Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Among Us (video game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackdown

Super-Earth
Like the title says, I'm interested in an RP based off of the new Telltale game "The Wolf Among Us". There will be spoilers for the first episode of the video game in my post below, so, watch out for them if you haven't played it and plan on doing so. Fair warning.

Alright, now, carrying on...

Bigby is awesome and I'm definitely looking to play him. I'm not sure what the plot of the RP would be -- I guess we can leave off where episode 1 ended? Minus the Snow White thing, though, maybe... I was really digging her and it was pretty surprising that they decided to kill her off. Anyways, it'll be cool to kind of introduce other fables that didn't make an appearance in the first episode, at least. I don't know.

I'm looking for a partner who's interested in playing the female lead alongside me playing Bigby (other characters and fables will be played as well, of course, by the both of us). This can be any fable, I suppose, or it could just be Snow (minus the decapitation thing). I don't know. Anyways, that's what I'm looking for. If you're interested, PM me. We'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom