Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eyes Not On You (AngeliqueMoone & Ryu_Momochi)

She shivered slightly at his touch, already wanting more than what was given. She ran her fingers through his white hair, kissing his lips softly. Karin slowly slipped the dress off as she pressed exposed body firmly against his. She openly moaned as she kissed him sweetly. Nibbling softly on his bottom lip.
"Make me explode all night. Until my body is limp. Until I have given you every last drop of my love to you. And even more. Makes me yours, Master. I will always care and love you all my days."

He smiled softly as he looked into her eyes,"I will..." he whispered as he kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth as his hand moved up her inner thigh, ghosting over her slit softly as his tongue rubbed against hers. He could already feel how wet she was, just the anticipation of being together had gotten her excited. He moved softly away from her lips, moving to her chest, kissing here and there, teasing her nipples a bit before moving lower, kissing her stomach and looking up at her with a smirk.

Karin slightly sighed as she kissed once more. Hearing tell her that he will, she felt his lips slowly begin to her body. From her neck, her breasts, her nipples, and her stomach. Karin bit her bottom lips softly in anticipation.
"Wherever will your loving bit go, Master?"
She asked seductively, leaning over to kiss the top of his head.

He smiled softly as he moved, kissing at her inner thighs,"Hmmm... well... I didn't get a good enough taste last time..." he said as he moved up her inner thigh, kissing at her skin teasingly as his hands moved over her hips. He could smell her scent, the seductively sweet smell as he moved slowly towards her slit, wanting to tease her as much as he could as his hands moved, ghosting over her rear as he gave a soft lick.

As she opened her legs wider, Karin sat down in one of the plush chairs he had around his room in order to give him even more room. She knew her pussy was warm, dripping with sweet juices for him to have, and waiting for him cock to meet inside of her.

He smiled softly as she sat down, moving and licking at her slit softly, tasting her juices,"Mmmm... tastes good..." He whispered as his tongue ghosted over her skin,"So sweet... and tangy..." he said with a bit of a tease as his hands moved, spreading her pussy as his tongue slipped into her, wriggling softly as he felt her slit twitching and quivering from his attentions. His eyes looked up at her, wanting to see how she was reacting.

As Karin felt his wet tongue lick over her wet nether lips and her sensitive clit, she allowed her head the fall back as her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. She gripped the sides of the chair tightly as her legs slightly shook from the erotic passion and lust of desiring to feel his warmth inside of her own. Karin looked back at him. Her dark green eyes full of love and lust all in one. She placed the palm of her hand at the top of his head, lightly tugging as she softly whimpered and moaned in pleasure.
"Master...... do I please you?"
She asked softly.

He smiled softly as he looked up at her, his tongue slipping out of her gently,"Hmm... yes, you please me very well..." He whispered as his tongue moved, ghosting over her clit softly before he gave a soft suck on it, pulling the sensitive flesh with his lips as his hands moved to rub over her lower lips, spreading them a bit before sliding one in, rubbing deep inside of her slowly. He could feel her growing wetter, knowing she was enjoying his attentions. He wanted to find every sensitive spot inside of her, wanted to hear her moan more for him.

Karin smiled softly as she watched him enjoy pleasing her. Feeling his hands caressing her wet pussy lips and thighs made her legs quiver. Feeling his tongue and lips ravishing her clit made her pussy tighten and wet. Yet feeling his fingers rubbing inside of her and all over her g-spot made her squirm in pleasure. She placed a finger in her mouth to keep from moaning loudly.
"Please, master. I want more of you. Please don't make me beg....."
She pleaded softly as her hips moved from side to side. She wanted to pull away from him, yet his hands firmly held her hips to the chair. Karin's pulse quickened as her excitement grew. Karin began to play with her breasts, pinching and tweaking her rounded, hard nipples as she squeezed her breasts.

He smiled, watching her as his tongue and mouth continued to ravish and pleasure her clit, pulling it softly with his lips as his fingers continued to rub faster and deeper into her. He could see that she was growing closer and closer, and he wanted to give her the ultimate pleasure. He sucked harder and harder on her clit, letting his hand rub harder deep inside of her, his hands holding her close as his eyes watched her pleasure.

Her body quivered with anticipation as her breathing began to quicken. Karin moaned even louder, her head swimming with the lust that filled in her head as her body cried out for more of his pleasures. Karin bit the bottom of her lip, feeling beads of sweat making their ways across the mounds of her breasts and down her curves. Her legs continues to shake even more as she slowly began to succumb to her body's needs. She cried out such a seductive whimper as her back arched, making her breasts rise high into the sky. As her body violently shook, her juices squirted all over his hands and down her pussy into the chair. She panted softly as her body slowly found the comfort of the drenched chair, trying to calm her already sensitive body.

He smiled as he witnessed her orgasm, his tongue ghosting softly over her skin as she came down,"Hmmm... feel good?" he whispered up to her as his fingers slowly slipped out of her, he moved them up and licking a bit of her juices off of it before moving his finger to her mouth,"Taste yourself..." He whispered as he moved, kissing her neck as he leaned over her a bit,"THen we'll have some more fun..." he said promisingly.

Karin smiled softly as she nodded.
"Yes, Master. It felt... so good."
She said softly. As he began to crawl on top of her, Karin let her hands trial down his body until she had touched his cock. Feel how hard he was, his veins pulsing in her hands excited her even more. Feeling his lips kissing her neck, Karin slightly stiffened while she sucks her juices off of her fingers.
"Master...... Will you drink from me?"
She asked softly, wrapping her hands around his cock as she jacked him off softly.

He smiled as he kissed her neck softly, feeling her hands he shivered gently,"Hmmm... what would you like me to drink...?" He whispered to her, his hand moving from her lips to caress her breasts, squeezing them softly as he slipped out of his clothes. He had an inkling as to what she was talking about, but he wanted to hear her beg him for it, wanted to hear her tell him exactly what she wanted him to do. One of his hands moved up her inner thigh, moving and stroking softly at her still very wet slit, teasing her body gently.

As he continued to touch her, Karin squirmed slightly in the seat, cuddling closely to him as he kissed and touched her body. Karin sat silent for a moment, looking around the room then back towards him. Her dark green eyes looking up at him as she spoke.
"I want to be by your side forever, Ryu."
She spoke lovingly, with her heart behind the words. She had never said his name plainly before. Stroking his cheek, she kissed him deeply, holding him close.
"Drink from my breasts, Ryu. From my heart. So you know you have it. Always."

He smiled softly as he kissed her back, hearing her request he smiled, moving and kissing at her chest gently, letting his fangs ghost a bit over her skin as he moves, wrapping her legs around his waist as he moved her hands,"Hmmm... are you sure...?" he whispered to her, wanting her to be absolutely sure of what she wanted as he let his shaft start to rub at her slit, feeling it growing slick with her juices as he moved, licking softly at her nipple teasingly.

His lips teasing her skin made her body quiver even more. Karin wanted him so badly. Feeling his cock rubbing against her slit made her juices coat his cock just for him. Her nipples glistened as his tongue traveled across them. She looked into his eyes as she stroked his cheek.
"If I was not sure, then I would have never asked you."

He smiled as he moved, slowly letting his shaft start to slide into her, licking softly at her nipples more before he moved, sucking softly on them. He could feel her body tightening as he slowly slid into her, knowing she was enjoying the feel of him moving so deep into her. After a few moments he hit a barrier and smiled softly at her, releasing her nipple,"Is this... your first?" he asked softly, moving back to tease her nipple.

As she felt his cock slip inside of her, Karin slightly whimpered. Karin held onto Ryu tightly as she heard his question. Karin looked at him for a moment as she slowly nodded. Blushing, to turned her head away.
"I have been..... saving myself. For someone special.... I have never been with a guy who have made me feel so special and just.... good. You have. You do. And I want to give myself to you."

He smiled softly as he moved her head back a bit, kissing her lips deeply as he started to push through her barrier. He could feel her body giving way under the pleasure he was giving, his lips pressed to hers passionately as his hands moved, caressing her breasts, gently rubbing and teasing her sensitive nipples as he slowly slid himself into her, into the deepest part of her, where no one else had ever been.

Karin tilted her head back towards his direction, feeling his lips pressed against hers. Karin kissed him deeply, allowing his tongue to caress hers. She moaned sweetly as he squeezed her breasts and played with her sensitive nipples. Yet once she felt his cock pushing through her wall, she immediately gripped his arms tightly. Her body fully tensed as she winced and whimpered in pain. Karin held him tightly, thanking him silently in her mind for going slow, yet wishing that the pain would go away.

He felt her wince and he held her close, kissing her and caressing her breasts, wanting to give her pleasure to make up for the pain he had caused her. He let his tongue rub against hers, his hands ghosting over her hips as he held himself still inside of her,"Hmm... you okay...?" he whispered, moving and kissing ehr neck gently as his fingertips rubbed and teased her nipples, wanting to replace the pain with pleasure.

Karin looked at Ryu with tears coming down her eyes. She smiled softy as she nodded.
"Yes.... I'm alright. It's just about gone."
She said in a soft, quivering voice. Her nipples were rock hard as her pussy was drenched with her juices. Karin licked Ryu's vampire fangs before laying back down, staring at him with her dark-green eyes. She smiled softly, caressing his cheek with her left hand.

He smiled softly as he let his hand move, wiping the tears. He moved and kissed her lips softly,"I'm going to start moving now..." He whispered to her, his hands moving and rubbing her nipples more as he slowly started to slide out of her, feeling her pussy tensing hard around him as he began to slide in and out of her. He nibbled on her lower lip, his eyes looking into hers as he did so.

Her body began to quiver, feeling the friction of his cock going in and out of her juicy hole. Karin held him tightly, gasping with each thrust. Her head felt full of pain, joy, ecstasy, and lust. Her head lulled back as she gave out a low moan with a soft whimper. Her body slowly feeling weak, yet she felt so close to cum all over him. Karin arched her back, as his cock throbbed deeply inside of her. She could feel every vein and rib on his cock.

Back
Top Bottom