Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chat Battling

Status
Not open for further replies.

MemoriLyfe

Moon
Hello to anyone who reads this. I was wondering if anyone on this site Chat battles? To be honest I'm new to the sexual roleplay like this, because the site I came from was a dedicated story of battles. Before BMR I rarely had sexual encounters in Roleplay, except for a little fling here and there. I mostly dedicated myself to training and fighting the people that annoyed me. I left that place because it deteriorated to abunch of shitty roleplayers that's only line was (*disappears and appears behind you stabbing you*) which is the most annoying and stupid thing I've ever read. All of my old friends who were actually decent, either have stopped roleplaying because of lack of motivation or have disappeared from the face of the earth and only answer my texts like once a day (sad face. I miss my Shawny)

Anyways. I was simply wondering if anyone chat battled here, and if so where may I find them. Thank you for any help.

There are a few people that know of such things; but it does not happen here. On BMR chat is just for chat, you can access it using the large Open button on the right side of the screen.

i actually just recently am trying to make my own kind of fighting area, but with a story heroes and villains u can pm me i got some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom