Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I crave to roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowNinja4d4

Banned
Banished
So I have been on this website for some time, I am a longstanding role-player...I have been doing role-plays since I was a freshman in high school which means...oh holy crap I have been role playing for a total of 11 years just about X_X

I like plot in my rp's but I'm not exactly opposed to smut dominated stories...I'll list my current top cravings:

Incest:
Mother/son
Father/Daughter
Brother/sister
Cousins

Fantasy:
demon/caster
Demon/normal human
diety/human
Esper/caster(Esper being someone who has special powers based in science*not science as we understand it*)
Werewolf/human
vampire/human

I really favor anything with a milf feel to it...so if you enjoy playing an older female, it could be a mother, teacher, or just a cougar hunting a young lover. this doe NOT mean I am opposed to younger.

If you have any ideas for pairs I have not listed, PM and ask! I am more than happy to answer any questions.

Some plot ideas

Alpha Wolf x human girl

He's an old, unique wolf...the only one of his kind to ever be born rather than made. She's a wild child straight out of high school who took a wrong turn, landing herself in the middle of his pack. He stops them from attacking because her smell interests him. He can't let her go however since she has witnessed what he is...which means she's stuck living with him.

Teacher x Student

An unruly student, making all sorts of trouble for the teacher. He goes out of his way to make things harder for her because she's almost like an aunt to him, being close friends with his parents. In need of tutoring, he is sent to stay the weekend at her place. But he witnesses something that changes his view on her...and gives him some ideas.

Esper x caster

Espers, humans who are able to gain incredible power simply through their unique ability to create a "personal reality", allowing them to develop such abilities as teleportation, control of electrcity, control of the wind, any number of abilities. Casters, humans incapable of becoming espers, and so seeking power through magic. A young girl thinks to target the strongest esper, to prove magic the superior force...but finds herself in quite the predicament when she finds herself attracted to him!(this plot may be subject to tweaks if you prefer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom