Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

long-term League of Legends rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodlesoup

Star
Greetings, fellow summoners. :)

As you probably gathered I'm craving my first real fandom rp. Usually I avoid them, but this is the first one that I've really gotten into and I know enough about each Champion to come up with an ok storyline.

Right now, I envision us playing through many different storylines. Maybe we can rp one pairing for a while, resolve that plot and move on to the next? Maybe you'd like to keep playing the same plot for a long time? Either way, I'm in. :)

I'm looking for a girl who is willing to play a female champion or perhaps multiple, depending on the rp. Here are the only champions that you'll have to convince me to play:

Garen (c'mon, really? The big demacian boyscout? And let me guess. Lux, right? Not today)
Ryze (to be honest, he seems like a really no-nonsense kind of guy and I can't think of anything erotic he'd even partake in)
Darius (Kind of the same as Ryze, but you might be able to convince me if the girl has a military background or is incredibly strong)
Teemo (Trust me, you do not want to bring up my opinions on Teemo, oh lord the things I would do to him. That being said, no)
Master Yi (I still stand by my opinion that he is the most op motherfucker in the game. I won't play him in game and I won't play him here)
Maokai (if you're planning on playing Zyra, this might actually work, but anyone else and i don't see him being interested. Besides, he's a fucking tree... :p )
Shen (as cool as he is, I don't see him becoming sexually intimate with anyone but Akali, and even that is a stretch)

Anyone else is fair game

And here are the champs that I am CRAVING to play:

Draven
Zac
Thresh(see below for more info)
Rengar

My Play Style:
I like a good amount of both smut and plot. Smut to keep me interested, Plot to break up the sex. Whether we do one or several plots, I'm willing to play 2-4 characters, but 4 is a stretch. I tend to type about a paragraph per post minimum and longer if there's enough to say.

Kinks:

huge cock
cum inflation
extreme penetration
anal
vaginal
verbal abuse
fantasy settings
light physical abuse (slapping, spanking, etc)
cock worship
begging
mind break/training
magic

My hard NOs are scat and anyone over 40 years old

Specific Plots:

Thresh X Senna

I like to imagine that when Thresh imprisons souls in his lantern they're pulled into a pocket dimension in the likeness of a gigantic prison. He spends his free time when not fighting in the League torturing his thousands of prisoners. Except for one. One gets special treatment. The lovely Senna, his favorite prize. Her soul is always near to Thresh while he visits his prison and he has plans for her and Lucian. Slowly, Thresh begins to train her to obey him, then to pleasure him. The longer she remains within his lantern, the more warped her mind becomes, until eventually, she's reduced to his drooling, cock-hungry slave.

PM me if you're interested in any of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom