Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search of Some Fun! [ M/M Only Please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatsItToYa

Meteorite
WHATS IT TO YA?

So you've got my name, we can just skip introductions for now.​

I'm currently looking for a few good role playing partners! Long term, short term, even one shots are welcome. I'm more than open for some smut, if that's all you might be looking for. At the same time I'd like some plot, and a lot of it. Whether we keep those separate or mix them up can be left to discussion! While I do have characters, I keep my F-List general. I use different characters depending on what the plot is or what we're trying to go for.
I'm very flexible (my characters can be too!), so anything you want to try and bring up as an option is fine by me and we can definitely work out whatever we need to.

I am female, but I do NOT usually role play as a female. Just too close to home. I am lit-adv. lit, but I can shorten it up or make it more lengthy to suit your needs. I don't work well with one liners and I will definitely try my hardest to never give them, I just hope for the same. I don't mind novels but don't ALWAYS expect them in return, same for shorter posts. Quantity is NOT always quality.

If you decide to stop playing, for whatever reason, please just inform me.
I'll do the same.

If you're going to be gone for a lengthy amount of time a heads up would be nice.
Same from me.

If you prefer other means of role playing or are intending to leave the site, I'm up for email or other websites. AIM if it's just a role play I can't let go of.If we play multiple characters I'll try not to prefer one over the other and I hope you would try the same.
I also do group role plays, so don't be shy, throw me an invite! I don't typically do pre-made characters, I.E. tv, books, movies, etc.
The key to any good relationship, even a role playing partnership, is communication!

No god modding, if my characters slips out of an easily avoidable situation don't change that they did that and I won't do anything like that either.
Basically play fair, get fair.

Immediate WON'T do's:
Scat
Watersports
Bestiality
Furry
Death

It goes more in depth in my F-List, obviously.

Immediate WILL do's:
Age play
Romance
Multiple Characters
Pure Smut
Pure Plot
Dom.
Sub.
Switch. (Though these can also stand irrelevant, if you would like)

Although it is definitely easier to find out my interests through my F-List. Are you getting it's importance?

Now I don't currently have pairings I'm thinking of so just throw something at me! If I think of anything I'll add it. Don't be shy, I'm a very nice girl, and my boys can be anything you want them to be (;

Get in touch!​

Currently interested in some fantasy type characters to role play with. No furries, nekos are fine though. Anything really, Vampires, elves, werewolves, incubi, etc., etc. .
Might add this to the main post later, currently it's just an itch I'm looking to scratch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom