know where too add this so i'll just put it here. I am not too eager for Male x Female pairings so please do not PM unless you are willing to either play Futa / Female characters
I think that is about all I have too say I hope it wasn't too much.

Now for the good stuff!

Kinks
Futa
Bondage
Bestiality
Incest
Master/Slave (I love being dominated and I love dominating)
Public
Abuse (Verbal and Physical)
Humiliation
Romance
Non-con
Monsters / Demons
Just to name a few I am into most things except Vore, Gore, Scat and water sports.

Pairings
Sister x Sister (one futa pairing one normal)
Mother x Daughter
Demon x Summoner
Debter x Loan shark (would involve a pack of animals)
best friend x best friend (one futa pairing one non-futa)
Alien x Settler
Mistress x Slave (One futa pairing one non-futa)
Hypnotherapist x Patient
There's many ideas I have for other pairings if none of these interest you.

Fandoms
World of Warcraft
Naruto
Bleach (Have O.C. For)
MLP:FiM
Pokemon

Settings
I usually roleplay in a modern setting but also enjoy fantasy settings or medieval settings. I will do Sci-fi settings but aren't preferable!

I do have some plots if you are interested for a few of the pairings.

All in all thank you for reading it PM if you have any more questions or want to discuss a pairing or plot! can't wait to hear from people!

Azayzal~

dear Azayzal,

Your message intruiged me ... a lot.
No, I do not live in Australia, so we have a serious time difference, but I think we can work around that easily, since we both prefer email.

I will be humble. I think my request is not at the top of your list, but I'll try nonetheless.
I would love to play a human (girl/boy) against a very strong futa, quite possibly a family member, who will abuse me, mentally, orally, and anally.
Bestiality is no problem. I do have an age-limit which is 13 yo for either one of us.
Besides that, basically everything goes as long as we're comfortable with it.

I hope to hear from you soon.
x,
Mark

Azayzal said:
Hello,

As the titles says I am looking for some people to have fun with. I'm not going to make a long intro but I will say a few things.

1 - I live in Australia so that will effect when I can reply
2 - I have a lot of free time on my hands so I reply often
3 - I dislike partners that suddenly disappear after a few replies, I do understand everyone has a life (except me apparently xP ) but if you know you're going to be unable to reply for a few days I would appreciate it greatly to know.
4 - I didn't know where too add this so i'll just put it here. I am not too eager for Male x Female pairings doing maximum 2 at a time and currently that has been filled so please do not PM unless you are willing to either play Futa / Monster / Beast / Female characters Sorry too anyone who PM'd me about Male x Female pairings >.<!

I think that is about all I have too say I hope it wasn't too much.

Now for the good stuff!

Kinks
Futa
Bondage
Bestiality
Incest
Master/Slave (I love being dominated and I love dominating)
Public
Abuse (Verbal and Physical)
Humiliation
Romance
Non-con
Monsters / Demons
Just to name a few I am into most things except Vore, Gore, Scat and water sports.

Pairings
Sister x Sister (one futa pairing one normal)
Mother x Daughter
Demon x Summoner
Debter x Loan shark (would involve a pack of animals)
best friend x best friend (one futa pairing one non-futa)
Alien x Settler
Mistress x Slave (One futa pairing one non-futa)
Hypnotherapist x Patient
There's many ideas I have for other pairings if none of these interest you.

Fandoms
World of Warcraft
Naruto
Bleach (Have O.C. For)
MLP:FiM
Pokemon

Settings
I usually roleplay in a modern setting but also enjoy fantasy settings or medieval settings. I will do Sci-fi settings but aren't preferable!

I do have some plots if you are interested for a few of the pairings.

All in all thank you for reading it PM if you have any more questions or want to discuss a pairing or plot! can't wait to hear from people!

Azayzal~

I'm Australian too

So, can the mother X daughter plot have a futa mother? I love the idea of a well hung futa mild sticking her long sausage into the eager pussy, asshole and/or mouth :)

After a long forced Hiatus I'm back and looking for some new partners. Firstly I'd like to apologize for my sudden disappearance to the people that posted her and were RPing with me >.<

Id definately be interested in being a futa sister or mother, preferably with a bit of incestous romance between the two either at the start or build up later :D

I'd like to rp with you as a female summoner who tries to summon a female demon. The plot twist is that I get a futa instead. Or I am a futanari demon who gets summoned by you. Pm me when you´re interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom