Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay ideas (plot >sex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loves 2 rp

Hi there

I was wanting to post my ideas for roleplays I was interested in. They all tend to be family or clan/community based but not incestuous. I would have one character only I would play and you would have one of yours, then we both would speak for and develop the other characters as we go along. I'm intrigued and interested in family dynamics and bow family members relate and interest with each other under different circumstances. Here are basic ideas I have:

Rp around a polygamous family-- one husband/father, multiple wives/mothers, maybe one is just recently joined or the husband finds a young woman he is attracted to and wants to court, or else maybe all the women have been in the family for a while. One possible variation is where one wife had a daughter before coming into the family and so she grew up with the husband as a stepfather, now she is a little older and the husband wants her as his newest wife. The family could be polygamous of their own choice or could be part of a religious cult.

A monogamous family where the husband is widowed and now recently married again. He has a large family already because he and his late wife did not practice birth control. The new wife could be closer to his age or maybe younger, closer to the age of his eldest children. She could have her own kids too or be childless as of yet. Perhaps she is a mail order wife from another country creating a blend of cultures in the house. A variation on the mail order wife idea is that instead of the husband having a large family from a conservative, late wife, he had several children from multiple shorter marriages, deciding American women are too liberated and less submissive, he decides a foreign wife would be better.

In a more historical setting, around 1800s in the south, we have a plantation owning man who has a wife from another successful family whose marriage was more or less arranged. However he hasn't been faithful and has at least one slave/concubines mistress. Maybe she loves him too, maybe not. Maybe he breeds himself with his slave harem to add more slaves he can either keep or sell for a profit, maybe not.

The last idea involves nonhuman characters, like centaurs or other mythical creatures. I would be the leader of the clan that others see as wise and powerful. You could be a female from another clan that either gets lost and finds us needing shelter and support, or you could be the mate of a male from a rival clan that I take as one of my own mates by force after our clan conquers yours.

I prefer rp over pm, im or email. Let me know if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom