Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Go, go, Twilight Rangers!

Moving from pms to thread.

Ibuki No Sakura said:
The world was silent, it was the early morning. Few people were up at this time, yet soon the day would be starting for everyone. Yet for one specific person his day never ended. His name was Jinta Nekoi, to him the only noise in the world was the sound of a low hum of melting metal. Jinta had found himself staying up all night working on another one of his inventions. His sister had long gone to sleep, and he was alone before he realized it. Even so that was usually best, his inventions were prone to explode on him till he worked every kink out. It was one thing that made them know it was perfect.

"That should do it~! Lets hope everything goes right this time~!" Jinta mused to himself as he moved around the strange object. Taking a deep breath and saying a little prayer he flipped the switch. Right after there was a low hum which puzzled him. It should of fired right up into a roar. His thoughts were suddenly cut short by a loud boom. The object exploded sending waves of force though out the house. Shaking all the way up to his sisters room. The force was equivalent to a .5 earthquake knocking a few things over.

Jinta found himself in a little indent of the wall, covered in soot. "Ow..." Were the only words that came from his mouth as he fell forward to the soot covered floor, face planting with a great crash. He laid there unmoving for a time, before moving his head to the side. "Maybe the calibrations were off... I suppose all have to review the schematics and make alterations... Or maybe the wiring... Ah, well I may as well go take a shower... Canta's going to be pissed for waking her up I know she is... X327 Clean up the room, all be back later." Jinta groaned, he really was hoping that this one worked. No matter, he barked his orders to one of his other inventions, one that worked right. A cleaning bot, one that Canta could never disagree with, it got rid of a lot of there house working duty's. Jinta stumbled to his feet slowly making his way up the winding stair case. Before coming to a blank wall.

In moments light surrounded him, the next thing he knew he was in his room. A transport system that had came with the house. Something left by there parents among other unique things. Jinta slowly peaked out his door the cost was clear or so he had thought. Slowly he began to creep to the bathroom, clearly trying to avoid his sister at the moment.

Gwath Canta said:
His sneaking wouldn't help him much, though, since as he opened the bathroom door, he would find his sister, Canta Nekoi, standing there, arms crossed over her chest, foot tapping against the floor, a frown on her face, glaring at him. "Jinta! What have I said about experimenting this late at night, when you KNOW what'll happen? I swear, if it wasn't for some of your experiments actually working, I'd have no end of torment with cleaning." Letting out a sigh, she shook her head and padded up to him, being a few inches shorter, poking her finger into his upper chest, looking to his eyes. "And...you know how much I worry whenever I hear some kind of explosion down there in the 'lab'. I mean, look at you...you probably got slammed into the wall again, right? The least you could do is wait till I'm awake and in there with you. If anything ever happened to you..." She stopped, closing he eyes, before reaching up and tugging on his ear, dragging him into the bathroom, shutting the door with her foot behind him.

"Clean yourself up, Jinta, I'll wash your back for you." Sitting down as she waited, she watched her twin, and, even though they were both seventeen, they had always bathed together, one washing the others back, since it was hard to reach, and the pair had almost always been alone, even when their parents were still alive. It never felt wrong to them, it was just something they had always done.

Canta chuckled lightly, putting on a smile, something Jinta always seemed to like seeing on her, playing with the hem of her big shirt, her normal nightwear, leaning back against the toilet seat, waiting for him to clean himself enough. "You ready yet in there, brother?"

Ibuki No Sakura said:
Jinta groaned as he saw his sister. The one person he didn't want to see right now. Then again she was the only other person in the house. He was hoping to at least take a shower before she began yelling at him. Yet that was a pipe dream like always, he shouldn't be surprise though. Not even once had he gone without a lecture, even if he got it right. He could agree that his experiments some times got out of hand. He was known to spend days working on a single invention and it still blow up in his face.

As soon as she stopped talking he took a bit of a leap. "It's morning, we got school in a few hours." Jinta spoke acting as cute as he could. He knew full well that it wouldn't help him in any way shape or form. In truth he expected it to annoy her even more. He looked away slightly as she spoke again. He knew she worried, but that was his thing. He couldn't help but tinker with things, that was just how he was. He had always tinkered with things, he always wanted to build things. With her being there that was rather a problem.

He couldn't tinker with his current invention with her around. After all it was a prototype for something he was going to build for her. He eeped as she grabbed his ear, this was one part he hated. He always felt like a little kid when she did this. Shaking his head when she let go he sighed. "Right, right." He opened the door, going into the bath area of the room. He slowly pulled off his shirt, revealing a rather toned body. Soft trails of blood ran down his back from hitting the wall.

Bruises could be seem, so could scars from previous explosions. The front side was not much better a burn scar was on his chest. Not all of these were from his experiments. The burn on his chest was a prime example. A deep sigh erupted from his mouth as he removed his pants, boxers, socks. Grabbing the shower handle he began rinsing himself off. The black sud flooding off of his body. The slight trinkle of water could be heard even outside.

He heard his sister asking if he was ready. By this point he was only beginning to soap up. Turning to the door he called out. "You can come in any time. Nothing you haven't seen before." Jinta spoke, he wasn't the most modest person. Walking around in his boxers in the morning, with morning wood none the less. Even though he covered himself with a small towel like he should.

Gwath Canta said:
Canta didn't mean to 'complain' and lecture her brother every time one of his experiments went wrong, but it was just the side of her that worries the most, not wanting to be all alone in this world. At least the way things were now, she had someone to spend that loneliness with. Really, she wanted him to fulfill his calling, to do what he wished to do, not that she still wasn't scared anytime the house began to quake. She'd prefer if he let her be in the lab with him, helping him with anything that needed it, like before, but lately, he'd been wanting her to stay out, and while part of her pained that it was because he was sick of her, another part knew he must have his reasons for it, so, she let it slide off her back for now. As he spoke, she nodded to herself, standing up as she pulled her sleeping shirt over her head, tossing it to the side. Her form had its scars and bruises, while not as many as Jinta, nor most from lab experiments, she had her own decorating her slender body. The most notable of them was a long, thing scar trailing from her upper back to just above her tailbone, something no one other then Jinta had ever seen, as she always keeps it covered from others sights. Running her fingers through her slightly long hair, she brushed it from her eyes, as she slide down her sleeping shorts, a pair of boxers she had taken from her brother a while ago. Wrapping a towel about herself, she stepped into the other half of the bathroom, sitting behind Jinta, taking up a washcloth and sudding it up.

"I know school is in a few hours, that's why I'm in here with you, for one thing. Might as well clean myself as well, right?" Placing on hand on his shoulder, she held onto him as she began to wash along his back, shoulders, and waistline, doing as she always did for him, knowing just how to do it. "You know, Jinta...I'm sorry I complain so much. And I'm sure, whatever it is you've been laboring over down there all this time, it'll be something you believe will help us. So...I'll stop worrying about it for now. Just promise me you'll actually get some sleep in when you can." She stated softly, looking at the back of his head as she spoke, letting the cloth move along his spine, following it down, then back up and around it. Her other hand lightly traced its fingers along his newest wound back there, from several minutes ago, letting out a quiet sigh as she looked at it. making sure to splash water on it, washing it off, she continued her task for a few more minutes, before telling him he could rinse off.

Slowly, she turned around in her spot, unhooking and lowering her own towel, exposing her back to him, waiting for him to return the favor. "If you wouldn't mind, Jinta~" She said, laughing lightly, sitting back in her spot, looking over her shoulder lightly towards him. "Do you have the usual class sheduale today, or is it the reduced time one, like mine is? Some sort of assembly my class is being dragged into, much as I'd prefer not to go, it will let me get home faster, to take care of stuff around here...hopefully." Facing the wall once more, she closed her eyes, waiting, pouring some water down her back and shoulders, avoiding the towel, just to have it ready.

Ibuki No Sakura said:
"Your not sorry about complaining." Jinta chuckled, there was no reason to be. He knew full well why she felt the way she did and complained. To him she was the closest thing he had to a mother in quite some time. Yet then again that wasn't saying much. After all she was younger then him, only by a few minutes but never the less. Other then his habit's of staying up and toying with things that tend to blow up in his face. He was actually quite the responsible guy. He took quite good care of his sister. That was perhaps why he was always devoted to making more machines to making daily living that much easier. Yet never the less he hated to make her worry.

Yet there was never any way to get around it. He hated her in his lab, mainly because of all the explosions. No matter what he always went his own way, with little that she could do against it. "Complaining is a way of showing love, and how it goes, you show a lot." Jinta spoke clearly trying to sooth, her feelings leaning back he kissed her cheek softly. Jinta had always done this one way or another he wouldn't let her stay mad at him, or worry. It had always seemed Jinta loved his sister a bit more then he should. Yet no one took any note to it, after all they were orphaned. Though they had the money to easily live on there own it was lonely at time. Knowing there was no one around when you came home, and never would be, was a sad thought. More then many people thought, even so they went on.

Jinta had moved back forward letting her continue washing his back. He could feel the sting of her cleaning his wounds with the water, but made no reaction. If he did then she would worry that it hurt him. He was far more resilient then that. Hell most humans would be dead after the explosions he survived. Hell that last one was no surprise either, though this was one thing that made him. When she told him to rinse he did as he was told letting the water trail down his body. A bit of soot ran down his back from his shoulder length hair. He had unusually long hair to some people though he proffered it like this. When he was done he turned to wash her back.

Grabbing a new cloth from a small bucket in the corner. He wet it applying the soap, he watched her unhooking her own towel. Her back, going down to her rear, revealed. He could think of so many people who would kill to get this. Though with her, it would never happen. She would never show them that scar, not to anyone but the one she truly loved would she, other then him of course. "Don't mind if I do~" Jinta spoke playfully as his hand slowly started on her shoulder. Jinta was sure to be extra gentle with her, he always was. He blinked lightly as he listened to her ask about his schedule. "Nee your doing it again, were in the same class when the Assembly is going on. But I must admit I believe all be absent from that class as usual." Jinta spoke lightly, it wasn't a surprise, she forgot that fact.

He hadn't been to class since the beginning of the year. The only reason he was there the first day, is because she was quite literally dragging him into the class. Ever since then he had skipped every last one of them. Yet he always turned in all the work some how. He always said he had his sister teach him what they learned that day. Though this was a lie, he knew it all anyways. He wasn't the most keen on hiding his expansive knowledge of things. Never the less he knew she was going to worry about him. It wasn't hard to guess what he was doing when he skipped class. He wanted to finish his current project as soon as possible, but that caused him to lack in sleep.

During the classes he skipped he would often find a cozy little place to sleep a few hours. The school forgave his attendance problem, because he often would assist them with problems with there computer systems. Though it was usually basic stuff, he kept them up and running. He did find himself chuckling a bit as he washed her back, gently trailing along the scar washing it well. "I have a feeling that the Assembly is going to be interrupted. Looks like all have to skip a class or two before that if I want to get a nap in." Jinta spoke rather playfully. His feelings were usually right, and he could be rather precise at times. So much so it was scary. As Jinta slowly finished he did his usual way of informing her she was done. Both hands grabbed her rear squeezing lightly. "Soft and lovely as always Nee." Jinta teased, this was sexual harassment, but them doing this wasn't looked upon positively either.

After all two teens of opposite gender bathing together. Who knew what could happen, for all anyone knew he could rape her easily. He could over power her, though knowing this pair, the house would be destroyed, and in the end, Jinta would lose either way. There was just no winning when it was against her.

Gwath Canta said:
"You've got a point there...but I try not to do it as much in public. When we're alone, there's no one else to hear it, so, I don't worry too much...but of course I love you, Jinta." She said, laughing softly at the soft kiss to her cheek, which was nothing new to her, nor something unwanted. Smiling lightly to herself, letting a soft sound leave her as he washed her back, letting him go on as he always did. Though, as it came to the topic of the class assembly, she sat there a moment, thinking about it, as she sighed and shook her head. "Sorry, sorry, I keep forgetting. You're getting class work done and still passing class, so, I haven't had to drag you into class, and, I keep forgetting you're supposed to be in there as well." Closing her eyes, she shivered slightly as he trailed down her scar, yet another secret they shared between them that she never wanted anyone else to know. It was hard enough to get close to her like that, due in joint between how she reacted around others trying to get 'intimate' and how Jinta could get when other boys tried moving in on her. Granted, it was usually when she wasn't around to see it, but she knew all about it; it was hard not to.

Canta wasn't a slouch herself when it came to classwork or intelligence, though she was a bit more scatterbrained then her brother on occasion. So, she stayed in class, both because at least one of them had to on a normal day, as well as the fact she actually wanted to be; not like she had anything else to do, when not on the 'job'. "At least in between and during most classes, you're getting your rest in, brother...but I wish you were wrong more often on these 'feelings' you get." She teased, shivering a little more as he finished up. A light blush formed on her cheeks, which was normal when he gave her his 'finished signal', turning to stick her tongue out at him, but laughed as she moved to rinse off, letting the water wash over her, making sure her towel as off before doing so. Washed off, she placed her towel back on, moving back to Jinta, leaning over to kiss his cheek in turn, smiling to him lightly. She never minded her brother's teasing of her, even if it would be considered wrong or inappropriate, it was just...normal for them, in some odd way.

Moving her way out of the bathroom, giving her brother a little rear shake and sticking her tongue out at him as she left, she gathered her clothes and moved back to her room, drying off on the way. Back in her room, she tossed the towel and clothes into her dirty laundry pile, before fishing out underwear, a bra, worn blue jeans, and a white button-up shirt. Pulling on the her garments, slipping them up over her rear, she pulled her pants on up, showing off her curves a little, and while not by choice, they did fit nicely, so, she liked them. Putting on her bra, covering her modest C sized chest, she put her shirt on over it, buttoning it up all but the last two. Making sure everything was good, and that it kept her back completely from view, looking herself over in the mirror, smiling lightly, while putting her hair up in a neat ponytail. Even being an antisocial girl, she still wished to look good, in some way, at least. Humming quietly, she moved from her closet, putting her things together in her bag for the day, making sure she had a special something on her, at all times when out of the house.

Ibuki No Sakura said:
Jinta sighed, she was always so worried about what others thought. He never cared, and just went his own way. If she wanted to complain then she should, who had the right to stop her? After all if it was about him, it was probably for a good reason. He did enjoy her laugh, it was one joy that this house had. With no one else, there was little noise, and you could hear such things. It was a bit hard to bring anyone over, or do something with much privacy. Yet there wasn't really much need for it, other then the basic stuff. "That's the only reason im doing it. Why get dragged to a cramped room where i can't sleep comfortably, when I can spend what ten minutes and finish what ever is needed?" Jinta groaned he hated the fact that there intelligence was bound to be above college level yet they still had to go to high school. It was such a bother, if they didn't he would just tinker all day.

Then again he would lack a lot of sleep if he did, and considering there line of 'work.' That was one thing that would cause a lot of problems. Thankfully they never attacked when he was exhausted, at least not yet. Jinta softly sighed, it was true that it was hard keeping everything away from anyone. He was much like her, someone hard to approach, though he was more mysterious then his sister. Disappearing in the middle of school but suddenly showing up out of no where. He knew full well they both gave off this feeling that warded others away. Even the few girls who were to approach him, with intent, met with a angry sister. He knew how she was and knew how she would get. Though this had made the girls more creative about being around him.

He did find amusement in it, because his sister was never far away. When she began to tease about his feelings he rolled his eyes. "How many times have my feelings gotten us out of a tight spot? It even got your butt out of trouble when you got caught." Jinta laughed, his feelings were not a toy when it came to the job. Nore were any tendency of violence, tenacity was one thing he was known for. He had abundance, and was rather reckless, despite his intelligence, and skill to think things out. 'Some things require thinking, other Action,' was his philosophy on it. He did enjoy that little blush of hers, it was what provoked him to do it. He matched her tongue with his own, a grin on his face. He enjoyed her soft lips upon his cheek. It was the closest thing he had gotten to a kiss from a girl in quite some time.

Watching her leave he noted her little rear shake. He found himself muttering to himself, "If you weren't my sister that would of gotten you fucked." He wasn't a bit surprised by this, he was a teen, and even scared his sister was beautiful. Jinta began washing his hair, he needed to get the soot from his hair. He didn't want it to harden on his hair. That was not the most pleasant thought. He took a bit longer then her, but he soon made his way out. He quickly made his way into his room clothed in nothing then a small towel. It could of easily came off, and revealed all. Yet the only one who could see was his sister, and he didn't care anyways. Tossing the soot covered clothes into the hamper with so many others.

Grabbing another pair of boxers from his drawer he put them on. "Well time for a personallity change." Jinta said aloud grabbing a pair of fake glasses from his desk, putting them on. He already seemed different, how ever strange it might be. Opening his closet he pulled out what seemed to be a cosplay school uniform. Which wasn't exactly true, the school had a uniform but nobody wore it. Except Jinta and a few girls who followed him. Quickly dressing he seemed to slim down, like he was more frail, a fare. He seemed rather like one of those 'cute geeks' from those dating games. This was a role he chose to play, after all he would draw more attention to himself if he acted normal. His bag unlike his sisters was already packed, or rather he never took anything out of it.

He quickly gathered the few things he would need other then his bag. Namely his wallet and watch. Without his watch he would no doubt sleep though too many classes. Leaving his room he made his way downstairs. The school was quite a walk from here, and neater had there license so walking was the only choice. After all there was no bus, or tram that went that way. But the walk was a part of the usual routine and it kept them in relative good shape apart from everything else they did.

Gwath Canta said:
Canta didn't completely mind the fact they had to go through high school, even if the pair was capable of jumping much further ahead. If anything, it helped to keep up appearances to the general public, who might question how a seemingly average pair of twins could be that skilled or advanced at their age. Shaking it off for the time being, the girl put the finishing touches on her outfit, adding a small black tie around the collar of her shirt, and a pair of small diamond earrings, a gift from Jinta a long time ago. Aside from being a nice set of jewelry for her to wear, it also had a secondary function, being one of his random experiments. When she tapped the left one in the right spot, they functioned as listening devices, with a fairly long range and good sound quality, allowing the right earring to play back whatever it picked up. It had its uses in the past, and she always wore them whenever leaving the house.

Pulling her bag on, she headed downstairs, slipping her black shoes on, and giving her brother a soft nudge, smiling to him. Walking out the door with him, she locked it behind them, padding along happily at his side, a smile on her face and a light swing in her step, looking not unlike a puppy when with her brother. "So, do you plan on being at the assembly, Jinta, or will you still be napping around that time?" She glanced to him, moving at his side, matching his pace, as they moved quickly to keep themselves on time.
-------
The day had been going by without much of an issue or hitch what so ever. Canta got to her first class on time, and went about business as usual, getting everything done long before the teacher finished explaining it, making herself look busy for the sake of it. She knew she was watched, as were all the students in class, so, she kept herself looking busy, even if all she was doing was doodling on her fake notes to pass the time. Her second class was much of the same, as was the half of the third class she had to do, till the assembly was called, causing the students to all shuffle out and to the auditorium. As the students piled into the building, it become apparent to Canta that there was a lack of teachers or general adults in the room, as she let out a sigh, mumbling to herself. "Dammit...I hate it when he's right...and he usually is." Reaching up to her left ear, she tapped the earring in the right spot, listening in backstage, hearing what sounded like muffled talking, struggling, shuffling, and other sounds you'd usually hear from someone who was tied up...or in this case, a small group of someones. Rubbing her forehead, Canta grumbled to herself as she started to slide down into her seat, hiding herself a little, having a sinking feeling about what might happen next, and she had to be ready for it.

Ibuki No Sakura said:
Jinta never thought about acting like he wasn't far ahead of others. Yet he didn't ever act as if he was as smart as he was. He seemed rather like a delinquent, with always running away from going to class. But the teachers all passed him because he did turn in all the work, and he was present when ever they had inspections. He was sure not to make problem for them. Though his absence did annoy some, though he was in there class so they couldn't bother with him. Luckily they were the last two of the day. Which gave him enough time to sleep though his other classes. Alvin tapped the edge of the left lens and the right lens turned into a radar, the left began like a magic spy glass he could see through walls. He Looked to the upper floor of the room across the street.

He did this every morning, a rather cute girl, who had a habit of chasing after him lived there. She always got up late, and there she was again. Changing, it was quite enjoyable to watch in the morning. It wasn't long before he felt a soft nudge, tapping the right side turning his invention off. Heading out with her he smiled lightly to her. She was like a puppy he had often thought of making her a collar. He kind of wanted to, just so he could toy with her, and to hear all the people ask her why she had a collar on. He thought it was a cute idea, though he listened to her question, breaking the train of thought. "Im going to sleep, since were going to have have visitors at the Assembly. Remember to be ready for anything, did you make sure to bring your air mouth piece, I have a feeling there going to use gas to knock out anyone around. Heh, never a day without fun." Jinta commented as he patted her on the head lightly.
-----------------------
Jinta had made his way to the roof of the auditorium. The roof had no way in or out, and the only way in and out was the air vent. Which was the way he got up there. It was a fun thing to do, it felt like being James bond every day. He found himself quickly drifting off to sleep. As he slept his mind wandered for some reason they were of his experiments. It was rather odd thing to dream about, but it was usually about them working on the first try. This was kind of what made him do the experiment's. This one was about him making the collar for his sister. He had made it have a detachable shock square, that could be thrown at a enemy and shocked them long enough to change or run away.

But as the dream went on, he dreamed he put a leash on her and it was quickly heading to a sexual nature. Before anything happened he woke up by the sound of ringing. His watch had gone off, sighing in a relief he had found he was having dreams like that more and more when he didn't go to sleep at night. It was most likely because he watched the girl across the street getting dressed before going to sleep. Not to mention him bathing with his sister was not healthy if he didn't want such dreams. Jinta slowly got up walking the edges of the auditorium looking down. Looking for anything odd. He saw them going in, he kept a keen eye for anything. Holding his watch to his face, he spoke into it, as he pressed one of the buttons. "Canta be ready for anything, all keep watch from the outside, if something happens call me." He spoke before letting go.

The message was sent to her left ear piece. He knew nothing of what would happen.

Gwath Canta said:
Canta sat in the auditorium, waiting for anything to happen, knowing the attack Jinta predicted would happen sooner or later. So, just in case, she made sure to have her breath piece ready, as he had suggested earlier before getting to this point. Sitting back in her seat, she kept her eyes going around, tuning out the loud, excessive noise the other students were giving off out of restlessness, closing her eyes a moment, just listening to tell-tale signs of a coming attack. Her mind began to drift into a sort of daydream, which was lining up much like Jinta's, their minds unintentionally drifting into sync, as they tended to at random times. This wasn't a common occurrence for siblings, but most siblings weren't twins as close as they tended to be, even when not trying to be. Canta's thoughts moved about, thinking she had tried on a new invention of his, a cute collar he had made for her, that she put on happily, liking it not only made her look cuter, but had its own function. She seemed to smile to herself as she pulled the shock square from the center, using it to stun someone long enough for her to get away from them.

Though, much like Jinta had, her mind started getting carried away, only from her point of view. She was on her hands and knees, dressed in little more then the collar and a connecting leash, crawling towards her brother, licking her lips, making cute little sounds as she moved ever closer. "Brother...Puppy has been a bad little bitch.... She heard herself saying, as things slowly started getting sexual, as she wagged a tail that had been---

A ringing in her ear made her eyes shoot open as she sat up with a jolt, holding her hand over her chest. She had flushed cheeks, shaking her head to disperse the heat, sighing as she listened to her brother's voice in her ear, nodding to herself, letting out a breath. She didn't want to bring up with him what she had just thought of, obviously, since, as things tended to go, he had a very similar train of thought...so, they would talk when both were comfortable enough to. Passing a hand through her hair, she mumbled to herself, wishing she'd stop having thoughts of that nature about her own brother, though it was their own fault, she figured, with how they were together. Though, as she sat there thinking a bit more, her earring let out a click, making her quickly dive under the seat and placing the breath piece into her mouth, as canisters of knock-out gas flew from backstage and began to letting out the contents all over the building. As it happened, some students began to yell and scream as she ran for it, finding the doors barred and locked from the outside, eventually knocking everyone out, save for Canta and the person responsible.

Quickly tapping the earring, she spoke quietly, but it picked her up well enough. "Jinta! Knockout gas! Everyone out cold! Be careful!"
--------------------
"Well, that was easier then we thought it would be. Humans are weak to this 'knock-out-gas' very much so." Came the voice of a female, as she climbed her way to the roof, having put had a ladder put up, since the building lacked a way up to begin with. She was part of the 'attack squad', going to the roof to finish the plan, and as she was lamenting to herself, she didn't seem to notice Jinta, till looking forward, seeing him looking back at her. "What!? But..how the...who..." Sighing, she shook her head, glaring at the boy. "Never mind...why are you not inside, little boy? Didn't think I'd get to have any fun, but this might work~" Grinning, the female, as she brushed her cape aside, showing she, like so many female villains, was scantily clad, but covered enough to not be naked. Pulling out a whip coiled at her side, she stared at Jinta, licking a short length of the leather device. "Time to play~" She let out, before cracking the whip in his direction.

Jinta had no notion that she had began to day dream a bit further into what he had. For once he would most likely lie, about it. Saying he was having no such dream. There was a high chance that he would get caught. Yet either way he would try, it wasn't something he really wanted to admit. Though that was more along the lines of how she would respond to the entire thought. They couldn't get close to anyone else so there only option for that kind of relationship- Jinta quickly began shaking the thoughts from his mind focusing on the task of had. These thoughts were creeping into his mind every now and again nowadays. As he heard his sister calling out through the watch he quickly looked around. Suddenly around the Auditorium flew a purple barrier.

humming to himself he tapped his glasses looking up at the barrier, a odd structure. With his glasses he began examining it trying to find a way to break it. Once he heard the voice of a women he groaned turning around. His eye twitched slightly, how original.... A domtrix, one of the most annoying things. That ugly leather git up with a cape, why was it he always ended up with the women. He wished for once he would fight a normal enemy. Either way he figured he would play with her. "Oh, no a big bad whip. What are you going to do punish me for being a bad boy?" Jinta asked acting innocent turning around he stuck his rear at her shaking it a little before turning around. It was clear he was mocking her not even taking her seriously.

He wasn't afraid of a little whip, if he survived explosion after explosion. There was little a simple whip could do to hurt him. "If that's your only toy, your going to have some problems. A regular old whip isn't going to do much against me you second rate comic book villain." Jinta spoke sticking his tongue out before getting into position. Even though he knew he could take a beating from the whip he was unsure what else she had. Though there was little she could hide, he knew from the past. They always had something to hide.

Growling lightly, the domtrix was getting rather agitated by the insolent attitude of the boy, cracking her whip harder against the ground. "Second Rate!?! I'll have you know this is far from a normal 'toy', little boy." Smirking, she twirled the whip about, then snapped it towards it, him it wrapped around his leg, clicking something on the bottom of the whip handle, causing a taser worth of electricity to course through him, smirking as she held it there, before cracking it back. "See? Fun little thing, isn't it? Ready to give up, cutie? Or will I have to punish you even more~?" The woman teased, slowly walking closer, her stiletto boots clicking on the top of the roof, smirking as she closed the distance between herself and Jinta, cape following predictably in the wind. Not unlike most cookie cutter villains, she was about as cocky as they came.

Jinta blinked as he watched the whip surround his leg. He wasn't surprised she was angry, but he did get a little concern with what she said. The whip was electric, why didn't he see that coming. His face became distorted as the electricity went though his body. His head hung low after the shock of electricity. He could hear the clicking of her boots as she moving closer to him. A tazer shock should of caused enough damage to make him useless in a fight. At the moment she got close enough he shot forward giving no time before he struck her in the stomach sending her back away. "Nice little toy, got AA battery's in it? If you want to shock me you better turn up the juice!" Jinta spoke still far more cocky then she was. With good reason to, he was completely unfazed by that amount of electricity.

Thanking his constant tinkering, giving him high endurance to this kind of stuff. "If you want to beat me then you better have something better packed in!" Jinta laughed, he knew full well that Canta could feel his cockyness, though there mental waves.

Letting out a big gust of air, she flew back a bit, hitting the ground, coughing as she tried to catch her breath. "What!?! That should have taken out a man twice your size! What the hell are you, boy?!?" She growled, holding onto her stomach as she gasped for air, standing back up slowly, gripping the whip in her hand, glaring daggers at Jinta, hobbling to her feet as she cracked the whip hard, as it stiffened, tossing it back, holding onto it as it seemed change from a whip into a mace, the end inflating into a spike ball, sparking with electricity once more, growling as she ran towards Jinta. "Try and take this with a laugh, you brat!" As she began to swing it at him several times, trying to snag him with it, pissed off with him from the last attack she made.

Jinta was having fun, they never took him seriously. This was normally what got them all into trouble. He didn't hold back even if it was a women, no reason to they were fighters, and they were in his way. "Heh, what am I? I suppose I haven't thought about it, I suppose im just a tad bit better then your run of the mill humans. You ugly old hag!" Jinta called out sticking his tongue out at her. He was being rather petty and childish, but it was fun for him. He didn't shy away from work, he actually enjoyed it. The thrill of a fight, the blood in your mouth, he was a natural fighter. He watched her whip grow hard, and inflate at one end. Cursing his luck as she swung at him. Doing all he could to avoid each swing. He knew if he tried to block he would be electrocuted, and how ever uncomfortable that might be the spikes, would be a much more drastic problem.

For now he just did his best to avoid being hit. He did have a advantage, she was fighting angry. The angrier she got, the harder she would hit and faster she would move. Yet that also meant the more mistakes and openings she would make. He wasn't about to transform just for a small fry like this. So his only chance was to strike when she left herself open. If he could do it, sending her off the top of the building should get rid of her.

As she kept up her attack, something he said made her slow down, till she more or less stopped all actions. She stood there, twitching, the trademark 'angry vein' pulsing on her forehead as she growled, grumbling lower till she was pretty much screaming at him. "O...old...OLD...HAG!?!?!" Fuming at the insult, she grabbed her whip in both hands, straitening it out as she walked closer, before she started to barrel head on at him, flaring her whip around herself. "I'll show you old hag you little--" Her words were cut off when she suddenly tripped over her own heels, which goes to show you really shouldn't run in stilettos. As she tripped, her whip coiled around herself in an oddly suggestive way, till the spike ball slammed into her chest, giving her one last moment to say something, "...I hate you," before the electricity coursed though her body, screaming in utter pain till she was knocked out from both the shock and the blow, lying there tied up and unconscious.

Inside the cafeteria, while still keeping herself hidden, Canta felt a shiver go down her spine, biting her lip as she felt Jinta above them, sighing quietly to herself. Well, at least he's having fun. Feel kinda sorry for the minion though...nah, not really.

Jinta was getting so Tired of dodging, but he still wasn't a fan of being electrocuted. His back still throbbed from his wound this morning. The electricity had reopened the recently closed wound. The pain wasn't actually the problem on his mind. He was far more concerned with getting the blood out of his clothes. He hated trying to get blood out of clothes, and there was no way he would give it to one of his inventions. The last laundry robot he tried making went berserk and tried to stuff him in the washer. He was forced to break it apart, while Canta stood there laughing her ass off. Ok, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to make a robot that went around water, but hell it would of really helped her with not having to clean his soot covered clothes. After all he was technically not allowed anywhere near the washer and dryer.

Due to the fear that he would get annoyed with one of them and start to tinker with it. Yet all of a sudden she just stopped, he had made good distance to avoid a initial swing at least. He watched the vain in her head pop grinning, as she stuttered. "You forgot ugly you old hag!" He called out laughing, as he watched her run forward. Tripping over her own feet, just made him laugh harder. Before her eyes rolled back from the electric whip surrounding her body, along with the large spiked ball connecting with her bare stomach, she got his final words. "Stu-pid!" He stood over her bending down he unraveled her, after turning the electricity off. Taking from his pocket he tossed it on her. As soon as it made contact it formed a tight glue like substance around her encasing all but her head in it. "All be taking this whip. It might make a good weapon for Canta, after a few modification's that is. Guess I should make my way down." Jinta spoke, moving over to the ladder looking down rather unsatisfied. "Now wheres the dramatic entrance with a ladder...? TO THE VENTILATION SHAFTS!" Jinta laughed to himself, this was one of his bad habit's rearing it's ugly head as he jumped into the Ventilation shafts. He could be rather obsessed with dramatic entrances and exits, though it usually didn't cause much problems.

------

"Well aren't you the dutiful little ranger? Keeping such a close eye on our activity's. It is quite the problem, since you keep interrupting our plans. But I do believe that I could forgive you because your cute. Isn't there any way I could convince you to come over to our side? â?¥" A mans voice came from a short distance away. Yet there was no one around, then in a black swirling flame upon the stage took the form of a man. A extremely attractive and well dressed man, holding a single black rose. He had a kind smile yet it held a dark temptation. It was clear he wasn't exactly what he seemed, and he was on the other side, that was causing this all.

Canta sighed, brushing herself off of anything that may have fallen on her, as she glanced around the room. Every other student was out cold, a few in humorous positions, making the girl wish she had time to take pictures and taunt them with it later. Though, she went on edge and into position as she heard a male voice speaking from...somewhere, seeing as there was no one else in the building currently, or so she thought. Moving from her spot of toppled chairs and limp human bodies, she moved a little closer to the stage, as she saw the swirling black portal, as a man stepped from it. And...she wasn't impressed. As he started to speak more, she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest, using her right hand to stick her middle finger up at him, clearly not amused. "No thanks, Bowie, I prefer my men looking less...well, gay. Besides, I'm good where I am, thanks." She walked a little closer, still on her guard, her ears seeming to pick up the sound of rumbling in the air vents above them, as she reached the stage, staring at the man's eyes, grinning.

"Though, you DO have nice looking eyes. Too bad their attached to the rest of you. So...did you come for a fight, or did you have something else up that sleeve of your, pretty boy?" The girl asked, her stance ready, for whatever might have come up her from any side; this was nothing new to her. While normally seeming like a nice girl with a short temper, she was actually quite skilled in fighting, thanks for the twins having trained for things like this.

The man glared at her, clearly displeased. "As foul mouthed as ever I see dear, Canta... Oh, how better that foul mouth could be used, and thus it shall be one day. Perhaps that day is today?" The man spoke a foul grin on his face as he flicked his wrist sending the rose flying. The rose connected with the large oven in the Cafeteria kitchen. The entire oven burst into black flames, a precursor to the problems that were coming. The man simply chuckled at Canta, "You know full well I have no intention of wasting my energy on you lowly twins. Why should I get my hands dirty when there are others to do that for me? As you can guess I have other business to attend to, so all just leave you with your new friend." As he laughed, and burst into flames, the oven began to come alive. Before she could stop him he was gone in smoke, leaving a smoldering spot where he once stood. The oven stood up in a monstrous form surrounding the once over. "Hahaha it's good to be alive! Why don't we turn up the heat!" The monster spoke, it's over door acting like a mouth for the beast. The nobs acting like eyes, it had at least tripled in size, and grew thick metal legs pumped with muscles.

"Foul mouthed? I just speak the truth, pretty boy. We really have to stop meeting like this, my brother might catch on. Now then, where were we?" Growling softly, the girl took a stance, holding a moment as she watched the rose flick from his hand, hitting the over and erupting into flame. 'Well, that doesn't bode well,' she thought, rolling her eyes as she focused on the strange man once more. "I figured as much, but a girl can hope, no? Now stand still while I knock the pretty off you!" She growled out, dashing forward with a leap, going into a flying kick just as he vanished, hitting the stage where he had stood. "Damn. Always slips away before I manage to hit him. I bet he takes hits like a bitch," she mused, staring at the oven as it started to move and talk like a stock villain. 'Puns...it had to speak in puns...I hate monsters based on things.'

"An oven monster? How original. Well, metal mouth, lets dance, shall we?" Acting quickly, she did a back roll, landing on her feet as she scooped up the flag pole from the stage, wrapping it up so the flag was coiled around it. "Not an ideal weapon, but this will do for now." Taking her stance, she smiled to the monster, staring right at it as she got ready for him.

The oven didn't seemed pleased by her comments, though it was rather hard to tell. It couldn't really make much expressions after all. The only thing that could even give a idea of what his expressions were was the nobs. "You think that little flag pole is going to do it!? Lets bake it up!" The beast spoke opening it's mouth all the way. A hurricane came out of it's mouth sucking into the oven interior. It was clearly a bad idea to get in there but it didn't seem like there was much choice. It was at least a .5 hurricane. Lucky where it was aiming no one but Canta was in the way to get sucked in.

---------------

From above Jinta watched from a exit pipe. He was perfectly aliened above the beast. But he knew if he made a entrance now the beast would just turn up and he would be caught. No he had to wait for the perfect flashy entrance. After all the hero always comes late to the party to save the day, and how could he not want to play the hero for his sister? â?¥ That was the funniest part of the job... Well the second funniest part, the first was pounding the monsters face in... When it had a face, and wasn't a women... Well a human women or one that looked like one. Other then that, he enjoyed the fight as much as he could.

Another pun? Really? Couldn't they at least provide these things with witter banter? Oh well, didn't matter either way, considering a hurricane was currently trying to suck her into it. Which didn't make any sense either, considering it was an oven, but she decided it was best not to argue and do something about it. "Over monster, huh? Sure you weren't a vacuum cleaner at some point? I mean, I'm pretty sure those suck even more~" She sang out, as she growled and gasped as her feet left the floor, currently flying towards the open oven door. That would be unpleasant she was sure.

Thankfully, the pole wasn't 'small' exactly, as she held with horizontally, using it to brace herself as she hit the beast, the pole being too long in fit in that way. As she was struggling with the air forces, she reached up slowly with one hand, the other clenching tight to the flagpole. She grabbed one of the eye knobs and grinned, turning it all the way to the left, to 'off', as she, quite ironically, pulled it right off of the oven monster's 'face', before she quickly kicked one heel into another, activating a sort of 'heat shield' Jinta installed in her boots at some point, figuring it would come in handy right about now. "Hey hot shot, cool off~" She quipped, before snapping the pole with her hand and the wind pushing on it as she flew in, stabbing hard into the back of its 'throat' with the pointy end, figuring her brother was waiting somewhere to make the perfect entrance. 'What a show-boater that boy can be. Oh well, guess he wants to be my 'hero' again~'

The monster was quite annoyed with her, more so with the pole blocking it from consuming her. The pole was bending quickly as she worked to get out. The beast screamed as it removed it's eye. This made if far more enraged, it's eye heated to at least 400 degrees in her hand before shooting back onto it's face. Rage was the only thing that was in it's eyes as the nobs glowed bright red. The moment she connected with it's throat, it's oven mouth came from behind, giving her only enough time to think, that thought before it hit her head. The heated metal had to sting a great deal. The beast set it's timer and laughed with it's mouth closed as it literally baked her. But it's form of, "Baking someone" was going to be quite a surprise to both of them. More so to jinta's amusement then anything.

-----

Moments later the Metal vent's door came crashing down on it's head. Before it could look up, Jinta was there holding himself straight up, with only one hand. "Hey, tin head, MY SISTER ISN'T A TURKEY!" Jinta yelled out, swinging his body down to it's back connecting his knee to it's back, forcing it's mouth open and flinging everything it had inside out. Yet to his surprise it was a giant pie... With a flag sticking out of the center? But before any real thoughts could be made, he came to the realization that kneeing a heavy metal monster, especially hard enough to make a good size dent in it wasn't the best idea. Jinta yelled out cursing himself as he forced it to turn and kicked off it, making distance between him and it. Cursing himself he knelled on one knee and tended to his own knee. Glad he didn't shatter it from the force of impact, that was the last handy cap he needed. "Dammit, you damn over sized microwave, where the hell is my sister!?" He yelled at him, she didn't come out as far as he could see, so his question was right.

"Ack!" She let out as she had let go of the heated bit of metal in her hand, before feeling herself sinking in, as the feeling of a heavy iron door suddenly conking her in the head. She blanked out for a moment or two there, feeling the dreadfully hot surroundings of the inside of the oven as it 'baked' her, though the girl herself wasn't feeling any burns or anything. Uncomfortable amounts of heat and the like, but nothing scarring to her body, at least. As she started to come to, feeling oddly packed into something, she let out muffled yells and sounds, struggling to move around. Starting to gasp for air, she felt herself be tossed from something, hitting the ground quite hard, coughing as something seemed to be filling her mouth and throat...something surprisingly tasty. Getting her body to listen, she punched her fist upwards, as she felt it burst through something like pie crust, as it felt around, gingerly fingering the flag popping out of the top. Grabbing hold of it, she pulled her body up, till she yanked the flag up and burst out of the pie, fillings going everywhere. Spitting red coloring from her mouth, she gasped for air, breathing a bit better as air replaced the cherry flavored filling in her mouth, sighing as she glared daggers towards the oven. "That...was the single most uncomfortable thing I have EVER been through!" She shouted out, mostly towards Jinta, having spotted him facing the metal monstrosity, as she shook the pointed flag at the monster, while she broke her feet free of the bottom pan, starting to walk, as she stopped, blinking lightly.

"Ok...I know it was hot and everything, but why does it feel this cold and drafty?" She thought out loud, before glancing down, blushing as bright as the pie filling when she realized that not only were her clothes gone and she stood there naked, save for a few accessories on her body, but she was covered in the sticky filling, which only made her look even worse in this particular predicament. "...Oh you have got to be kidding me! My skin didn't burn but my clothing did?! Jinta, do something; fix it!" She called out to her twin, not bothering to try covering up right now, having more things to worry about; besides, at least no one else awake was around.

In the moments he yelled where is my sister he heard the hit of the pole on the ground and Canta's fist against the pie crust. Jinta quickly turned to the pie wondering what the hell was going on. Suddenly his sister came crashing through the top of the pie, covered in a glistening red juice. Her bare body shown in all it's glory, covered in that colorful juice. In his head he racked up one on the fantasy list. He blankly stared at her as she got out of the pie tin and walked out still covered in goo of the pie. when she started yelling at him he shook his head, at her. "Theres nothing I can do! Do I look like I carry around a spare set of your clothes!?" Jinta yelled back still staring at her. There was only one way for her to get herself covered up. Jinta pulled out his morpher and grinned at his sister. "What do you say, shall we show this pile of scrap metal what I means to bake my sister into a pie, then have her pop out nude?" Jinta took the time to tease her, no doubt she would get him back for it later. Even so he would at least have his fun.

Canta blushed a bit, though she hoped the cherry colored goo helped cover that up a little. Sighing, the girl just looked at her twin, seeing how he was staring at her, shaking her head as she grumbled a little to him. "If we weren't about to fight a monster, I'd beat you up. But you're right, let's show this thing who's boss," she said, as she presented her morpher in the same pose as Jinta, though where she was keeping that thing is anybodies guess. Though, even if his remark was meant to tease her, she did smile a little, chuckling to herself. 'Well, look at that, Jinta is trying to care. How cute,' she mused in thought, holding her morpher out as she called out those familiar words. "Right then, its Morphing Time! White Wolf!" Though, as she said her words, a not so familiar thing happened next, though it did happen at least once before. At one point, Jinta thought it would be funny to give her a 'sexier' changing sequence, and tweaked how her suit was put on her. Unlike with his, which was quick and neat looking, hers was having her spin in the air, as each bit appeared on her while making her seem naked, which she currently was anyway. As her suit formed and she hit the ground, she grumbled even more, while pulling out her lupine saber and staring at the monster. "...Jinta, I thought I asked you to fix that," the female twin said simply, knowing she had to focus on other matters now and she'd deal with her brother's sense of humor later.

His look went blank when she spoke about kicking his butt. He turned to the monster getting up. He had turned quite serious all of a sudden. A rather quick personallity switch, but this was before a transformation so he had to look cool. "Your going to kick my ass later anyways so what does it matter?" Jinta spoke giving her a smiled from the side of his face. He was indeed trying to care, but it was hard to care when he was distracted at looking at the lovely body. Though he had seen it all the time growing up. You had to admire the development of a sibling, no matter if it was mental or physical. She went first morphing, and now it was his turn. "Lets do this! Bring forth the Shadows! Black Dragon Twilight Ranger!" Jinta yelled his morph was started differently, due to his own tinkering to make his morph sound better. He had only recently done this and intended to do the same for Canta when ever he had the time.

Unlike Canta his morph was quite, epic to say the least. Jinta's morpher turned to a black floating ball that he grasped with both hands pushing it into his self. His body shaking violently as he took it in, roaring out. The black metal like substance rose from his feet, covering his body. He seemed not worried, not even when a spiraling darkness rose from the ground gripping his neck. As the goo, covered his body the darkness took a physical form as a neck cape. Reaching to the sides, he pulled two large onix claws, that fitted over his hands. They were reminiscent of Edward scissor hands. Which was where he had gotten part of the idea, but something was wrong with the claws. At the palm of the claw there was a circular object that seemed to pulsate deep with energy.

Jinta was done, when he heard his sister complaint. "I did didn't I? It isn't upside down anymore is it?" Jinta spoke, it was true he, 'Fixed' the problem of it morphing her suit on upside down which was far more embarrassing. He just neglected to change it back to something cooler looking. He figured the sexier transformation would distract the enemy more then anything.

Watching Jinta transform, she grumbled to herself, sighing, since of course he gave himself the awesome looking one. Though, as he answered her complaint, she winced under her helmet, trying to forget that time "Point taken. If it has to be like this, then just make it...a cooler, sexy one," she said, not even sure why she bothered to even say that to her brother. 'Encouraging him to do things like that to me for his own jollies? God, that oven must have been hotter than I thought,' she mused to herself, shaking her head as she took her stance, getting ready as Jinta finished, his weapons bared, his gauntlets. Holding her sword in her left hand, she glared at the monster, her streamlined suit suddenly dashing forward, speeding past it as she slid to a stop behind him.

Canta smiled underneath the helmet, taking a swing at the back of the beast, slashing a few times, figuring their usual pincer attack would be good enough for the moment, waiting for her twin to connect with the monster's front, having had enough of that herself already. Talking into the built in com system for the suits, she spoke in a sure tone, kicking off the oven monster as she did a black flip into another slice at its back wiring and such. "Let's get this junker in the scrap heap as fast as we can. I need a shower badly, and I don't know how long till the other students start waking up from the gas attack. No way in hell I'm demorphing till we get home either way, but still." The female kept herself ready for any attack the oven would throw at them, growling like a wolf as she stood low, ready to use her augmented speed if need be, of the things her suit granted her, being designed for quick, powerful strikes. Canta then thought of something, keeping it to herself, of course:'...Crap, the inside of my suit is gonna be sticky now too, isn't it? How the hell do you wash these things, anyway?'

As Jinta turned to her as she spoke his mask actually moved to show expression of sorts. Due to the liquid type metal his suit used the mask seemed to move like a face would. He expressed mild surprise at her words. He thought at the exact same moment that, the oven must of been a lot hotter then expected. "Well... If you put it that way, all make it my next project, and no you still won't be in the lab when I am tinkering with it.... Especially not the morphers...." Jinta spoke he was really strict when it came to the morphers. These were the one things that he was damn sure to be careful with. The last blow up mistake he had with one of the morphers sent him twenty feet through solid earth and rock. That was one of the few times he ever actually went to the hospital. Luckily at the time his sister had gone to bed and he was just tinkering with it to figure out how it worked. Unfortunately for him when he returned he found a manual in the cluttered mess. That was quite a displeasure but he moved on with life. Jinta made no move as his sister struck first, he let her take the lead for once.

--------

The beast stumbled forward missing the first two or three strikes to get hit by the rest. Sparks flew stumbling a bit more forward. "Why you little brat!" It yelled and before it could turn around the kick and extra slash came. Angrier then hell now it turned quickly around. "That's it now im mad!" Yelling as it charged at Canta, he was dead set set on getting her back into his mouth, and this time, there was no chance he would be taken surprise by a sneak attack from Jinta like last time. This time it was likely to bake her to the point she couldn't escape.

------

The monsters attacks were cut short by Jinta coming from behind wrapping his arms around it. His claws right over it's mouth, one even slipped in between the handle keeping it from opening it's mouth. "Im sorry, but my sister, is a bit of the playful sort, and tends to play with her food. She seems to enjoy toying with her enemy's before she kills them. Unlucky for you, your facing both of us, and im not the playful type, when not helping to amuse my sister." Jinta spoke his free claws slowly sank into the from of the beasts door breaking the metal. A slow agonizing scream echoing from it, the sheer pain it would feel as the large metal claws dug through what it would consider skin. Slowly reaching it's core, Jinta lightly grabbed it, a smile from under his mask. "Time to say goodnight, you poor soul, perhaps all see you in hell one day." Jinta spoke a hint of cruelty in his voice as he literally ripped it's core out. The core still beating for a few moments before Jinta smashed it to pieces. Dusting his hands/claws off her moved next to his sister, placing the palm of his claw on her shoulder where as not to touch her with the sharp metal, he spoke. "Sorry I didn't play along to day and give him a chance to fight, but I figured you would want to shower as quickly as you could, so shall we go? Or would you rather Dismember it further? ♥" A darkness in his voice, his acts were always borderline cruel when he used the morpher, but that was entirely due to the nature of there powers. Ying and Yang, Light and Dark, Jinta being the dark, had some minor effects on his personallity and fighting styles.

As Canta saw Jinta grabbing the monster in the way he was, she actually sat back, leaning on the hilt of her sword as she whistled to herself, watching her other half tearing the 'heart' out of the oven, toying with it a little. She yawned, watching her brother as she smiled in her helmet, shaking her head a little. 'Poor sod of a monster never stood a chance. Not only did he manage to get Jinta mad, it tried to attack me again. Oh well, I'll let my brother have the fun this time. Although....' She chuckled as Jinta finished, coming back over to her. She lightly brushed into his side, nodding. "Thanks for that, brother; I'd kiss you if we weren't wearing helmets. And I agree, but I have one thing left to do before we leave~" she said softly, joking around with him for a change, patting his shoulder in return, she moved close to the heap of an oven on the floor, holding her blade out in front of her. The blade of the sword began to glow a bright, white color as she looked on, mumbling a few things under her breath, before tilting her head up and shifting the sword above her head, ready for a downward strike. "Please return that soul to God!" She rang out, before the Wolf Saber was cleaved down through the beast, slicing it clean in two, as the pieces began to fizzle and burn away, 'eaten' by her holy light, tossing her sword up and catching it in the loop at her side for it. While she was the twin with the temper, while transformed, she was the levelheaded one, the Light of her brother's Dark, thus had an odd ability to 'purify' the remains of a monster they finish off, as violent as it seemed sometimes.

"Well, that mess is settled. Let's get home so I can take care of the other mess...but first," she began, walking over towards the crowd of students still down for the count, as she removed a device from her side, a small vial that she popped open, letting one drop hit a student, as it seemed to spread to the rest of them, removing any memory they might have of the whole assembly gone wrong ordeal. "NOW, let's get home, Jinta." Canta said, smiling to the boy under the helmet, looking to her wrist, sighing lightly. "I hope this still works right...." She mumbled, flipping up a portion of her right bracer, as she clicked something on it and nodded to her brother, before she vanished in a bright light, leaving specks of light particales where she was once standing. As Canta rematerialized back in their home, she sighed, pressing something on her belt and depowering, forgetting a moment she was naked underneath as her suit vanished in pieces, starting with the helmet down. Blushing, she figured she'd wait for Jinta to come back as well, heading towards the bathroom to wait,; not like she could show him anything he hadn't seen of her already.

Contra to Canta's beliefs, while surrounded in darkness he was hardly ever mad. He was calm, collected, he was just one who efficiently killed his foes. While in this form he didn't entirely care that she was attacked. He was in his way, so he got rid of the problem. As she spoke he grinned, "All keep that in mind for when we get home." He spoke as she walked away, he simply groaned knowing what she was doing. Her little purification ritual, that was entirely pointless. The two of them were a force of judgment. The one who slew the beast was the one who determined it's fate. Before her little ritual had begun the beast was already well on it's way to hell.

Yet even in his darkened form he had not the heart to tell he the truth. That was the way it should be, the white wolf, pure as light should remain pure to the blood stained shadows of the Black Dragon. If she knew that no doubt she would lose heart in what they did, and desire Jinta to give up being a ranger. But that was something he couldn't do. He was the black to her white, without one the other could not exist. The body was purified yet, the soul of the beast had returned to the dark forges that it was made. He allowed her to teleport off first, without a word. A deep sigh echoing from him, as he rose his hand the goo leaving from his hand forging a liquid like gateway. Jinta slowly stepping through the goo come in on it's self and disappeared with him. Moments late the same gateway opened up behind her, with him stepping out.

Holding his hand the goo receded from his body to float right above his hand, before taking the form of his morpher again. Shaking his head, feeling the weight of his darker self vanishing. "This shower you go on ahead, im going to the lab, after this little.... Event, my current project is more needed then I first thought. So all leave you to bathe yourself this time!" Jinta spoke, it was a oddity that he wasn't quite willing to help her bathe herself. This meant the project was actually something that was really that good. But how could it be needed? Never the less Jinta had already decended down the portal stairway into the lab.

A small side effect of her Light based powers is that she saw the good in everything, whether or not she believed it otherwise. This included seeing her brother's Dark based powers in the highest regard, even though she knew what they could do. She wasn't as naive or oblivious to their roles as she let on, but, yet, it was another side effect of her powers, thus, she never spoke of it. Still, as they returned home, and Jinta actually told her to go alone, she pouted lightly at her twin. Sighing, she smiled lightly, walking towards him before he left for the lab, kissing his cheek softly, smiling brightly to him as she padded off for the bathroom. Waving behind her, she unconsciously swayed her hips as she walked, heading for the shower, saying something before he left., "That was for earlier; now, just try and be careful down there, ok?"

She left him with that thought as the door closed, hearing him making his way down to his lab, turning the water on while waiting for it to heat up. Stepping in, she sighed, clicking the tab on as the water began to spray over her sticky form, grabbing the nearest wash cloth to start scrubbing the juices off. "Huh...must be something really important down there for him to blow me off like that. Oh well...I'll cut him some slack for today, getting me out of that oven and all," she said to herself, chuckling as she sudded up her body, scrubbing hard enough as she began to feel the cherry juices washing off her arms and chest. Whistling and humming to herself, Canta amused a thought, wondering why, with everything else he was prone to doing, Jinta had yet to install spy cameras in their bathroom. Though, she figured that was due to him being in there when she is 90% of the time, so it might seem pointless. Blushing lightly, she continued to wash, shaking her head a little as she grumbled. "Why am I thinking of this. That oven must have REALLY been hot...." Sighing lightly, she ran the cloth over her back, reaching for the spots her brother usually got for her, working it over the rest of her back and rear, then her legs, feet, and then everywhere else inbetween. Several minutes later, feeling she got every nook it might have been, she washed her hair, lathering it roughly, washing it quickly. Doing one last once-over, she turned the water off, reaching for a towel. Wrapping one about herself, and using another to dry her hair, she moved from the bathroom, into her room.

Getting some fresh clothing, making a note to fish out her spare school uniform later tonight, Canta left the room, glancing to the door leading to the lab. She stopped herself, shaking her head as she moved for the kitchen, figuring she'd start up dinner for her brother and herself, while he was down there doing god knows what again. "Whatever it is this time, I just hope it doesn't include explosive bits."

Jinta gave her credit where it was due, he figured she would figure it out on her own, but admitting it was another thing. Knowing and admitting it was the truth were harsh differences. On that he was quite unwilling to do at least at this point in time. He smiled softly as he descended down the stairs, as he went down he seemed rather down. He always put a happy front up when she was around after transforming but after, when he was alone... Even she didn't know he got like this, it was his own problem to deal with. Every step he took, he felt like he was split in half. On one half of his body, the darkness, the cold and cruel ranger, on the other the kind hearted brother. It would break most people apart, this feeling. Yet Jinta ignored it as he reached the base of the stairs. Moving straight to the work table.

His work began, but soon from a large window looking into a work bay, a large black mass moved close. A giant red eye glaring at Ginta from within that black mass. 'Having problems little Jinta?' A voice called out into Jinta's head, earning him the black mass a glare from Jinta as he looked away from his work table. "How many times have I told you to stay the hell out of my head you stupid wyrm. You know full well how to talk with your mouth and that, I haven't sound proofed that glass, for that exact reason...." Jinta spoke as he returned to his work fixing the wiring in his newest toy. There was much that needed to be done with it. He needed to calibrate the transportation mechanism or else what was desired to transport wouldn't transport and get lost. It wasn't helping that the Black Dragon Zord felt chatty. This made Jinta regretful he fixed there vocal channels, then again it was better then hearing a damn voice in his head. That was the one part he disliked. The dragon wouldn't talk to anyone but Jinta for Easy reasons. After all the two shared a fate. Jinta had taken up ignoring it as he worked, spending three hour's working and testing the mechanical object.

Using one of his robot he tested it making it transport things two and from. Once he felt that it was ready for a live field test, and it was safe enough to be tested on a human he made his way up the stairs. "Oi, Canta where you at! I got something for you, that we need to test for it to be protected! Your going to like it, especially after this recent event!" Jinta called out as he exited the door to his lab. He held a rather fashionable collar, which wasn't intended for the imagination. But it was made before that thought had ever entered his mind. He did indeed intend to add the electro shock tabs to it later, once he developed them. But it's current function he knew she would like, provided it worked.

Back
Top Bottom