Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chicks with dicks, oh my! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeessiiccaa

Super-Earth
Okay, so - this is just a thread to compliment my main one.

You can find it here.

I tend to do this when I'm feeling a particular craving for a certain gender pairing. Right now, I'm craving futa. Successful futa. For the most part, I've tried a futa plot here and there and have yet to find a writer worth my while - save for one, but I'm not too sure what happened with the story, considering I went on a bit of a hiatus. I can hardly remember who it was, so... if you've done futa with me, feel free to shoot a PM. You could be the one I'm looking for, though I doubt you remember either!

All that aside, I'd like to play opposite a futa character. Or I could play the futa, though the former is my preference. I'm rather keen on the idea of both of us playing futas, too, if that's up your alley. I'm also willing to make this multiple characters or just one on one. Options are many! For pairings, ideas, etc., you'll want to head over to my main thread. Oh, and I'll do FutaxF or M.

I'll give you a quick synopsis of my main thread, too:
I only play via e-mail.
I prefer plot over smut.
I only do long-term (with some exceptions).
I require multi-paragraph writing.
My kinks are debatable.

Head over to my thread for more, and PM me if you're interested!

PM me please. I've never played a futa before, and I have an idea for one where we could both end up as futa, but I would like to discuss it with you as my character would start off male and it depends on your kinks. I think it could be very fun for both of us to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom