Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few lovely plots (Got some new junk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
I suppose it's important to get some basics out of the way, thin the herd a bit.

What I look for in a partner:

* I'm bisexual in real life, and as a result I'm open to writing any gender pairing under the sun. I'm a male but I have no problem playing a female character or working with other guys playing female characters. I'd be a hypocrite if I had a problem with that after all.
* I'm not too demanding when it comes to post length. Just give 1-3 paragraphs of well written stuff, and we'll all be good. I'm a student so I'd prefer avoiding massive novella-length posts. It's just too draining.
* Be communicative. For the love of good there is nothing that enrages me more than a person contacting me, working out details with me, and then just ditching me. If you lose interest than actually tell me, rather than just skipping merrily away.

Kinks n' such:

I love:
* Futanari
* Ageplay
* Milfs
* Incest
* Excessive cum and large cocks
* Corruption
* Group Sex
* Pregnancy

I loathe:
* Scat
* Gore
* Snuff
* Vore of any sort
* Pleasure denial

And now the plots.

My current cravings:

Gender-swapped TMNT: As ever, Rule 34 is rather influential. I doubt this will garner much interest but I think it would be fun all the same. I'd like to play a male April O'Neil opposite a female Splinter or the female Turtles. Weird I know, but pictures are wonderful for getting someone hot under the collar.

NSFW, obviously:
http://rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_images/136be350bb97a18c5c793631d73e1120/1168847%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Rule_63%20Splinter%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png
http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/4c5998706ffb0e75c95d2aaa6fa8f749/1290755%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Donatello%20Rule_63%20Splinter%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png
http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/eb47c987986a3821a5ca829fb441c4c3/1168202%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Michelangelo%20Rule_63%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png

Anything Spider-Man related: Since they'll be undoing 'Superior' Spider-Man soon, I kind of want to get back into the swing (Ha!) of things and do some RP's related to Peter Parker as Spider-Man. It could be a plot that undoes One More Day, something involving Black Cat, or Peter hooking up with one or several Marvel heroines. Or a DC crossover.

Seriously, pitch me an idea here and I'll roll with it. An-y-thing.

Original Ideas

My Teacher's a what now?
The premise is fairly simple. High School/college girl develops an infatuation with one of her teachers (Male or female, whichever you prefer) but soon notes some odd behaviour on their part. After some snooping and spying she finally learns that her teacher is a vampire/shapeshifter/alien/werewolf/buddhist pirate/whatever, and that reveal only makes him more enticing for the student.

Corrupting:
A supervillain sorceress has found a way to attain near limitless power, but she can't unlock it without the help of an exceptionally powerful male. She turns her focus toward a male superhero (Pretty much an expy of Superman) who put himself into self-imposed exile on Mars years ago when he saw that the new generations of superheroes were going away from the classic ideals of heroism and instead becoming antiheroes. The villainess starts to seduce the exiled hero, whispering dark promises to him, that he can make the world however he wants of he sides with her.

Persona Series

New Game Plus: Basically this could be set in either Persona 3 or 4. After completing the game and getting the good ending, the Protagonist suddenly wakes up at the start of his journey again with the same knowledge and Persona compendium he gathered over the last year. Armed with these new abilities the protagonist sets out to make things even smoother this time around, and to make his love life easier.

Pairings are negotiable.

Legend of Korra/Last Airbender

Amon x Korra: Probably my favourite pairing from that series. I like the dynamic they have, what can I say. Anyway the plot involves Korra encountering Amon out in the open when he doesn't have his mask, and being unable to recognise him. Deciding to take advantage of the situation to torment the Avatar at a later date. He winds up seducing Korra and becomes her boyfriend, learning more about her weaknesses and strengths. The problem is he starts developing genuine feelings for her, while she conversely is starting to get suspiscious of her boyfriend.

I'd also be willing to do this as F x F using a Female Amon. Because cougar lesbians are awesome.

Lin x Korra: My second favourite pairing. Korra starts pleading with Lin for advanced metalbending training, and despite her annoyance Lin agrees to help. Of course being in close proximity for long periods of time leads to the two growing closer, and Lin decides to teach Korra a few different applications for metalbending.

I like cougar lesbians, as I said.

Aang x Azula: A clash with Azula leads to Aang being captured and taken hostage by the Fire Nation princess. Due to some intense storms, Azula is cut off from her fleet and is forced to house the Avatar in a Fire Nation base as her prisoner. From there they actually find themselves getting closer when they start to learn more about each other, which steadily grows into a sexual and then a romantic relationship.

DC Comics

Superman x Supergirl or Powergirl: An AU in which Superman winds up meeting either blonde Kryptonian during his late teens. They wind up bonding and growing closer as they fight crime together, which soon evolves into an incestuous relationship. Eventually they decide to revive their race by mating and using advanced technology to remove any problems brought about by inbreeding.

Pink Kryptonite (Superman x Various): Superman catches Star Sapphire in the process of stealing a large Kryptonite rock. During their battle the space rock winds up being supercharged by Sapphire's energy, turning it from green to pink. After dealing with her Superman brings the rock back to the Fortress of Solitude, only to find it had an interesting effect on his body, making him a magnet for the various heroines of the DCU.

Queen Bee x Miss Martian: Based on the Young Justice animated series. The African woman decides to make use of the leverage she has over Miss Martian, sating her lust on the martian girl and perverting her in all manner of ways. Of course things become problematic for both women when it goes from sex to actual affection.

Beast Boy x Starfire: Ah, this isn't too well thought out, but I got the idea from this comic of the two I found online. Basically Starfire in her naivety invites BB to take a shower with her after a mission, which he gladly takes her up on. One thing leads to another and soon they're fucking in the shower, and soon having an affair and all manner of secret sexy encounters.

Depowered Girl: Feeling cocky and arrogant proves to be a rather bad error on Powergirl's part when she tries to stop a robbery on a Lexcorp warehouse. When she arrives the gangsters robbing the place, hit her with a Kryptonite ray to leave her powerless and helpless. Deciding to tae advantage of this they kidnap Power Girl and use the Kryptonite to keep her powerless while they rape her and condition her into a perfect slave girl.

I only want to play the male role in this one.

Borderlands

Mad Moxxi x Gaige: Another older woman x Younger woman idea, what a shock I know. Anyway, the plot for this one involves Gaige becoming homesick since she's effectively an outlaw bound to Pandora for the rest of her life now. Moxxi feels bad for the anarchist and decides to cheer her up the best way she knows how.

Dragon Ball

Goku x Bulma: The plot for this one is simple. Effectively the two have been having an affair all throughout DBZ, both dissatisfied by their relationships with their spouses but in too deep to break them off. The story would go through various periods of the series where the two have a series of sexual encounters starting at the beginning of the Saiyan saga.

Pictural inspiration. (NSFW)

Female Broly: Okay it's more of an idea that a pairing, but I think the idea of a Female Broly (NSFW) x Anyone to be pretty hot. I'm sure we could work something out.

Mass Effect

Femshep x Tali: there's one scene in Mass Effect 2 between these two that looks like it could have led to a romance, but Bioware decided to be cockteases and have Tali change the subject before anything could happen. So this plot would basically be about the two actually going through with it and starting a romance of their own.

Marvel Comics:

AU Spider-Man x Black Cat: I had an idea for an alternate universe Spider-Man where his birth parents (SHIELD agents for those not in the know) never died and he was able to be raised by them. He retained his interest in science and wound up getting his Spider-Powers all the same, but when he came out about his powers his parents worked on training him and got him a job as a SHIELD agent codenamed 'Spider-Man.' He eventually finds himself on the trail of a skilled and beguiling thief known as Black Cat, and similar to Batman and Catwoman they have an enemies/lovers dynamic. Plenty of grunting rough sex, combined with maybe the occasional date.

Of course, normal Spider-Man x Black Cat is an option.

Doomed: Based on this picture from a what-if issue:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr3c40jDkr1qlug1yo1_500.jpg

During the height of Norman Osborne's Dark Reign, Doom and Namor overthrow him and seize power for themselves. With his vast technology and resources, Victor starts by enslaving Emma Frost and Lady Loki, and he then starts to enslave the other heroines as 'gifts' for his most loyal followers.

Plenty of mind-breaking and mind-control.

Gamma Heat: Yeah this isn't so much a plot, more like a craving. I really like She-Hulk, she's easily my favourite Marvel character and I'd be open to any pairing involving her, be it her x Spider-Man, or a crossover with her and Wonder Woman or Power Girl.

Message me if anything takes your fancy or if you have your own pairing for the fandoms listed above.

RE: A few lovely plots (New ideas, Ladies and Gents)

Ah honestly I don't have any in mind, but I'm not really huge on the pairing at the moment.

Bop.
dickbutt.jpg

Sorry for the delay on a post. Free bump to apologize. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom