Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femdom/BBW/Forced Bi/Cuckold/SoftDom

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky39

Meteorite
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and am looking for a female roleplay partner, that also enjoys being dominant over a boy.

I actually didn't know about these sites until recently, and I am very intrigued. Many years ago, it was much easier for me to find roleplay and fun scening on the various chat networks, but for many years now I've resorted to paying on the various sex sites and second life. Although I'm submissive and not opposed at all to paying for it, it hasn't been satisfying at all :(

I do have several fantasies I've written and tried to roleplay out over time. I'd like to share most of them in private, but I will say they are kind of similar and have developed over time.

There is always a dominant , mature female figure. She's BBW/curvy and sexy, but also very real. She's caring , but also very kinky/perverse and enjoys being on top and dominating.

These general fantasies have turned into a lot of cuckold and forced bi as of late (blush)

I notice there is a lot of the "anime" characters here. I don't know a lot about that, but I think I could get into it if need be. I do have to relate it all to something real though. Some of my more recent fantasies kind of tie into my own personal life.

So I'm not sure how best to say this on my first post, but...

- Sex Therapist Fantasy (you, me, and my wife/girlfriend are there. it ends up with forced bi , humiliation, and other things:))
- Cuckold fantasy (lately this is a lot of "stranger" type scenes for me, where I'm forced into being a cleanup or fluffer boy for Mistress)

I also like some different related discussions, and have a few more fantasies I'd like to share once I get to know someone here. Thanks so much, and I hope I did OK for my first post here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom