Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monkeytoe's Roleplay Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyToe

Planetoid
Hello Everyone. I'm starting a search thread today to find some writing partners. Let me start out with some of my preferences. I will update this thread as time goes on, so please check back!

Some Info About Me

1. I am a literate roleplayer who uses good spelling and grammar, though I prefer posts that add up to 1-2 paragraphs. For me, this equals the perfect amount of detail with out over doing it.
  2. I would like to roleplay with females players who play as female characters. As a straight male, my chemistry is just better with female writing partners though I am more than willing to blur the lines of sexuality in the RP.
  3. I love taboo roleplays. I have no problem playing out cliche' scenarios or original and detailed plots.
  4. I would love to brainstorm with you. I can play a variety of roles and personalities so give me a try.
  5. I'll only do Fandoms I am familiar with.
  6. I will play in PMs or threads, your choice!
  7. The pairings below are not all that I do. If you have an idea I would love to hear it.
  8. Smut, story-driven smut, or heavy plotting is welcome.

Some Pairings To Get Us Started

Taboo:
  1. Father x Daughter
  2. Son x Mother
  3. Sister x Brother
Supernatural:
  1. Poltergeist x Human
  2. Vampire x Human
  3. Angel [Human] x Demon [Human]
Science Fiction:
  1. Pervert x Doll [Robot/Android]
  2. Space Pirate x Space Pirate/Captain

Some Plots to Consider:

The Inventor's Toy

Alonso Thereux is a brilliant inventor and ingenious engineer world renowned for his amazing creations. He is married only to his work and outside of his near celebrity status as an inventor, he is socially awkward and distant from the rest of society. Money, fame, and glory can only go so far though when you don't like to be around other people and they don't satisfy the physical needs that are a distraction to all young men. If only he could create his own life partner, she would be as brilliant as he is but subject to his every whim. And for the mind of an enginerring genius, that is exactly what he builds next...

The God of War

Ares is the god of war, powerful and immortal. He has gone to war over land, over wealth, and over words. But even a god as hard as this renowned warriors need a bit of soft flesh to come home to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom