Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smokey's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWolf

Star
==About Smokey==
I generally post a paragraph or two on average. I'd expect the same from my partners, if you want to do more then 2 paragraphs that's fine but I generally type a minimum of a paragraph, max can be up to 3 paragraphs depending on how the story is progressing.

Here is my F-list altho I think i screwed up making it :p Clicky.
Anything not listed there, either ask or assume it as No.

Moving onto pairings I like...
You/Me
School/educational
Teacher/Student**
Teacher/Principal
Teacher/Parent**
Teacher/Teacher
Student/Student

Incest
Mother/son**
Step-mother/Son
Aunt/Nephew**
Daughter/Father
Daughter/Step-father

Supernatural
Vampire/Vampire
Slayer/Vampire
Human/Vampire

Furry
Anthro/Anthro
Anthro/Human
Human/Anthro

Modern
Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Gamer Girl/Gamer Guy
Shy girl/Popular guy
Co-worker/Co-worker
Secretary/Boss.

That's all for pairings for now :D

Plot ideas:

Mother knows best - This can be either biological mother/son or stepmother/son. I was thinking either the husband/father could be deceased or too busy with his job/overseas a lot and the mother becomes lonely and finds comfort and love within her son's arms. Willing to discuss ideas.

Summer visit Aunt/Nephew RP. similar to the one above but with an aunt and her nephew. I was thinking perhaps the aunt is single and doesn't quite have time for the dating scene, she has her nephew coming to stay with her for the summer while his parents are away on a much needed vacation, it's a very hot summer and things start to get even hotter in the bedroom between the two of them.

A vampire king's throne - I play a vampire king who has just reclaimed is throne after being dethroned and dishonored by his former clan and upon re-taking his rightful spot as king, is in search of a mate, however, he wants a human mate to breed powerful hybrids with.

*Fandom RPs*

A night in heaven - A final fantasy 7 RP. - I would play an original character who is a computer programmer, late one night as he's working on finishing up a project he goes to the store and is hit by a truck on the way home, when he wakes up he finds himself in a new world, one he is strangely familiar with. He meets Tifa Lockheart after finding his way to her bar, after a few drinks and some chatter, things start to seem quite out of place, but one thing is for sure, he's lusting after this busty barmaid, what happens between them will leave him with a tough decision, return home, or stay there with his dream girl.

Hmm I think that's all for now, if anyone has any ideas for plots involving the pai[/b]rings listed feel free to PM me. :)

Key: * Enjoy, ** Love

~Active Rps~
Triangle Romance - With Vampire07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom