Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Press Link To Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuteProtagonist

Meteorite
Hello everybody! My name is __________, but I prefer to be called MuteProtagonist. I'm perfectly fine with you shortening it to Mute. This post will probably update as I either put more information or obsessively edit things.

Preferences:
  • Dominant Women
  • Monster/Supernatural Girls (Lamia, Succubus, Elfs, Lovecraftian Abominations, ect)
  • Fantasy Settings
  • Light Bondage
  • Non-Con
Never:
  • Yaoi
  • Scat
  • Snuff
  • Futanari

Below are any Role-playing ideas that pop into my head. More will come as time marches on.

A Witch House (Human male x Witch)

Within the outskirts of a certain small town was a lone mansion. It has stood there as long as anyone can remember. Untouched. Unoccupied. Not a soul passes through those doors. Naturally, such a mysterious structure stir quite delightful rumors and urban legends among the small populace. Many stories were born and subsequently died over the course of its existence, but one particular story managed to remain relatively unscathed from time. It was a simple tale about a Witch that ensnared the souls of anyone foolish enough to enter her home. The details on what happened to the victims and their convoluted reason for trespassing changed depending on the audience. One particular version was very popular with terrible parents who used it to scare their children into obedience. A far cry from the original story, but understandably so. The implications within the original were far more adult orientated. For those curious, lets just say the Witch had a preference for delicious male souls. I will leave the rest to your imagination.

Every so often, people trespass onto the property. These types of people tend to fall in two categories; small children and collage students. It is always a test of bravery and the fools challenge one another to go up to the door. If they're feeling extra stupid that day, they dare their most spineless member to go inside. Halloween always has at least one group that pulls this silly stunt. Usually the worst that happens is that someone gets scared silly over nothing and the victim learns that his friends are a bunch of jackasses. However, every so often the foolish soul that enters that empty mansion disappears. Sometimes for a couple of hours. Sometimes for weeks. A few really unlucky young men find themselves spirited away for the rest of their natural lives. This is the story of one such man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom