Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From History to Video Games Vic's Got What You Need ( MxF, Forum, and Literate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vic Rattlehead

I haven't made a thread in a while so please bear with me, I'm a twenty one year old male college student looking to get back into writing. For the theme of this request thread I've decided to go with strong women, what is a strong woman? For all intent and purposes I believe a strong woman is independent woman, who doesn’t need a man to thrive. Just to point it out when I say a strong woman I don’t mean a dominatrix, a woman can be a go getter yet submissive in the bed room.

I'm not a grammar Nazi because to be honest, I have terrible grammar. However, I still need to understand the gist of what you’re saying. I also don't expect you to write a book’s worth of material two well detailed paragraphs, are better than ten poorly detailed paragraphs. I'll try to post at least once a day due to the fact that classes are starting again, so I won't hold it against you taking time to post. I'd also appreciate you submitting some ideas rather than me doing all the work. Lastly I don't do RPs over PMs or IMs. Feel free to submit your ideas via PM and I’ll see what we can work out.

Settings:
Historical: Antiquity to now
Alternate History: Antiquity to now
Fantasy: Dark, high, and low
Video Games: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Mount & Blade: Warband, and Dragon Age Origins
Modern
Sample Pairings:
KnightxQueen
Office WorkerxOffice Manager
MusicianxPatron

Sample Plots:
Lust and Bloodsport:
Gladiatorial games have been around for long as Rome herself and even surpassing the republic. Celebrities of the day gladiators promoted products, attended lavish parties, and participated in a orgy or two. Recently widowed the empress is now bombarded with suitors from all walks of life having refused them all yet they still persist, she finds solace in the coliseum. Rome was all hers after her husband was killed in a military campaign, but their marriage wasn’t based on love. Free of matrimonial bonds she now can sleep with anyone she wants, with one gladiator in particular coming to mind. However, how will the patricians and plebeians alike react to the empress sleeping with a gladiator, with possible talk of marriage?

My Mercenary (working title):
Even though you were a woman you always felt the kingdom belonged to you, if anything would happen to your father and brother. With both mysteriously dying on the field of battle your uncle makes a power play the throne not only taking the throne, but sending you into exile. Able to keep what you could carry you left the only place you knew as home, only then to having to sell the little you had to survive. Though not all is forsaken for you father and brother were loved far beyond the borders of your homeland, finding supporters and more importantly their coin. With coin in hand you head to the tavern after getting wind of a fabled mercenary company temporally residing inside, having enough coin to hire them. However, coin only lasts so long though the captain of the mercenaries is willing to be paid in another way.

Bump for fine tuning the thread's name and my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom