Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk [MxF, aiming for violence, sex and entertainment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not assembled a plot as such, however I do have a setting which we can start with:

We are not on Earth. Not even the moon. Hell, we're not even on this side of the Meteor Belt. Our focus is on the moon Rhea, one of the many that makes its home in the orbit of Saturn. A thick satellite of ice, mankind had carefully and meticulously carved city after city into the glaciers to grant themselves new homes. On the surface, the colony might appear dull and lifeless, slabs of thick glass and concrete interconnected across the surface. The reality was far different, Rhea serving as the next stage in the Plutonian revolt which had started many many years prior. Each day it expands further and encompasses more people, and while Rhea's day to day activities are relatively untouched...everyone is starting to feel the tension mount.

From androids, cyborgs, Invitro's and bots to aliens and Fleshbags (unaltered humans), everyone has a task, and everyone has a life to live. But things are feeling as unstable as the wicked storms which rage outside the insulated glass of Rheatown, the major hub of the moon. Among the flashing lights and high technology, where will everyone fit in the coming days, weeks and month as the tendrils of revolution dig deeper into the population.

Of course more will be added, but this is the base. If it sounds interesting to you, hit me up and we can have a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom