Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Thread for New X-men RP [NOW RECRUITING]

Ulcis God of Chains

Super-Earth
Hello, and welcome to the OOC and Profile thread for the New X-men RP that I'm starting up. If you want to join, I would be more than happy to have you, but please check out the other thread first so that you know the rules and yada yada: http://www.bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10865&start=0

Just in case you're wondering, I'm not opening the thread for posts until we get about 4 or 5 people joined, which will be at least 5 characters, hopefully more. Be willing to play many characters, please.

Current Story Arc: Academy X - The Beginning.

Re: OOC Thread for New X-men RP

The Story Thus Far:

Xavier has opened a school for the gifted in Weschester, New York. It is famous as being the home of the X-men, the world's premier mutant fighting squad. Some see it as a military training camp for mutants who intend to take over the world from Homo Sapiens. Most, just see a place they don't understand resides. Because of this the school has had many problems in the past, everything from mutant hate attacks to destruction from the government. Even the founder, the mostly retired Charles Xavier, has parted ways with his former friend Eric Magnus whom used to share the same beliefs. Nowadays, though, after the school's many alumni have set out to see the world or stayed behind as teachers, the school is ran by Scott Summers, Cyclops, and the ever cold Emma Frost. The school is packed with nearly 200 students, and as such has been redesigned to include separate student dorms to house everyone. The X-men still operate out of the school, but the priority for Scott Summers is making the Xavier Institute for the Gifted a Safe Haven from prejudice and racial hate to any of the mutants that knock at its gates.

Re: OOC Thread for New X-men RP

Ulcis collapses in a heap of exhaustion, fighting off the throbbing ache in his head as he waits and prays for people to begin to become interested in the RP.

Back
Top Bottom