Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want to write about dicks going in places. (M x F) (M x M) (Herm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Allo. I'm DD, and I've been absent from the site for a while. but that itch to write again has appeared. And I'm just gonna go right to the point here,
I like writing about fat cocks.
and making them go into tight, wet spaces.
It's FUN dammit.
And because I want to be a coolguy and have a big request thread like everybody else. I just want to belong.

Here's the profile and the RP ideas

I am male
I am 23
I am LITERATE. And I tend to be a real ass about it, so if you give me dinky little one-sentence replies, I'll flip my shit.
moving on
I love characters and I love stories
and I love originality and dirty dirty smut.

Oh and I should mention,
creampies.
That's like my one fetish to rule all my other fetishes.
I know, that's kind of a vanilla kink to have, but my jimmies get maximum rustleage when I have the image of just spilling oneself inside someone.
I also just like writing ejaculations, they're fun. Wherever the hell the output goes.
I happen to be an expert on the subject.

Here's my ideas, but I'm cool with whatever you damn well want.
But I made a list of what I like.
Because I know you people fucking love lists

Oh and keep in mind that the first person listed in these pairs is always me.
------
Let me start with a somewhat special one that I've been wanting to do for a while. It's more specific than the others.

FUCKING MAIL ORDER SEX SLAVE
I PLAY THE SLAVE BY THE WAY
THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M SUB THOUGH just keep reading.

Here's the idea.
Your character's been to a website where they supposedly tailor-make you a sex-slave based on your kinks, interests, goals in life, and they send you someone specifically trained for you.
Now, I want to be that male slave. He wears a zippermask, your average bondage outfit, and used how you see fit. I don't know why, but I get a real kick out of this. And it also does have some plot believe it or not, as to the origin of the site, and meeting others who've gotten their own male or female slaves from the site. And also rules for falling in love, removing the masks, ect ect ect.
but anyway, moving on.

FUCKING 80S
I have an unhealthy love for 80's culture and music. Boners all over the place. Them clothes. Them hairs. Them metal bands. Them super tacky trends. I love it.
Here's some ideas for that shit.

MxF MxM- Rebel and a Cheerleader. Because fuckin ladies or effeminate dudes makes you a fuckin' baws.

MxF MxM - a crime boss enforcer and a dancer/stripper. Because guns, drugs, violence and sex are the order of the fuckin' day.

MxF MxM -A couple on the road, stealing and shooting, because why the fuck not. Shoot, fuck, piss people off, then shoot and/or fuck them too. Well... okay, shoot and fuck, that'd get weird.

MxF - A 20 something down on his luck finds a bright red ferrari, all to himself. He drives in it, has a damn good time, picking up a special lady along the way. I blatantly ripped this off from the Kavinsky Album "Outrun" because FUCK if it doesn't sound awesome.

FUCKING FANTASY
I'm always up for anything in your typical fantasy realm. I figure the setting pretty much describes itself here.

MxF MxM-Beast man (orcs or just any humanoid non-human character) / whoever you want boned. Because...BEAST MEN MAN. Long n' strong n' down to get the friction on. all for you baby.

MxF MxM - Drifting Dueling swordsman / elf or human. Because I want to be a coolguy drinking the meads and fuckin' the elves. Or fantasy girls of equal or greater neatness.

MxF MxM Herm x f/m - FUCKIN AROUND WITH MAGIC AND SHIT HAPPENS. PEOPLE GROW DICKS. TITS. THEY FUCK. APOCALYPSE GETS CANCELLED DUE TO THE INTENSITY. But seriously, it's probably a magician or scientist and you'd play an assistant or someone passing by, and things just get nuts.

FUCKING DOMESTIC ROLEPLAYS THAT TAKE PLACE IN SOME SEMBLANCE OF REALITY
So that means y'know like...people. Human people. That get all naked and do it and shit.
thought let me say one thing off the bat, any parent/child or rape scenarios are right out. If it's just siblings, that's fine. But I'd rather nothing be forced.

MxF or MxM Asshole male rock-star / up and coming female star (or male, whatever) OR maybe a fan or a member of the band. Because rock stars are just fun to write.

MxF or MxM Cynical, jaded limo driver for a funeral home seeking something a little more in life. Because he's just kind of a cynical twat who needs a little pick-me-up in life.

MxF or MxM A self help/spiritualist/yoga dude (aka A DIRTY HIPPIE) / someone in need, with a lot of stress. What can I say? I like helping people.
with my literary penis.

MxF or MxM A graffiti artist / local traditional artist. Maybe set in a mall. I just always really liked this setup, y'know? I'd totally be a tagger if I A: had the patience to make stencils, and B: didn't live on the outskirts of town where there's nothing to spray on anyway.

FUCKING FURRIES

I see that you (might) be into furries. I happen to (if you want) be into furries myself. I don't really have any ideas for this one, I'm pretty much just saying it's cool with me. We can even turn any of these other ideas furry. I have way too many damn characters and scenarios to list, so I'm just gonna say I don't do heavy ALT-fetishes, things like vore and fluids that aren't jizz. Leave the gross shit behind and we cool.

FUCKING SUPERHEROES

I fuckin love comics man. Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Image, Vertigo, whatever. I make up OC's and scenarios all the time. Mostly involves stopping the bad guy, but let's not forget the sex and violence. we still need that. anyway, here's some concepts for characters I got.

A Punisher-esque ex military sniper
A mutant who can turn to goo
A martial artist with the power to refract and bend light
An unstable magic user with tentacles sprouting from his back
A very flamboyant supervillain who wears gaudy clothes and uses pheromones to influence people. Much like Daken in X-Men.
A Daft-punk looking crime lord who's kinda like a Techno-Lex luthor. Evil businessman but likes throwing huge parties and raves.
A powerful empath mutant spray-tagger who can manipulate people's emotions.
Those are just a few though. Give you an idea of what I tend to create.

FUCKING HORROR MOVIES/TEEN SCREAM SETTING

Another big love I got is slashers, monster movies, B-horror, stuff like that. And I would do the SHIT out of an RP that takes place in a horror flick. It'd most likely be heavy on the gore, sex, violence and general sociopathic nature. Havin those silly wacky teens get into some sexy shenanigans, then revoke their skin/throat/skeleton privileges.

c'mon it'll be fun

And we can be playing the serial killers too, I've always wanted to do a thing where it's a pair of them offing the other people and just fucking in the carnage. I'm willing to get super dark and creepy creep on this one, but just for the sake of character. Goin over the top for the sake of over the top, y'know?

---

That's pretty much it for now, but I get ideas. I'll add em as I see fit.
But I am totally open to talking about ideas, we just don't want to do it too long to a point where there are no surprises anymore.

And ONE MORE THING. Just because I want to make sure you all know this before you even get involved with me.

I am a REAL FUCKIN ASSHOLE when it comes to grammar, length and sentence structure.
If you give me dinky little responses, or you write things your character could never know, or you just write at the level of a middleschooler,
I CAN'T BE DOIN WITH NONE OF THAT.

Oh and another thing, I'm seriously not a fan of anything too rapey. That makes me a little uncomfortable, and I know I said it already, but incest kinda throws me off too. Anything bathroom related is pretty well out too. Not gonna judge, but just not into it.

And that's it!
thanks for taking a look, you're a cool person and you should like yourself.
Note me if you're interested.

~DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom