Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Back And I Want Some Milfy Fun (M Seeking F For Smut RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. It's been over a year since I left this site, and now I'm back. Life's been busy, but now I think I have some free time to spare and roleplay a bit. As you can see from the title, I'm looking for a Milf smut rp. So I'll list a few rules that I'd like for you to follow, then I'll list a few scenarios, and hopefully I'll get some PMs in return. Hope to hear from you.

Rules:
1. I'm a male, I want a female partner, nuff said.
2. Please be somewhat literate. If I'm having difficulty reading what you wrote, we might have a problem.
3. I'm on this site for fun, not to take things seriously. Please respect that and don't get on my ass if I accidentally make a mistake.
4. I can't be online every day, but I'll do my best to come online and respond when I can. If I don't message you within a few days, feel free to send me a little poke.
5. I roleplay on PMs or threads, PM preferred. I'm not really comfortable with email or IM, had a bad experience once.
6. I don't mind simply chatting with you if you want to talk OOC, hell, I like making new friends.
7....... okay, I don't have a 7, I'll think of one later.

Kinks:
Milfs (obviously), cheating, corruption, consensual, noncon, giving anal, creampies, sexy outfits, rough sex, public sex, incest, ect.

Turn-offs:
Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, gore, extreme violence, death

Pairings
Housewife x neighbor/handyman/husband's friend
Milf x son/son's friend
Soccer Mom x coach/teammate's older brother
Newlywed x guy met on honeymoon
Housewife x guy that tricks her into sex for money

Ideas:
1. Living in an apartment complex, a lonely housewife has grown tired of her husband always leaving on business trips. Her next door neighbor is a young man, someone she became quite friendly with over the years. The walls are thin and she's able to hear him pleasure his girlfriend, and she imagine's herself in his girlfriend's shoes. He goes through a rough breakup and she comes over to ease the pain.

2. A young mother has an issue with her clingy son. Ever since he was a boy, he would always hang on to her, showing a little too much affection. At first it was cute, but now it's gotten to be a real problem. Suddenly, she wakes up one night to see her son masturbating next to her. Panicking, he forces himself onto her and rapes her. At first she's terrified, but she soon realizes that it was the most exciting sex she's ever had, and now she wants more.

3. A young mother is forced to look for a job when her husband loses his job and is struggling to make money. She finds an ad for modeling, and she decides she should try it out, thinking she's still attractive. When she shows up, the photographer gives her a huge check just for showing up and then asks for a practice session. With each photo he takes, more money comes her way. Pretty soon though, he starts asking her to remove her clothes, then get into naughty positions, still throwing money at her. Finally, he asks for sex, and offers an insane amount of money. Thinking that she could actually live a nice life for herself and her family, she accepts. Feeling disgusted with herself afterwards, she's shocked to find out that the photographer took plenty of pictures of her in the act and plans to reveal them to the world if she refuses to return for more photo sessions. Now she's forced to keep this job, and while she's given more money, she's also slowly starting to not care about the money anymore. Pretty soon, she'll only be in it for the sex.

More to come.....

Feel free to input your ideas as well and send me a PM. Hope to hear from you guys soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom