Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PG-13 or R Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thagrahn

Meteorite
My head is a little fuzzy and unfocused, but I am hoping to be able to work on a story focused RP in a setting that mixes Medieval Fantasy with Sci-Fi.

This could be done as a group or 1 on 1.

Setting interests are a small spacecraft or a recently settled colony.

I'm intrigued by a medieval yet sci-fi plot, have you been able to think of any more details for what you were looking for? I would be quite enthused if you would like to discuss a plot between the two of us.
-Misha

Haven't really gotten much thinking done on this do to lack of time online for reference material.

Basics would be that a lot of the more advanced weapons and defenses would be restricted to military ships and stations, while the common population had gone back to the more locally organized political systems to minimize the delay in rulings.

Basic laws and all would already be in place from a standard common law system, but the founding organization gets to pick the type of local government and it's set up.

Since high-tech versions of medieval and renaissance weapons would require minimal manufacturing infrastructure, and provide a high level of reusable equipment, it has been made more commonly available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom