Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance, sprinkled with smut, simmer for... (Male for Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartheno

Moon
Hello, dear reader, and welcome to my first 'request thread'. Watch the mess, still some construction going on...

So, I'm looking for a specific role-play to get my feet wet here (as it were). It would involve a young, sweet woman (say, 16-ish in age) who has a crush on one of her father's friends (35-ish or so). She's decided to try and seduce him, though he's never shown any outward interest in her. Of course, he secretly has a thing for her, which he's been unable or unwilling to act on due to his friendship with her father and the age difference between them.

Looking for someone to play the young woman (at this point, I'm only comfortable playing against a female writer, but in the future I may change that). Of course, I'm very open to any suggestions my partner might have about this RP, though I'm looking for a good mixture of story and sex; just having a few paragraphs before they start fucking like rabbits is a bit boring and becomes old very quickly. I'm envisioning a long stretch where they kind of get a "feel" for one another, with secret gifts and touches when no one else is looking, culminating with their first time together, and from there on, well, we can hammer the details for that out later.

Replies either here or via pm are welcome. Thanks for taking the time to read everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom