Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How would one..

Dementia

Star
How would one become a global or sectional mod?

I'm interested in being either and I..
I assume you'd had to have a lot of posts or something.
I don't know.

It has nothing to do with post count and it doesn't entirely--though it doesn't hurt--to do with length of time here either. However, length of time on site can be helpful because it allows one to have a better understanding and grasp of the rules, the members, current staff and the overall culture of the community. Anyway, it all has to do with how you carry yourself and how you are thus perceived ultimately by me (seeing as I am the one who chooses who is what as far as staff is concerned). I look at your attitude overall (with others, with staff, just in general), I look at how you might be in various situations (can you be responsible, communicative, put your nonsense aside, do the job at hand, etc), I contemplate if you'd get on with current staff and I contemplate if you'd get on with myself. Because, if I cannot work with you or trust you OR if current staff cannot... no sense in just having someone on staff who can merely 'do a job for the sake of it' because it just causes drama, which in turn causes a cascade effect I'd rather not deal with. So, basically, it's not a cut and dry process. But there is still a process to it. And that, in a nutshell, is how I approach it... for good or bad. Now that I've come to this method of doing things, I haven't had any issues. Go figure, eh? :)

And your staff seems to adore you as well. x3

So, a job interview nonetheless I suppose. I was just wondering because I wanted to be more on the site because I support it and love it completely. So being able to do more upon it, such as a teeny authority figure, I would adore it. That sounds so cheesy to me though so I never really though of asking/going through with it. It would be..like..an amazing feeling to be a mod or something because I love the site. With being more than just a member, part of the staff, seeing as how this site has saved me from things, would mean a bunch.

I understand the responsibility of being one but eh.
I'm a girl of few words. /)3(\

Back
Top Bottom