Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon Comics Presents: Heroes of the New Age!

Redking6

Star
As per stated in the interest thread we will be using the Prowlers & Paragons rules as we play. For this system, some posts may be short due to the fact that it is description based. This is fine. If you are the one that needs to embellish on an action, feel free to do so. Though I cannot stress this strong enough: you can not embellish something to make the describer's action invalid. See the rules on some examples given for this

For dice rolls: I am fine with the honor system, however if you really feel the need to let me see the results then I would prefer you to use the website: Invisiblecastle.com.

For each Player: I would like you to have your Character Name as well as your Alias in the upper left hand corner of each post for continuity sake. Below the name I would like you to have your edge score, and below that your health with the total as a number and your current health in parenthases. Than below that, I would like for you to have a section for resolve, most of the time this will be zero when you actually form a group (which will essentialy happen after the first big "event"), however if you are using a point of resolve on a roll have the number of resolve points used for that action in that space instead of zero. It should look something like this:

Name: Name-Man
Alias: Nate Name
Edge: 10
Health: 12 (12)
Resolve: using 1

Beyond that I would like you to use Parenthases for anything out of character. Use Brackets for any rolls you make, and make sure to include the trait and the number of dice for said trait within the braket. Try to make sure your quotations are in bold, as it makes actual speech stand out a bit more. If you would like to use colors for this purpose that is fine, though you do not have to.

Examples:
(Out of character statement...)
[Trait roll: 5d = 2 successes]
"Bold Speach!"

For the GM: I will include several things for each post:
1. The current issue centered at the top.
2. The Resolve Pool at the top left with the total, and the current in parenthases.
3. Labels for when a specific character or characters are going.
4. The Adversity Pool beneath the resolve pool

These will look like:

Issue #: Issue Name​
Resolve Pool: 10 (10)
Adversity: 3

General Villain 1:
action, description, blah, blah, blah...

In this thread I will have different posts for each issue, once we have started playing.

Each post will have the name of the issue, some of the major villains you have faced and if they are captured or on the lose, and the location of the team at the start of the issue. I will also include any major milestones/ events that occur as well.

Example:

Isse #: Issue Name​
Start Location: Heroesville, USA
Villain 1: On the Loose
Villain 2: Captured
Team now has a base.

Issue 1: In Mangled Clutches

Major Villains:
1.???????
2. ??????

Minor Villains:
1. Technically none, though any background thugs captured may just count.

Starting Location:

Within various locations within Blue Port City.

Major Milestones/Events:
The be encountered

Back
Top Bottom