Death, Jokes and Power (Me & Kyrth)

The Joker was determined to make Deathly cum with this rather limited stimulation. Her hips pushed back against his fingers as he rubbed quicker and harder. The smooth material of his glove rubbed over her lips and jaw as he continued to tease her. He nibbles gently on her ear then whispers softly.

"I do want you, you're mine, completely," he grinned broadly as she submitted to his control, the collar was step one, her acceptance was step two, "Now and until I release you."

Now he had to assert dominance and gain her unwavering obedience. That would perhaps take time, but that he had that and more. He would also need to assure that she didn't waver once the euphoric buzz wore off. That it was true acceptance and not words spoken in the heat of the moment.

"Now cum for me pet, and then you can have more."

Deathly stared up at him groaning slightly as she felt his gloves against her face, she gulped groaning softly under his grasp. She nodded her head words not able to form in her mouth right then. She was glad that he wanted her to let go and she did so, her hands moved down and she grasped his hips shivering badly before she let out a cry and came hard her whole body shook.

Deathly fell against The Joker weakly, she panted her eyes closed tightly. She groaned and just lay there against his body her legs trembled and she just allowed his touch. She licked her lips feeling so weak, how could he make her so weak? She didn't care she just snuggled slightly her head into his stomach and felt her bliss wearing off.

The Joker grinned as she collapsed against him, her cries of pleasure were music to his ears. He let her rest for a minute or two before he started working on her clothing. He debates using a knife to make the job quicker, but grudgingly decides against it. With her assistance he pulls off the leather jacket and her top. He unbuttons her jeans and lets one hand slip up to her breast, cupping it softly and letting his thumb tease her hard nipple through the thin fabric of her bra.

His other hand started working her tight jeans over her hips while he murmured in her ear, "If you thought it felt good before, imagine what I can do to you without this thick material in the way Pet."

Deathly groaned as she felt her jacket removed and dropped to the floor along with her shirt. She bit her lip and kicked her boots off then shuttered madly when she felt his hand working her pants down her hips. When she felt his hand grasp her breast she let out a huge cry of pleasure, when he spoke to her all she could do was nod her head. Deathly moved her hands down weakly and shoved her pants all the way off so she was just in her underwear and bra, sitting on his lap.

"Your making my body do strange things, please would you stop confusing it." she begged him. She moaned loudly as she felt his hand on her breast, grasping it and making her nipple go rock hard. Her hair ran down over her shoulders and along her back slightly. "I am all yours but please, I am still very confused about why you are doing this to me? Are you sure its good to do this stuff to a monster like me?" Deathly muttered wondering if she deserved something like this or not, yet she did not speak her mind about it just yet.

Back
Top Bottom