Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Latex Lust - Male Seeking Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
Greetings all.

I've got a serious craving for latex sex & smut.

Before I begin, here's my F-list. You will read this list before proceeding further, and I will assume that you have read it prior to getting a response. You will notice that anal is among my favorites. It is also a hard kink and will not be negotiated. Period.

Anyone familiar with Catwoman from Batman Returns? Michelle Pfeiffer? Yep. Then you all know how she lost it and connected to her inner feline, dressing herself up in vinyl & latex and becoming the sexiest rendition of Catwoman, in my mind. I'm looking for someone to play a more slutty & sex-hungry sex-predator/rapist version of her to be broken by my guy.

I'm also down for latex-clad superheroines & supervillainesses. Superheroines that can really kick butt while having looks & curves that do the same, being involved with a superhero they can trust that can rock their world. Supervillainesses that want power, riches, and slaves, using their latex-sheathed dripping-with-sex bodies to their advantage, only to have that one male superhero come into their life and give the fuck of their life.

Now, on the kinky side of things, perhaps could be a more dom/sub role, like Rich GuyxTrophy Wife/Slutty Girlfriend or MasterxSlave/Slut, where their innocent minds are corrupted & taken over to become total latex dolls(dress-up will not be limited to latex).

For those capable of playing multiple bi-girls, there could be a gang of catwomen, of superheroines and/or supervillains, or a harem of sluts.

If you've got an idea akin to aforementioned, please PM me or post here. We can play in threads, PMs, email, or IMs. If IM, pass me a name to contact.

So if you're a lover of latex and all clothing shiny, tight, and form-fitting, please contact me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom