Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking female characters for various plots. (Non-con/Breeding/Monsters, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

claret

Moon
Thanks for looking at my request thread! I have a few rules/necessary considerations, but after that we can move on to the good stuff.

1. If you're a good roleplayer, RL gender doesn't matter to me.
2. I post about 1 - 2 paragraphs on average. You should post as much as you want to and feel comfortable writing.
3. My work schedule is fairly demanding. I have time for one RP, maybe two, and I can post every few days - this will typically be one post every two days.
4. There are some fairly taboo subjects in my 'Ons', and if I ever do or say anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, please tell me. I'll stop, and I won't be upset or offended, I promise.
5. I would greatly prefer playing over threads on BMR, though PM's are also acceptable.
6. Please PM me rather than responding here.
7. I will play multiple characters if the RP calls for it. I do not expect or require my partners to multi, but I'm totally okay with it if they want to.

Ons

In no particular order...

Breeding
Pregnancy or Forced Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy
Realistic proportions for women
Anal
Double penetration
Incest (Older Brother/Younger Sister, Father/Daughter)
Threesomes (M/F/F and M/M/F)
Non-con (the imaginary kind, where she comes to enjoy it - not the realistic 'horrifying trauma' kind)
Male Monsters or Furry/Anthro Males
Non-human cocks
Virginity
Rough Sex
Kidnapping/Enslavement
Fantasy Worlds

Offs

Toiletplay/Vomit
Ageplay or very large age differences
Older woman/younger man
Incest (Older Sister/Younger Brother, Mother/Son)
Gore/Torture/Mutilation
Snuff/Death
Vore

On violence and death: Some of these plots are fairly violent by nature - cities being sacked, women carried off, wars between angels and demons, cutthroat politics, that sort of thing. While some violence and death can be assumed as a backdrop, permanent harm to a character or killing them off is not something I feel should ever be done without the express consent of their player.

Plots

Many of these are going to revolve around fairly similar plot points: a girl alongside a monster/savage/demi-human, non-con, and possibly breeding/pregnancy. There are one or two romance plots and a smattering of fandoms. If you have an idea along any of the general themes here, please feel encouraged to suggest it. I don't have any real preference for how a relationship develops - they eventually fall in love, the girl escapes and gets revenge, becomes a willing slave, etc. - so long as it's somewhat organic and isn't forced.

The role I want to play is bolded.

Male Werewolf x Female Hunter
Setting: Fantasy, ancient or stone-age
Kinks: Non-con, kidnapping, knotting, monsters/anthro
When a hunter mistakenly kills a member of the Wolf Tribe, his brother seeks revenge according to tribal law that allows 'a life for a life'. However, when he discovers his brother's killer is a woman, he decides to interpret the law differently, seizing her so she can bear his child.

Male Monster x Female Human/Elf
Setting: Fantasy, varies
Kinks: Non-con, enslavement/kidnapping, large cocks, rough sex, threesomes
This could happen in a few ways. A thief/spy/traveler is captured and a monstrous chieftain decides to keep her as a slave. A human or elven kingdom is sacked and the woman is claimed as a prize of war. A woman is given to an monstrous leader as tribute when the demi-humans threaten human lands. This could also be done as part of a fandom RP, World of Warcraft comes to mind.

Male Drow x Female Elf/Drow
Setting: Fantasy, varies
Kinks: Non-con, enslavement/kidnapping, rough sex, threesomes, possible incest
In return for his service to a powerful House, a male relative is given an incredible gift, a female elf captured on the surface - to use as he wishes. Alternatively, a female drow has fallen so far out of favor with her House (or is perhaps the victim of a conspiracy/jealous relatives) that she's handed over to her older brother as a punishment.

Male Demon/Fallen Angel x Female Human/Angel (TAKEN)
Setting: Fantasy
Kinks: Non-con, enslavement/kidnapping, public sex/nudity, non-human cocks, knotting, rough sex, threesomes
This one could also go in a few different ways. A woman is 'sacrificed' to a demon lord, only to find out he has other plans for her. A witch or sorceress messes around with magic they shouldn't have and inadvertently summons a demon. An angel is captured in battle and enslaved by a demon lord. An angel willingly agrees to become a demon's slave in exchange for some consideration (the release of captured human souls, maybe). A demon lord's ancient angelic enemy is reincarnated into a human body and he takes the opportunity to kidnap or enslave her.

New Plots - 21/10/2013

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Ephraim x Eirika
Setting: Fantasy, Fire Emblem Series
Kinks: Incest, romance, consensual
This would be a somewhat lighter plot, about the relationship between the twin Prince and Princess of Renais. Any sexual relations between the two would be consensual. It could take place during the game - after their reunion in Jehanna, for example. Before the game - when they were visiting Grado, or after the game - when Ephraim becomes king.

Slavestuck
Male Highblood x Male or Female Mid/Lowblood
Setting: Fantasy/Scifi, historical Alternia
Kinks: Non-con, enslavement, rough sex, alien cocks (nook/tentabulge), possible light/medium bondage
Somehow your character ended up enslaved, which is actually not all that difficult on Alternia. Maybe they committed treason, offended a Highblood, have psychic powers to valuable to allow them to be free, or maybe they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. What's important now is that they're the property of Highblood who is free to do as they please with them.

Male Emperor x Female Dragon/Mythical Creature
Setting: Fantasy
Kinks: Non-con, breeding, enslavement, force, possible bestiality
A great human empire now reaches across most of the world, its armies seemingly invincible, its borders unassailable. The Emperor, wishing for an immortal heir to rule when he dies, has captured a dragon (or other mythical creature) and either had his sorcerers force her into a human-like form or found one comparable to human size to bear children for him.

Male Firebender x Female Air, Earth, or Waterbender
Setting: Fantasy, TLA Universe
Kinks: See below
I'd love to do an Avatar-based RP, and I'd be looking to set it prior to Legend of Korra and possibly prior to the original series. There are two ways I see it going. A high-ranking officer from the Fire Nation becomes enamored with a captive and takes her back to his home be his concubine/wife. Alternatively, a young woman discovers a wounded officer from the Fire Nation's army and heals him, and when he recovers they go on ADVENTURES (and also have sex)!

New Plots - 22/10/2013

Chrono Trigger
Magus x Schala or OC
Setting: Fantasy, Chrono Trigger Series
Kinks: Incest, striptease, masturbation, dub-con, magically enhanced sex, blackmail, possible kidnapping
Having been thrown back in time, Magus has ingratiated himself with Zeal's royal court, using his knowledge of the future to disguise himself as a mighty oracle. When he catches his sister freeing the lowborn prisoners, she offers to do 'anything he wants' to secure their freedom. Once they're been properly banished, he decides to live out the fantasies he's always had for her. Alternatively, during the war with the Mystics, a young human woman discovers that she has a talent for magic, and is either banished by the humans or captured by Mystics and given to their leader as a gift.

Pokémon
Male Pokémon x Female Trainer
Setting: Fantasy, Pokémon Series
Kinks: Beastiality, heat, knotting, animal/exotic cocks, possible non-con
Preferred Pokémon: Charizard, Ninetails, Arcanine, Alakazam, Machamp, Rapidash, Muk, Gengar, Eevee (and all evolutions), Typhlosin, Blaziken, Mightyena, Absol, Salamence, Infernape, Luxray, Serperior, Emboar, Liepard, Zebstrika, Haxorus, Zoroark, Greninja, Pyroar, Pangoro
This would be a pokémon/trainer RP. Possibly the trainer notices that one of her pokémon needs to mate and decides to help him out. Alternatively, a pokémon needs to mate and decides to use his trainer, whether she wants to or not. Another idea is a female trainer runs across a wild pokemon she can't handle.

Male Monster x Female Researcher or Victim
Setting: Fantasy/Scifi
Kinks: Non-con, animal/exotic cocks, possible bestiality, possible breeding/pregnancy, possible kidnapping, possible public sex/nudity
A government facility has been set up to contain various supernatural creatures and keep the public from learning of their existence. The male role could be virtually any monster or creature. The female role could be a scientist who stumbled into a monsters habitat (either accidentally or on purpose), or a girl snatched off the street to serve as breeding fodder for one of the monsters.

New Plots - 28/10/2013

World of Warcraft
Male Orc/Worgen/Tauren Deathknight x Female Human/Draenei/Elf
Setting: Fantasy, World of Warcraft
Kinks: Non-con, rough sex, enslavement/kidnapping/captivity, light/medium bondage, large cocks, possible knotting, possible threesomes
During the events of Wrath of the Lich King (or possibly previous to them), your character (a member of the Argent Dawn, or an elf/human captured during the fall of Lorderon/Quel'thalas maybe?) is captured by the Scourge and handed over to a Deathknight as a reward for his loyal service.

Male Prince x Female Princess/Queen/Leader
Setting: Fantasy or Historical
Kinks: Non-con, captivity, pregnancy, kidnapping, possible interracial or non-human OR this could go entirely the opposite way and be relatively romantic, with the two falling in love and maybe overthrowing the evil king.
Your character's kingdom has fallen before the armies of a mighty foreign king. Though under their rule, the king wants to solidify his hold over your character's country by forcing her to marry one of his sons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom