Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something in the Stars (Star Wars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hey I'm going to keep this short and sweet so as to not bore you with lists upon lists of information that I find irrelevant, if you want to know more about my as a roleplayer feel free to read my home thread I am just making this to narrow in on a specific craving of mine.

I find myself yearning for a particularly raunchy and hot RP set into the universe of Star Wars and by this I mean the old republic era, if you have played the game we are on the same page if not well I do not mind teaching you. Now as I don't want to explain every possible pairing down to the specifics, I will include a list of pairings I will do. Remember as usual I am looking for female roleplayers/characters, my rule for men playing women still stands and I just won't do it.

One thing I want to bring up is I really really really want an alien female partner! I particularly find twileks, sith purebloods, and chiss just to be so damn sexy ;).

Sith Lord

Imperial Agent (really craving this character!!!)
Sith Assassin/Lord (Currently Taken)
(this character is futanari if anyone wants a futanari character instead of male)
Self-Proclaimed jedi (former sith)
Republic Intelligence Agent (current spy)
Former Republic Trooper (Currently a Mandalorian Warrior)
Former republic Intelligence Agent (currently jedi)

he, id be open to doing one or more of those options. i havent played the new online old republic but i played the original two on xbox once upon a time. i like the idea of being mandalorian, just a thought, theyre just wonderful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom