Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saying that I've disabled Private messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo-Law

Super-Earth
For some reason, every time I try to send a pm to someone, it says that I have disabled them. Not someone else, not an admin. Me. and I don't know how to get it back...

I dunno...I have the same issues on my end too...and I know mine arn't disabled...I was messaging someone a couple of hours ago.

I would say that was it...but it's not unchecked that I can receive pms. It's every time I try to send one.

It says "correct the following errors: private messaging disabled. You cannot send pms to this user" or something like that.

Thing is...it's for everyone I've been trying to pm for the past 20 minutes. >.> it was working fine earlier.

I have a temporary solution. Just click BCC and write your own nick in the lower box. You'll send pm to both the person you want and yourself. Had the same problem and earlier my pm's were sent to "multiple recipients" with second being "N/A".

EvilGenius said:
I have a temporary solution. Just click BCC and write your own nick in the lower box. You'll send pm to both the person you want and yourself. Had the same problem and earlier my pm's were sent to "multiple recipients" with second being "N/A".

Basically once I'd banned the user in question, they couldn't receive PMs any longer, so people couldn't send PMs to them unless they were on staff. The only way not to send a PM to them was to put something valid in the BCC field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom