Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The conqueror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aedan let a gentle smile cross his face as he leaned over and kissed her. <Excellent. Now to claim her.> Aedan thought, as his hands slipped free of her clothes, and began unlocking her chains. One hand using his Dragon's Eye key, the other using the unsuspecting guard's key. The 'escape' would seem quite authentic, if there was a panic over the missing key. He'd have to have a word with his commander after this, but that'll be easy to take care of while she recovers. Plus, the time the girl would spend waiting on him, would either reinforce her reliance on him alone, or would have her weigh the consequences of her actions. Either would break her even further.

He stopped the kiss once she was unchained. "You've been a good girl," Aedan said to her, kind and gentle, "So I'm going to give you what you want." Aedan then bent her over the table. He lowered his pants, letting his 10 inches of hard cock free. As he lined up his cock with her pussy, Aedan let his left hand drift over her body until his index finger was resting on her clitoris. Then he leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "My cock." As he spoke, he thrust all of his cock into her cunt, and pressed down on her clitoris, no longer teasing her.

26 Sleight of Hand for the guard's key (I'll edit if that isn't enough), Arousal DC 27, Prowess 49 for Mental Condition, 18 for Dex check on Sexual Combination, using Masturbation and Position Focus

Marie's scream was heard halfway across the castle. The penetration felt so good, so deep, that she came immediately and blacked out for a moment. Her pussy was flooding with sweet smelling juice. "OH GODDESS! YOUR COCK!" she screamed when his thrusts brought her back to consciousness.

With incredible skills, Aedan kept his victim in a state of constant peak, her mind buzzing with inhuman sexual sensation. As she felt her tight pussy clamp down around the northerner's cock, she arched her back, feeling another orgasm coming. There is nothing in her mind but admiration for this stud, and she only wants to pleasure him back in hopes of making him keep her.

(he's some kind of sex god! she failed by 12, so she's still peaked)

(Well, yes. That _was_ the point of his skills and prestige class... *evil smirk*)

Feeling her clamp down on his cock, Aedan continued thrusting through her orgasm, wanting to bring her as much pleasure as possible. The more he pleasured her, the more devoted she would be. If his plan was to work, she would have to lie for him, after all. Her scream was very pleasing to his ego, and he mildly wondered what the prisoner in the next room thought of it, since it would over power the illusion he had up. But the wet, willing pussy was what held most of his attention.

"Do you want more of this?" Aedan asked her, as he thrust his cock in and out of her cunt at a rate once per second, steady and sure strokes that reached as deep as possible into her. "If you do, you're going to have to do some things for me..."

Arousal DC 23

While most woman won't admit it, size is intoxicating. No woman can truly go back to enjoying a small cock after a big one fucks her. Marie was doubtful she will ever find a ten incher again and it scares her to death. Aedan is showing her the possibilities, opening up new depths inside of her pussy, the thought of having to settle for less than this is something she doesn't want to consider. "oh..yes..i want more..i want your cock inside me everyday" she said weakly, looking over her shoulders at the handsome man, a warm smile across her lips. "Keep me?..I heard Northerners keep more than one wife..i want to be yours...and i'll do..anything..for you"

Slowly, her hips came to life, moving back and forth, milking Aedan's manhood in a slow sensual pace.

(she actually rolled a 20 this time and is deciding to fuck Aedan back, the arousal dc is 18 for him)

"If you want me to keep you, then you're going to have to obey me. Submit to my authority over your life, and help me by doing what I tell you to do, no matter what it is. Can you do that?" Aedan asks, putting a slightly doubtful tone in his voice. He wanted her to jump and try to prove herself to him. It would be even more imperative for her to obey him, in her mind, if not doing so meant breaking her word. The more mental chains she had tying her to him, the better. And those forged by herself would be the strongest.

He continued his steady pace of thrusting, not affected by her attempts to arouse him further. Though the sensation was quite pleasant, he had felt better, and breaking her was more important to him than his own orgasm. His right hand left the table, and began exploring her with the gentlest of touches, examining her breasts and belly from various positions.

Con check 21 against Arousal, Arousal DC 21, Diplomacy 26 if necessary.

As the hour passed by, Aedan's relentless pace wore out his victim. She's already been kept in captivity for quite a while, and now she's being fucked by a stallion of a man. As another orgasm tore through her body, she spasmed and thrashed about, wiping items off the table in her hysterical frenzy. By the end of it, she fell onto the table, panting. "I'm yours..as long as you keep me safe and..i'm yours..i give my life to you" she offered, trying to convince him that she'll be loyal to him. Her hips are moving slowly now, numb from being fucked thoroughly by her captor.

"I...let me..suck your cock..master" she begged. "I'll make you cum.."

(she got an 18, your dc is now 19. )

"You may." Aedan answered, his cock thickening so slightly as he heard her say 'master'. She had been broken, though how far and to what degree Aedan wasn't sure. It still made him surge towards his own orgasm.

He pulled out of her teasingly slow, wanting her to feel each and every inch as it left her pussy. Once Aedan was out, he gently but firmly put her on her knees, his hard and slightly pulsing cock directly in her face. "When I cum, I want you to hold every drop you can in your mouth, and then show it to me. This is your first order, if you're are going to be mine. Understand?" Aedan commanded.

As she began her oral ministrations, he began to massage her scalp with his hands, occasional giving her hair a firm tug. Some women, particularly submissives, enjoyed this. (It releases endorphins, from my RL understanding.)

Sense Motive 16 to see if she's telling the truth, Con check 10 so Aedan is Peaked, and Arousal DC 23.

(she's just gonna take 10 and make him cum no matter how long it takes if it's ok with you)

Marie looked up at the man with adoration, worship even. She started with his testicles, suckling on each one gently, then making her way to the base of his shaft, which she licked and kissed over and over. "Master's cock..it's the thickest..longest..best cock i have ever had" she said, echoing the words of many women before her. Her tongue traced a long line along the underside, reaching the cockhead, flicking the sensitive spot under the crown. Then she took him deep. Or as deep as she could anyways, jerking off the base while her head moved back and forth. She doesn't care if it takes her all day, she WILL make her master cum.

(That's fine. Funny enough, that's what I rolled for his Con check...)

Eventually, the broken woman at his feet was too much for Aedan's endurance, and he climaxed in her mouth with a wordless groan, spewing three long pulses of cum into her mouth, each a second long with a slight moment between them. Once he checked to make sure that she had his cum in her mouth, he began to adjust his pants to wear them properly. "I want you to stay here, and hold that in your mouth, until I come back. I need to speak to someone about getting your gear, and having you released. Once you show me that you've held it the whole time, then I'll let you swallow it. Understand? Because if you don't, then punishment is still available, and I will have to return you to your cell." Partly he wanted to degrade her further, and partly Aedan wanted her to have a physical, undeniable reminder of what she had chosen.

Aedan walked out of the room, closing the door behind him and locking it with his key, before heading towards his commander's office. Officially his commander (and everyone under her) were the Emperor's sentry division. They had more than one reason to be slightly less barbaric in battle than their fellow divisions, since they were also relied on for frontline information. So 'running away' wasn't as cowardly for the Dragon's Eye division in the eyes of their fellow soldiers, although respect was individually earned for them, unlike the rest of the military. Aedan was respected because of the amount of kills he had in face-to-face duels, and the amount of women he bedded.

Aedan knocked on the door with the appropriate recognition code, signaling that he was a Dragon's Eye assassin, before awaiting his commander.

8995-annalarge.jpg

"Come in" came the sultry voice of Aedan's commander, dragon lady Brunhilde. She is as feared as any of the army generals despite her lack of battle prowess. In fact, she is one of the rare few female members of the northerner's army, and what a woman she is. A busty beauty of incredible sexual appetites, she taught Aedan many things about being a spy.

"I can hear her screams all the way from here" Brunhilde said calmly, taking a drag on a long thin pipe. "Your cockmanship has always been the best in the North, but it is your size that did her in, i'm sure..Southern women aren't used to real men. Tell me what you found"

"It seems that the rebels have been avoiding the towns. They have people go into towns, and gain needed supplies from those still loyal to the Queen. It is likely that they are using an old route that only royalty kept track of, but that's just a guess on my part. They were last known to be in the area around Lake Undyne." Aedan reported calmly. Brunhilde was among very, very few women he respected, and only partly because of her ability to resist him. Her spying skills were second to none (that he was aware of), and she had taught him everything he knew about gathering information publicly. She had taught him a little of the private ways, but most of that came naturally to him.

"The most important piece, however, is where the rebel would look for her group. In Drakewoods. But before you decide to hunt them, let me try something." Aedan began his request, laying down the bare bones of his plan. "Let me gather up the rebel's gear, and then make it look like she escaped. I go with her alone, pretending to have broke out her and myself. Falsify some crimes for a 'Han Dresner', a thief stealing from some nobles. Then, I slip amongst the rebels and start sowing the seeds of their destruction. It's a little long term, but we haven't gotten anywhere hunting them down this past year. When I get the chance, and it won't seem like 'Han', I'll be able to slip information to Dragon's Eye agents, sow discontent and anarchy amongst them, and hopefully find the Queen." Aedan finished. "I already started by taking one of the guards' key, but I won't go any further without your permission. However, this is the best chance we've had this whole rebellion of finding the Queen."

Diplomacy 27 if needed. 29 if Sex Appeal counts.

Brunhilde eyed him calmly for a moment, then laughed, an evil, wicked laughter full of malice. "I like that..but tell me..destruction is not the only seed you plan on 'sowing' is it?" she asked, placing a hand on Aedan's crotch, squeezing lightly. "I know you..you want first turn on the women of the rebellion don't you? Why..i dare say..you wish to take the queen for yourself"

Her fingers are definitely talented, far beyond the girl he just broke in. "I'm your mentor Aedan..be honest with me..what are you trying to accomplish with such a daring move" Brunhilde asked, peeling his pants off. "Get your cock up" she demanded. "I would have my way with it as we speak."

Despite having had sex only minutes ago, Aedan was ready to go again. His cock was already hard from Brunhilde's touch, and her body was far better than the rebel whose name he had yet to bother learning. Sighing, knowing that there wouldn't be much point in fooling Brunhilde, Aedan stated his eventual goal. He could only hope that she was willing to not reveal it to others, one specific other, or was willing to accept something in return for her silence. "All my life, I only had myself." Aedan began, explaining himself before he got to his eventual goal. "I had no parents, no siblings, just what I could beg, steal, or hunt for myself, ever since I can remember. So I made sure that nothing and no one would ever control my fate, since no one had cared to when I needed it most. Then came the Imperial Draft. Enforced by an army, I was forced to submit to the Emperor's demands, like I had never submitted to anyone before. It grates on me even to this day." He said, even as he tried to returned the favor by removing Brunhilde's clothes with smooth, sensual motions. "So, I suppose I hope to eventually gain enough power to displace Emperor Wodan. Whether by forcing him into a figurehead position, as unlikely as that is, or taking the reins of royalty for myself." Aedan finished. "So, perhaps I had planned on using the Queen as a means to authenticate my rule, should I happen to take the Emperor's place."

Sense Motive 13 (every single SE check I've made has been below 10!?!), Arousal DC 24, Mental Arousal Prowess Check 44

She swatted his hands away. "Who said you can touch me, boy?" she asked sternly. Using her gloved hand, Brunhilde worked miracles on his cock while listening to his explanation. "I knew you would think that..and i will tell you this..i support you." she said with a serious look, yet her hand grasped his cock and began pumping vigorously. "The North needs a strong leader, and the king is..past his prime. You would make an excellent replacement, you have a good sword arm and an even better cock to sire many strong prince..i will do what i can from here Aedan, you find this queen..and you put a baby in her stomach, this will strengthen your position by quite a significant margin."

(her Arousal DC is 23, but she doesn't let Aedan pleasure her)

It was slightly hard to concentrate, her skilled hands already bring Aiden closer to climax than the breaking the rebel had. It was one of the things that had him wishing he could return the favor. But Brunhilde didn't let him touch her. The few times she had, they had both ended up a sweaty mess, neither doing anything but having sex until exhaustion. Brunhilde was the only woman he'd found that could match him sexually, and even surpass him... for now. As always, there was a part of him that wanted to dominate her, but for the most part, it was rather refreshing for there to be a woman he could respect. He felt that they were more equals than anything else, her lack of obvious battle capability easing him slightly. But this was the spymaster for the Empire, so who knew what she had hidden.

"And what do you want in return for your support?" He asked, cautious and curious despite his impeding orgasm. It had not been the first time she had questioned him while giving him a handjob. It did make for an excellent distraction...

Sense Motive 26 (finally!), Con check 19, so Aedan is Peaked.

"A woman is never allowed to own land in our country" she said, yanking the front of her top down, letting her heavy tits fall out. "I want you to change that for me and me alone, i want to have a formal title and become a member of the nobility". Aedan sensed a certain anger in her, this was more than just an ambition, it was personal. "In return i offer my support..and sometimes, when your wife the queen isn't looking..i'll make you cum harder than a southerner woman ever could..what do you say?" she asked, kneeling in front of him, a gesture she doesn't make lightly even in sex. She seems to be willing to make this compromise though Aedan sense no true submission from her, this was more a political move to convince him. That, and she wanted to give him a titfuck. Letting her saliva flow onto his rod, the busty beauty squished Aedan's cock between her prodigious mounds and moved her body up and down. "What do you say?.."

(sense motive is a success as shown in the narrative, dc is 22)

Aedan groaned as Brunhilde's tits and skill pushed him over the edge. His cock thickened even further before pulsing as six long strings of semen spewed out, gushing onto Brunhilde's tits. It takes a moment to recover his mind from the void of pleasure, before he replied. "I promise you a title of Countess at least, should I manage to take the throne." Aedan answered quietly, completely sincere. Brunhilde had always treated and taught him well, and he saw no need to deny her desires, especially since he would be more than happy to have dalliances with her, whether his wives knew or not.

Con check 7 total, Aedan Climaxed.

His answer satisfied her. "To the new emperor then" she said. "And his incredibly virile cock..may it produce countless strong heirs..but for now" she grinned, eyes flashing in the light. Aedan knows this smile, it's one that she only shows when the lady has an evil secret about to be revealed. The secret turned out to be a small red vial. "This is the blood of a Nymph" she explained, scooping a few big globs of his cum and mixing it with the liquid. "It's the rarest form of aphrodisiac..there is only one bottle in the entire land. When mixed with your cum, and drank or inserted into a woman's bloodline, she WILL fall in love and lust with you..and will require your cum regularly or she will go insane. It's a very powerful weapon..use it wisely, for you won't find another bottle"

she walked over, jerking him off to get any more leftover cum into the vial. "It will break even an unbreakable woman"

Aedan stared for a moment, stunned by both the bottle, and the trust she showed in giving it to him. Cautiously he took it, swirling it thoughtfully. "Thank you. I'll be sure to use it well." He said, the slightest bit of his shock evident to her. Anyone else probably wouldn't have picked it up. He began to pull his pants up, and put them on properly. After securing the vial, he nodded his thanks again. "I'll need the prisoner's gear for the plan to work. Where is it?" Aedan asked, wanting to start soon. The faster he could get out with the prisoner, the better. The guard would eventually notice his missing key, and he couldn't seem like an escaping prisoner if he 'grabbed' just his gear.

"It's kept in the jailer's room. I will distract them" Brunhilde replied, fixing her outfit and wiping her breast clean of Aedan's potent cum. "Good luck my student, you'll be an emperor soon enough"

Aedan nodded his thanks once more, and left. He walked down to the Jailer's room with the ease of confidence and surety. It would not be unusual for him to be there, and there was a little known and little used route out of the castle. Escape routes had been one of the things he searched for while he was in the castle for one reason or another. Between that and whatever Brunhilde planned to use as a distraction, Aedan thought he could slip out of the place with ease. If he happened upon a guard or soldier, he could talk his way out.

Once he had the women's gear (obviously the only prisoner gear fit for a woman), he headed back to the interrogation room, ready to begin his plan. Aedan unlocked the door with his key, and stared at the prisoner. "Do you still have my cum in your mouth?" He asked her in a calm and commanding voice. The other prisoner was not in the next room. Undoubtedly returned to his cell once Aedan had left. Aedan mildly wondered what he thought of the women's scream.

The girl was still there, sitting on the floor. When Aedan appeared, she looked relieved, holding the cum in her mouth for so long is abit taxing it seems. She crawled up to him and opened her mouth, showing a big glob of cum. Though it was hard to tell if any were swallowed before, it was clear that she kept most of it in her mouth.

Outside, there is silence and the guards seemed to have vanished

"Good, you may swallow now. And here are you things. Get dressed quickly, for we don't have a lot of time." Aedan stated. He wasn't sure how long Brunhilde could keep the guards occupied, and he didn't want to waste any time. "Once you're dressed, you'll follow me out of here. From there, we will try to regroup with your allies. You are not the only ones displeased with the current government." He said.

<The best lies are made from the truth.> Aedan thought to himself as he watched the woman dress. He was displeased with the Emperor, but for very personal reasons. He would use the alias he had given Brunhilde to get close to the rebels. After some time working for them, and some heavy hints towards his 'real reasons', he'd at some point reveal his name, and give his 'true motivations'. Then, as he got more and more trusted, he'd eventually and hopefully be able to take the queen. After that, he still wasn't sure how to properly dethrone Emperor Wodan. It wouldn't do any good if some of the populace, North or South, disagreed with his taking of the throne. He'd likely have to call out Wodan to a duel...

"Ready?" He asked once she was dressed. "Then follow me out. And what is your name?" Aedan asked as they headed for the door, and their exit of the castle. "I'm Han Dresner"

"Han.." the girl said, repeating the name in a daze. It was the name of a man she will give herself to and just the sound of it brought a smile to her face. "I am Marie..Marie Elegy" she said, gazing at him worshipfully. Outside of the room, just as they entered the coridor he hears footsteps echoing loudly. "The blacksmith should bring us ten more sets of manacles" said an unmistakable female voice, Brunhilde's. She was speaking loudly for Aedan's benefit, helping him know where the guards are.

(use move silently to get out, gets +2 from brunhilde's help)

(Move Silently 22)

Motioning for Marie to follow him as quiet as she can, Aedan led her a slightly different way than he'd planned, the roundabout route still should be fine, he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom